PDA

View Full Version : MPX anyone using the 16" one

3Gunnah
August 17, 2017, 11:38
I am thinking of getting a 16" MPX anyone playing with one? Just looking for opinions. Thanks

pre1989
August 18, 2017, 22:45
https://www.sigsauer.com/store/sig-mpx-k-psb.html

I would get a pistol brace model over the rifle

They are way too much money and the mags are :facepalm:

Sorry I am not paying 2k for a USA made semi auto 9mm rifle that does nothing all that amazing

When for 700 you can buy a EVO put a brace on it and get good metal lipped mags for 30 bucks each ..And it shoots great you want a rifle they make a 16inch EVO that is a lot better then the MPX as they are SBR ready even ready to go for a silencer for that MP5SD look

And heck for 2k you can get a pretty darn nice MP5 clone with a brace

If the MPX was around 1k or so maybe maybe more into but for 2+k plus 50-60 for mags ..No

Thorack
August 19, 2017, 06:26
Yep,

So far I havent found anything an MPX can do that an EVO cant for half the price.

Thorack

3Gunnah
August 19, 2017, 17:32
Thanks guys. I'm picking up the rifle from a friend with many accessories. I'm getting the gun ( gen 2) folding and collapsible Factory Sig stocks, 6 magazines, 3 mag extensions, aftermarket safety and Trigger pack Springs and four mag holders for around 1700 bucks. I currently am borrowing the rifle to give it a test run and so far everything seems positive.

DK
August 19, 2017, 20:42
I love mine. Scored a pretty good deal on an early Gen 2 off of Gunbroker before the prices went north. It is the #1 go-to carbine for new shooters at the range. Nothing but smiles.

DK