PDA

View Full Version : Put your money where your mouth is JK Rowling; refugees

SteelGreyML
February 27, 2017, 20:44
Let's see her put her money where her mouth is:
https://www.change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

martin35
February 27, 2017, 23:45
Hell's Angels has hot moma's who pull trains with more than 18 hog huggers,,, the same number of pencil peckered goat rapers should be easy.

Bubacus
February 28, 2017, 06:49
Either she is going to use her Harry Potter money to have a private screener cherry pick the easiest of the bunch to host or she is in for a very rude awakening. Hosting 18 people you don't know on a good day isn't always pleasant. She'll has the money to clear out the cooking smells that will permeate the walls for years... But the night one of the fighting age males sees her in a bathrobe, good luck.

J. Armstrong
February 28, 2017, 08:24
Either she is going to use her Harry Potter money to have a private screener cherry pick the easiest of the bunch to host or she is in for a very rude awakening. Hosting 18 people you don't know on a good day isn't always pleasant. She'll has the money to clear out the cooking smells that will permeate the walls for years... But the night one of the fighting age males sees her in a bathrobe, good luck.

This, exactly. She will vet them REALLY well, and if everything goes as she wishes, she will hold the rest of the world's noses in it. Not likely, in my book, but we'll see. Could be great entertainment.

2barearms
February 28, 2017, 08:31
The Long March....it never ends. Unfortunately the practitioners have a myopic view of individual freedom. Their goal is to live in a perfect utopia
where no one has to work, a chicken in every pot and a nice comfy home to
live in......what a wonderful concept if you have an invasion force that needs
a place to live.

Exit308
February 28, 2017, 08:34
I signed it. Dumb bitch.

Thorack
February 28, 2017, 11:52
Well,

She is the definition of an Elitist Twit. Why do I care what her political views are? She writes f'ing children's books.

Thorack

J. Armstrong
February 28, 2017, 13:19
Well,

She is the definition of an Elitist Twit. Why do I care what her political views are? She writes f'ing children's books.

Thorack

A ladyfriend once asked if I had read any Harry Pothead - "they are just like J.R.R.Tolkein". Read one, then told her to STFU and never mention the two of them in the same sentence again. Whether one likes Tolkein or not, he is certainly head and shoulders above Rowling in literary ability.

If Rowling actually does this, it would make a reality show I just might watch :eek::)

NFADLR
February 28, 2017, 14:24
She would turn any muzzies into brainwashed LGBT Dem losers before she took any in.

oleblu72
February 28, 2017, 14:51
I think I would have a go at her if she was standing in front of me in a bath robe.

Mark

EPC WN
February 28, 2017, 16:58
A ladyfriend once asked if I had read any Harry Pothead - "they are just like J.R.R.Tolkein". Read one, then told her to STFU and never mention the two of them in the same sentence again. Whether one likes Tolkein or not, he is certainly head and shoulders above Rowling in literary ability.

If Rowling actually does this, it would make a reality show I just might watch :eek::)

The creatures of the East were Orcs. Nuff said.

J. Armstrong
February 28, 2017, 17:20
The creatures of the East were Orcs. Nuff said.

I must be missing something here.

NFADLR
February 28, 2017, 17:41
From LOTR I'm pretty sure he means.

I must be missing something here.

J. Armstrong
February 28, 2017, 18:25
I know that, I just don't get the compass correlation - it's been a long day and my brain is feebled out even more than usual these days :biggrin: