PDA

View Full Version : builder in youngstown oh.

madrad62
September 04, 2017, 10:13
Several months ago I was looking for a local gun smith to do an RPK build.Several people here suggested a fellow in the youngstown area.Icant for the life of me remember the name of the business or the fellows name.I have since collected all the things I need and are ready to contact him,but [like my wallet and my car keys ]I cant find the information I had written down.Any one out there remember?
Madrad

OLDMANPBK
September 04, 2017, 10:25
http://www.magnumgunsmithing.com/Home.html

Glen Riddle. Works on FAL's too.

madrad62
September 04, 2017, 19:42
Yes ,thats the one.thanks
madrad

Blackmore
September 05, 2017, 21:27
Goes by "187" here.

jugrunner
September 07, 2017, 13:58
Glen is the best !! .. AK - FAL - Colt 1911 .. you name it .. he's not just a "builder" .. he's a real fine gunsmith .. !!!!!!!!! .. very reasonable on his prices too ..

I could post a pic of a Romy RPK he built for me 10 or 12 yrs. ago ... it's pretty sweet ..

Snake Bitten
September 07, 2017, 17:37
Glen Riddle is a great gunsmith, AK variants, FAL's, M14 clones, to name a few, SB

madrad62
September 08, 2017, 07:23
I left a message a couple times and have no return call yet.I used anumber that I found under magnumgunsmithing,that had his name assosiated with it.I hate to go for a ride down there,and him not be there! granted I'm only 50 or 60 miles from that location,but its still a good 1hr or better drive.
Never mind,Ifound the web site and entered my info, thanks again for the help fellas.