PDA

View Full Version : price for a matching # romanian G kit

JAVIER
March 21, 2017, 12:41
hello: can some tell me, what is the now days price for a
romanian G series kit with original barrel, and matching numbers.. thanks.
javier.

wvfal
March 21, 2017, 16:11
They are going for around $500-$550 if you can find someone who wants to build one.

pre1989
March 21, 2017, 23:30
second 500-600 range ..Maybe a little more if it a serial number year someone wants or a very early one maybe

JAVIER
March 22, 2017, 19:45
ok. thanks... I have another question: when you have a all matching numbers romanian G kit .. I want to know what are the parts that will have the same matching number? barrel, front trunion, rear stock, dust cover, safety lever, trigger, front hand guard, rear sight, bolt, bolt carrier, trigger, sear, disconector, all these parts have to match right ? or not???? thanks for the help... javier

pre1989
March 22, 2017, 20:20
ok. thanks... I have another question: when you have a all matching numbers romanian G kit .. I want to know what are the parts that will have the same matching number? barrel, front trunion, rear stock, dust cover, safety lever, trigger, front hand guard, rear sight, bolt, bolt carrier, trigger, sear, disconector, all these parts have to match right ? or not???? thanks for the help... javier

The more the better

At min I would want the bolt and bolt parts dust cover and stock and hopefully barrel and trunions

Other parts that might not be used for 922r like trigger etc would not be a big deal to me