PDA

View Full Version : New guy here to the forum

Ronin6.8
July 11, 2017, 18:54
Hi all, I'd like to thank Gunplumer and Gary Jeter for taking time to get me set up on this forum.
I picked up a DSArms British cut receiver back when they first came out (serial #in upper teens) and had no problems, shoulder was .258, so I guess I was one of the lucky ones, other then trying to get a pin from.... Same.
If I had to do it all again... Sure, I've had it for 25 plus years, my son's beat the hell out of it! And it never failed.
But do to the fact that I have NFA items, I had no choice but to make changes that I think is bullsh$t, just didn't want to give up my L1A1, even sold my SCAR17, I really wasn't impressed with them.
So I'd like to thank everyone that has posted Questions to this forum, the answers have all been of great help in my restoration.

MAINER
July 12, 2017, 08:39
OK,......but you do know that we need PICs of this, right?? :biggrin:

Welcome.

W.E.G.
July 12, 2017, 09:03
:hammering:

J. Armstrong
July 12, 2017, 09:04
Welcome aboard !!!!!:beer:

Invictus77
July 12, 2017, 09:23
Pics yes, but proper files pics :whistling:

Welcome :biggrin:

Ronin6.8
July 12, 2017, 17:05
Thanks for the welcome... Sorry about no pics, it's in for Cerakote, I started the restoration back in January and I'm hoping that I see it again by the end of July, I hope.
And sorry about my first post, I've been with out A/C for 2weeks! So I get home the new A/C is up and running, I'm on the forum after trying for 2 or 3 months, I broke out the 1800... I was smashed lol

saddler68
July 12, 2017, 17:11
Mmm - a fellow 68forum devotee I fear? :D

Get some pics up once the gun is back from the workshop :)

ActionYobbo
July 12, 2017, 17:31
I guess you guys know this bloke and know the back story. To me his post is a bunch of gobbledygook