PDA

View Full Version : My G1 build.

festus
May 14, 2017, 09:05
A year ago I sent a lot of parts and a receiver to Moses to build a FAL from the best parts and either sell or send back those he did not use. I lost his phone number and have not heard from him in a long time. I have heard that for some reason he has fallen behind in fulfilling orders due to some personal problems. If someone has his contact information could you send me it in a PM?

fireplug
May 14, 2017, 13:27
A year ago I sent a lot of parts and a receiver to Moses to build a FAL from the best parts and either sell or send back those he did not use. I lost his phone number and have not heard from him in a long time. I have heard that for some reason he has fallen behind in fulfilling orders due to some personal problems. If someone has his contact information could you send me it in a PM?
PM PenderMedic,I am pretty sure she will have all Moses info,why did you wait a year too say anything ? more than likely you will never see your gun again,you should have sent it too Mark at A.R.S. as he is a better builder and will not steal your gun from you.

Hebrew Battle Rifle
May 15, 2017, 23:43
Why is this in the reveiw forum"?

festus
May 17, 2017, 09:57
PM PenderMedic,I am pretty sure she will have all Moses info,why did you wait a year too say anything ? more than likely you will never see your gun again,you should have sent it too Mark at A.R.S. as he is a better builder and will not steal your gun from you.

I have been here for a long time and have never had any kind of bad experience in dealing with any members. I just want to get my parts back either as a build or the way I sent them. I remember sending them to a licensed FFL in care of John Glover, it may have been Action Arms? I was in contact with Moses until 6 months ago and then lost his number when my phone died. I sent him my parts based upon his reputation and at the urging of a local Files member who vouched for his integrity. Not having my receiver and parts it would be rather difficult to send them to better builder. Thanks for the encouragement.

fireplug
May 17, 2017, 14:26
I have been here for a long time and have never had any kind of bad experience in dealing with any members. I just want to get my parts back either as a build or the way I sent them. I remember sending them to a licensed FFL in care of John Glover, it may have been Action Arms? I was in contact with Moses until 6 months ago and then lost his number when my phone died. I sent him my parts based upon his reputation and at the urging of a local Files member who vouched for his integrity. Not having my receiver and parts it would be rather difficult to send them to better builder. Thanks for the encouragement.
Not trying too discourage you,but if you read the Moses magazine problem in the review section,I think you will see why there may very well be a big problem with getting anything back from Moses theses days except EXCUSES,and thats if he even bothers answering your messages and phone calls.Good luck too you.
Those members who were vouched for him are either thief's like him or are no longer vouching for him anymore.Moses has told everyone lies for months now!

Louis
May 18, 2017, 14:10

It looks like you are in the same state. I would be hopping in the truck and planning on finding the guy and very nicely have him return my property. That simple. This whole Moses thing is just out of hand. Now a kit and receiver. WTF over?

PenderMedic
May 21, 2017, 07:54
His number is on his site...his normal web page. He has been more likely to anwser my texts rather than phone calls. Plus it took him on average 2 days to anwser my texts. Just FYI

festus
May 28, 2017, 15:36
I did some internet detective work and found my parts and receiver still unopened in my state at a legitimate business that Moses used to be associated with. They are sending me the packages back and I am going to pay them for the shipping. I am very happy to have found them. Moses promised to build a rifle for me and he failed to do anything at all. So I would rate his business practices as 0. Now I need once again to find a reliable gunsmith to build a rifle for me.

oleblu72
May 28, 2017, 19:53
Good to hear your getting it all back Festus.

Mark

Blackmore
May 29, 2017, 06:47
Could you just find another builder first and have the parts shipped right to them? It would save you one round of shipping charges.

oleblu72
May 29, 2017, 10:00
Could you just find another builder first and have the parts shipped right to them? It would save you one round of shipping charges.

This makes a lot of sense if your ready to have it built now.

Mark

1911Ron
May 29, 2017, 16:12
I did some internet detective work and found my parts and receiver still unopened in my state at a legitimate business that Moses used to be associated with. They are sending me the packages back and I am going to pay them for the shipping. I am very happy to have found them. Moses promised to build a rifle for me and he failed to do anything at all. So I would rate his business practices as 0. Now I need once again to find a reliable gunsmith to build a rifle for me.

Mark aka Gunplumber at ARS will do a good job and is very reliable (you will need to be patient as he is busy) or look for someone near you to help you build it!

Dirt1042
May 30, 2017, 16:01
Or sledgehammer is a great smith as well.