PDA

View Full Version : Recevier Review: DSA British Cut L1A1 Magazine Fit Test

gunplumber
August 18, 2017, 13:12
Sorry it's so long.

I probably should have mentioned it in the video, but I tested all the magazines prior to using them for the video. All fit in LMT manufactured DSA Australian pattern L1A1 receiver # AD 0015. All fit easily, with clear "click" of the mag catch, except one of the 30rd mags took slightly more pressure than the others - but still latched correctly.

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.21%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qJpv16wr0ps?ecver=2" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" width="641" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

nwobhm
August 18, 2017, 13:39
:facepalm:

Flypaper
August 18, 2017, 13:49
They should be the ones that should be sorry. :facepalm:

I appreciate the time you put into these videos and all that you do for the files.

Roadmarker
August 18, 2017, 16:36
Nice!! Odds on their listening?

Vulcanator
August 18, 2017, 18:44
Thanks for taking the time to show the FAL community the problems you encounter. It's a crying shame DSA and Coonan can't put in the effort to machine a functional receiver.

embatp
August 19, 2017, 16:42
With the time and money involved getting these to run maybe those $239 century receivers on GB may not be such a bad deal...may come out cheaper...

4x401
August 19, 2017, 18:32
With the time and money involved getting these to run maybe those $239 century receivers on GB may not be such a bad deal...may come out cheaper...

SSHHHHH!! :facepalm::facepalm:

gunplumber
August 23, 2017, 09:26
DSA Arms has replied to my critique. No, I am not making this up. With the exception of removing two third party side-comments, this is cut and paste, DSA's response.

(I've told Danny-boy before, that he should not post while drinking.)

Daniel Lombard, DS Arms
FalFiles: R1shooter
08-22-2017
20:00 hrs

Daniel Lombard: I just found out this clown called me a fruitcake, really, how are you actually still in business?

Daniel Lombard: As many members know I spend time away from the benefits of connection to the internet, I got many messages from students about what this clown is saying about me,

Daniel Lombard: bring it on chump, I called you out to a shoot off before, how about a run? Ok cancel that one would be unfair until you shed some pounds, how about a shoot off with one of my DMR builds against yours so we can finally prove you are just a internet wannabe, you have not built shit, show us, please we want to see how well you do against a DSA dmr, please I beg you show us , we really all want to see , show us what you know, I f_cking double dare you pussy.

Daniel Lombard: This pussy with his beer gut is going to call me out? I double dog dare you to a shoot off a run or a Dmr build, if you don't do it you own it. Again let's see What our self proclaimed expert exels at ?

Daniel Lombard: If you spent more time actually helping customers than actually spewing your bullshit you may actually be a good gunsmith, decide if you want be a gunsmith or a parts builder, your choice, but we are the manufacturer and you can be the renegade if you want.

Daniel Lombard: I was the liaison with countries in Africa and South America , I do the technical data packages for foreign sales. I also do research of new concepts and new technologies.

Daniel Lombard: Yes I am that guy.

Daniel Lombard: And our resident clown does exactly what ?

Daniel Lombard: I am the guy that goes and lands in countries like Nigeria and Kenya and we figure it out , yes , I am that guy that does nor have the benefit of the American beer belly and the sheer knowledge of The clown the gunplumber.i am ashamed to see him as the image of America

Daniel Lombard: Clowns going to clown.

Daniel Lombard: I tried to denounce this clown but he keeps Popping up

Daniel Lombard: Clown

Daniel Lombard: Someone else with the hatred has done it for mse

Daniel Lombard: The beer belly just kills it.

Daniel Lombard: How about F-CK this clown

Daniel Lombard: F_CK this Clown

Daniel Lombard: What a pussy whinny birch he Turned

idsubgun
August 23, 2017, 10:41
I watched that in real time.....wasn't pretty. I was thinking the same thing, he's getting drunk! You could almost watch the bottle of whiskey slowly empty!

adamweinerog
August 25, 2017, 10:56
Bump back to top for awareness and Mark's hard work and input!

adamweinerog
August 25, 2017, 11:07
Mark, you ought to put "whinny birch" in your profile, that is too damn funny, you pushed some buttons! Whinny Birch -R1shooter

oleblu72
August 25, 2017, 11:37
WOW!

Mark

hkshooter
August 27, 2017, 08:35
That is a revealing sad state of embarrassment. R1 continues to dig the hole deeper and deeper.

yellowhand
August 27, 2017, 14:32
Oh well, DSA is no longer on any of my buy list for anything they have to sell.

R1, if ya reading this, you remind me of the clowns who would show up in a war zone, when their shit did not work, and then scream and shout how it was not the companies fault their shit did not work, then run down to the whore house and get drunk.

R1, if you are the companies spokesman, for DSA, then that company has some serious screwed up upper management.

I'd have fired your ass for that rant, without hesitation.

1911Ron
August 27, 2017, 15:15
Oh well, DSA is no longer on any of my buy list for anything they have to sell.

R1, if ya reading this, you remind me of the clowns who would show up in a war zone, when their shit did not work, and then scream and shout how it was not the companies fault their shit did not work, then run down to the whore house and get drunk.

R1, if you are the companies spokesman, for DSA, then that company has some serious screwed up upper management.

I'd have fired your ass for that rant, without hesitation.

:salute::cheers:

Tak
August 27, 2017, 20:12
Why is that guy obsessed with GP's physique rather than the quality of their products?

:confused:

yellowhand
August 27, 2017, 21:12
Why is that guy obsessed with GP's physique rather than the quality of their products?

:confused:

Kinda says it all, does it not?;):facepalm::shades:

Chester Nimitz
August 28, 2017, 22:56
Good riddance DSA.

In loving memory of Pat Jones.

gunplumber
September 01, 2017, 09:30
Daniel Lombard, (R1shooter) DSA Rep: "(Mr. Graham) has a vendetta against DSA, he is a clown and has no skills to back up His bullshitt claims, he has posted some stupid videos and they are a lie"

DSAInc We have determined a small number of receivers have had the engagement lockup area machined in an incorrect location, being too high. This would not enable the magazine to be rotated fully into the locked position.

apparently, DSA needs to get their story straight.

yellowhand
September 01, 2017, 12:44
apparently, DSA needs to get their story straight.

With this outfit, ain't never going to happen.:facepalm:

gunplumber
September 01, 2017, 15:32
Part 2

Boring, but much technical stuff is.

<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.21%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zk9ciOEMUIo?ecver=2" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" width="641" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

yellowhand
September 01, 2017, 18:30
Post any feed back, which I'd be surprised if any is forthcoming.

adamweinerog
September 02, 2017, 01:19
Yeah, I'd love to hear a comeback to this, R1 where are ya?? Don't be a "whinny birch".