PDA

View Full Version : What's up with APPEX

Bonac9
April 03, 2017, 08:12
I just took a look at APPEX's offerings for the FAL & L1A1. Hadn't looked in a week or 2, but they're down to 13 items altogether for the FAL/L1A1. That is unless they're having web site problems. It seems like someone from APPEX is on the Files here sometimes, so thought I'd ask. Are they getting out of the FAL/L1A1 parts, reorganizing, or did they just sell an amazing amount of their inventory since Jan. and having trouble finding more parts?

kennaquhair
April 03, 2017, 09:33
New web site layout. Left hand navigation bar under "FAL/L1A1", select "FAL (Metric)", "STG58 (Metric)", or "L1A1 (Inch)" for more items.

2barearms
April 03, 2017, 09:38
I just took a look at APPEX's offerings for the FAL & L1A1. Hadn't looked in a week or 2, but they're down to 13 items altogether for the FAL/L1A1. That is unless they're having web site problems. It seems like someone from APPEX is on the Files here sometimes, so thought I'd ask. Are they getting out of the FAL/L1A1 parts, reorganizing, or did they just sell an amazing amount of their inventory since Jan. and having trouble finding more parts?

You do realize that Military FAL surplus is a finite quantity and what's left
is all there is for the most part. The barrel ban didn't help this issue either.

Bonac9
April 03, 2017, 10:24
Okay, there they are, thanks. I thought it odd that all those parts got sold off in such a short time. It seems they also must have changed some, or all, of the inventory numbers. When I searched for an old one I had for an item I need, it turned up blank. It's there now with a new number. Thanks again.