PDA

View Full Version : FFLs recieving Fake H&K Recall Letters

Bubacus
May 05, 2017, 06:16
Too funny:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/05/04/breaking-ffls-scammed-fake-hk-recall-notices/

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/fake-letter-495x660.jpg

The text of the letter:

NATION WIDE RECALL NOTICE: Heckler & Koch firearms

Heckler & Koch GmbH Germany is voluntarily recalling all firearms from the sporting and commercial markets in the USA.

To whom it may concern,

As part of our company’s new responsibility policy we hereby inform you that Heckler & Koch, as of May 1st 2017, has ceased the supply of firearms to the domestic market in the United States of America. Bound by the commitment to promote the protection of peace and human rights worldover, as is enshrined in the German Constitution, Heckler & Koch’s export policy has come under ethical review.

Owing to the rise of firearm-related deaths in your country in conjunction with the threat of ongoing civil unrest and a highly volatile foreign policy under the administration of President Donald Trump, the German headquarters no longer deem the USA a safe destination country for weapons exports.

This recall is being carried out to the wholesale and retail level. Your assistance is appreciated and necessary to help our company maintain its reputation on the global market and uphold the German law.

Please fill out the enclosed response form and send it back to Heckler & Koch GmbH, Heckler & Koch Str. 1, 78727 Oberndorf a.N. in Germany by May 12th 2017.

For more information visit ————–

V guy
May 05, 2017, 10:13
Does this recall also extend to Cetme's and STG44's?
I wanna do my part.

Randall
May 05, 2017, 13:26
There is no way that is fake. I didn't see one mention of a Nigerian Prince wanting to give away 42 million dollars.

Retired Bum
May 05, 2017, 19:08
You want my KC (1992) dated factory nickel P7M8 then come and take it. I dare ya. I double dog dare ya.....

And so it goes.

The Retired One

hueyville
May 05, 2017, 23:56
Germans have never wanted to promote peace and human rights. There is your dead giveaway, they like causing people to kill each other in mass.

Andy the Aussie
May 06, 2017, 02:17
Germans have never wanted to promote peace and human rights. There is your dead giveaway, they like causing people to kill each other in mass. .....really....I shall ask Mrs Andy about that when she gets in. Certainly she is not about en-mass, she does make exceptions for individuals however.

Albatross52
May 06, 2017, 22:49
Germans have never wanted to promote peace and human rights. There is your dead giveaway, they like causing people to kill each other in mass.

My wife is German, I have deployed with German infantry Co. as part of our coalition, and I have to say 99.9% of them are good people. My father was hid out and helped back to his unit during WW II during the battle of the Bulge by a German Farm family. I my self was treated at Landstuhl Medical Center In Landstuhl, Germany, the largest US medical center outside of our borders. AND we still have 14 active US military bases there. You will meet bad folks anywhere you go. The letter is total BULLSHIT and has been publicly denied by HK, probably put out by some Democratic dumbass..
Travis

Wacky D
May 08, 2017, 15:44
Nobody should be offended by a Hueyville post, he's an idiot so pay him no mind.

ALL FAL
May 30, 2017, 18:39
Nobody should be offended by a Hueyville post, he's an idiot so pay him no mind.

So WACKY D, it takes one to know one I suppose, discounting Huey IS your first mistake, though he has been fighting brain cancer I Know he is smarter than you any day of the week.
Calling people and I don't care who you say is an Idiot, I do NOT like it, as I am 6ft4" and caught that crap in high school while having an way above average intelligence..

I agree with Albatross about the "Letter" being from some Liberal Ahole.

Albatross52
June 02, 2017, 23:59
I didn't take offense to Huey's post, Just explaining my view of the German people in general, through the experience of my family and I. In my opinion Huey is an intellectual fellow. Besides, I thought I was the only one that buys ZQI ammo buy the 1000's from wally world.
Travis