PDA

View Full Version : Where oh where is this HK museum?

michael_g927
July 21, 2017, 10:16
So this thread is a continuation of the H&R thread posted by marty. In this thread T. Mark casually implies that he "has done work for "The HK Museum".
I inquired info on this museum and he came at me cussing and insulting and admitted not knowing where "his work" ended up.
What we know is the closest thing to an HK museum here is either the "Grey Room" which is only observed by HK employees and only rarely by military and L E. buyers which we know he does not qualify for. And lastly Reed Knight who would just send his stuff directly to HK Germany.
So i can only deduce that he is not doing work for HK USA.
So where is this place you are doing this "Museum Grade" work for?
Its a simple question.

michael_g927
July 21, 2017, 10:38
So i have been a member here for 10 years. A few months afo i finally tired of watching T.Mark overstate his position and belittle others who dont know enuf to see thru his bs. So i called hin on it. To date he has NEVER supported my questions with fact. Only retaliating like an angry child. This is why he got jacked on HKPRO.
So the statement that i have been his bitch since i joined is another inaccuracy on his behalf.
The only thing i have done is recognize deception and call him on it.
So where is this HK museum?

michael_g927
July 21, 2017, 11:08
Well Marky, i posted here. You should respond here. I will apologize when you show me proof of your doing work for the "HK MUSEUM".
By not responding here is just a childlike response to try to avoid the question at hand.
Where is this museum you claimed to have done work for?
Trust me, we are all watching.

michael_g927
July 21, 2017, 15:54
The record reflects marky is lieing exactly like he did with the "Award" he recieved. Sadly those that run this site cater to him.
I guess it makes sence being is that all the REAL experts are on other sites (the ones that already ran this phoney off of) and the likes of t mark are the best this site can come up with.
So so sad.
Lastly, we know he did not do any work for "the HK museum" (which is in Germany) because he does NOT posess import or export license or an ITAR number.
He is nothing more than the run of the mill gun tinkerer that assembles parts and spraypaints guns all the while trying desperately to sell himself as WAAAAAAAY more than he really is.

michael_g927
July 21, 2017, 16:16
One last thought. If you did repair work for the factory not to mention doing work for the "HK museum", if you were recognized by the factory as doing better work than them themselves, so muchvthat they only let him do their preceless museum work, then it would seem that T. Mark would be an authorized HK dealer. HE IS NOT.

michael_g927
August 16, 2017, 21:39
I think this is settled. Mods can sticky or delete.

BIG50
August 16, 2017, 23:26
Dude Enough already Grow up be an Adult let it go I am tired of seeing you spewing.

michael_g927
August 17, 2017, 06:35
Like i said. It has served its purpose. They can delete it if they wish. We will be laughing about this at shot show for years.

mp
August 17, 2017, 13:45
It's really hard to take you seriously or get your point across with such shitty spelling and grammar.