PDA

View Full Version : does anyone in Ga sell receivers?

vegeta
June 17, 2002, 08:35
I was just wondering if there are any gunshops or manufacturers in the atlanta area or near there abouts where I can go and buy my receiver? I have 3 weeks off from college before summer quarter starts and it would be nice to be able to get the ball rolling faster on building my G-1.

Snakeshot
June 17, 2002, 08:48
You might want to try RPB in Avondale Estates (just east of Atlanta). Probably not the cheapest, but convenient.

404-297-0907

vegeta
June 17, 2002, 17:04
Hey Snake,
well I went ahead and bit the bullet and ordered a FAC type1 metric receiver from my local FFL guy and paid 319 for it...it will be here by tues next week so if you guys will be ready for me I will have all the parts and ready to assemble by tues or weds next week. btw the parts kit still has the old receiver end on it and when we do the build up we will need to strip down the barrel assembly. my parts kit had perfect wood furniture and the finnish on the metal parts is not bad at all. hand guards are near perfect
and the bore is mint! I am excited to get this thing built to see how well it shoots.

Snakeshot
June 17, 2002, 18:47
Good going, vegeta

Got you covered for the build as long as we can schedule a mutually agreeable time. I will shoot an email.

Woohoo! Another one!

NSingle
June 18, 2002, 16:03
Bernie's Sports Center in Liburn Ga,
770 381 9897
Got one today they had one left $250.00

blackbird
June 18, 2002, 23:46
Red Barn Sportsman Shop
(770) 854-8308
Bowdon (7 miles S. of Carrolton)

Got a better deal on current batch (better price than he posted here a while back) and had several left last time I looked. Imbel no-gear.