PDA

View Full Version : WTS; Watch Out! for 7.62mm_NATO

rdb241
August 16, 2017, 09:10
This gentleman has some personal issues on this forum. He had some parts for sale. I said I would take them and then he "insisted" that I gave him my personal e-mail address. I felt it was not necessary and we could chat here if needed. Because I would not give him my e-mail. He then accuses me of having a second user name here. He is collecting e-mail addresses to sell along with his parts. So he calls me hostile and closed down his thread of parts. Everybody think twice about conducting any biz with guy!

nwobhm
August 16, 2017, 09:24
Moved to Reviews. Assuming this is the MP ad:

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=417696

7.62mm_NATO
August 16, 2017, 14:46
No actual transaction occurred. I am free to choose who I interact with and sell to therefore a review thread is not justified.

I figured this guy was going to be a problem when he asked what form of payment I accept even though that's the first thing listed in all of my WTS threads. :facepalm:

7.62mm_NATO
August 16, 2017, 14:52
This gentleman has some personal issues on this forum. He had some parts for sale. I said I would take them and then he "insisted" that I gave him my personal e-mail address. I felt it was not necessary and we could chat here if needed. Because I would not give him my e-mail.

I requested any email address, not your "personal" one specifically. It's not simply about your refusal to provide an alternate means of contact; it's your overall hostile attitude which makes you risky to deal with. I prefer to not interact with or sell to hostile people and this petty retaliatory thread further confirms my assessment.

He then accuses me of having a second user name here.

Some noob with a 2015 join date and 3 feedback entries telling me "I have been doing biz on this site for a long time" is highly suspicious. I'm just going to assume you've been previously banned here.

He is collecting e-mail addresses to sell along with his parts. So he calls me hostile and closed down his thread of parts. Everybody think twice about conducting any biz with guy!

Wrong. I'm one of the few individuals on this website and elsewhere who actually respects the personal information of people I interact with and sell to/buy from. I have no interest in "collecting e-mail addresses" or other information.

Elkaholic
August 17, 2017, 21:24
I would have NO problem dealing with a guy that has 223 transactions being 100% positive

:beer:

12v71
August 17, 2017, 21:50
I would have NO problem dealing with a guy that has 223 transactions being 100% positive

How about a guy with 3? :eek:

4x401
August 17, 2017, 23:13
This gentleman has some personal issues on this forum. He had some parts for sale. I said I would take them and then he "insisted" that I gave him my personal e-mail address. I felt it was not necessary and we could chat here if needed. Because I would not give him my e-mail. He then accuses me of having a second user name here. He is collecting e-mail addresses to sell along with his parts. So he calls me hostile and closed down his thread of parts. Everybody think twice about conducting any biz with guy!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::facepalm:

You're a kunt, and your post is bullshit. You'll find that most folks on this site have a ZERO tolerance policy when it comes to dealing with little shits like you.

Go away.

Elkaholic
August 17, 2017, 23:55
How about a guy with 3? :eek:
I only have 4 so I have no room to talk. I will say that one of those 4 sent the goods before I even mailed the money order. Good communication means a lot.

Elkaholic
August 17, 2017, 23:57

You're a kunt, and your post is bullshit. You'll find that most folks on this site have a ZERO tolerance policy when it comes to dealing with little shits like you.

Go away.
And people call me angry :tongue:

ftierson
August 18, 2017, 09:57

:)

Forrest

Bug Tussell
August 18, 2017, 11:15

Same here. and not only would I give him my email I'd throw in my cell number as well.

OLDMANPBK
August 18, 2017, 11:28
Yep, the 223 positive transactions speak for themselves. Great guy to deal with.

4x401
August 18, 2017, 12:14

I've never called you "Angry". Maybe a couple other things, but never angry..:D

G3isMe
August 19, 2017, 20:38
Same here. and not only would I give him my email I'd throw in my cell number as well.

Me too. Some of those 223 positive feedbacks are from me. I have, and will again, deal with 7.62_NATO. 7.62_NATO is one of the most honest members around with whom I have had the pleasure to deal with on the Fal Files. To the OP, you may want to do a little further investigation before you start making accusations about members on this forum....:facepalm:...

Vaughn L. Allen
August 19, 2017, 23:13
I had to look and see if I was on his feedback list. it surprised me that I wasn't there somewhere but I did see names of some of the most iconic people, both past and present, on the Files.

OP can FO!

ALL FAL
August 19, 2017, 23:32

Go away.

I concur Dr. Rich. Possible Butt hurt with patient, what do you recommend To extract the Boot from Booty? Long Nose Vise grips?

4x401
August 20, 2017, 00:57
Long Nose Vise grips?

Yes. But only after being sterilized with a torch. We don't want to risk infection. :wink:

But wait there's MORE!!

This shit bag has the unmitigated gall to say "I'll take it" in another add by NATO?? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

JonnyP
August 20, 2017, 03:13
You're a kunt, and your post is bullshit. Go away.

Thank you for my new sig. Missed you! :tongue:

4x401
August 20, 2017, 10:12
Thank you for my new sig. Missed you! :tongue:

:bigangel::whiskey:

Looking forward to September. Glad to see you and Tommy can make it!
Gona be a hoot! :fal:

raexcct2
August 20, 2017, 22:42
No actual transaction occurred. I am free to choose who I interact with and sell to therefore a review thread is not justified.
:facepalm:

Yes, you have that right. Are you fmap762 on Gunbroker? Just wondering why you blocked me from your auctions as I have never had any dealings with you.

7.62mm_NATO
August 21, 2017, 19:42
Yes, you have that right. Are you fmap762 on Gunbroker? Just wondering why you blocked me from your auctions as I have never had any dealings with you.

You're whining about this again? The only piece of advice I can offer to someone like you is that you need to get over it and try to move on with your life.

You need to add me to your ignore list and try to forget about me. Any further comments you post or messages you send is obviously only intended to harass me.

raexcct2
August 21, 2017, 22:12
You're whining about this again? The only piece of advice I can offer to someone like you is that you need to get over it and try to move on with your life.

You need to add me to your ignore list and try to forget about me. Any further comments you post or messages you send is obviously only intended to harass me.

Just trying to find out why I was blocked, that's all. I was trying to buy some of your parts but I guess you don't care to sell to me for whatever reason.