PDA

View Full Version : 1A1 builds

capt ron
February 17, 2017, 20:17
I started collecting parts for the 1A1's 10-12 years ago and
started out to build 10 of them.( not sure why 10)

I Have 2 that are completed.
Some almost, the rest of the parts in boxes some where.

I never did get around to shoot the 1A1's.
They are in the safe, sitting there, but they are not alone.
I have many more from different countries that were build and shoved into the safes, never shot.

The hunting for the parts for me is the fun.

Here is a picture of the two completed ones. All the parts are 1A1 except for the receiver.

I just notice that I cannot post a picture. OH Well!

Ron

Huss
February 17, 2017, 20:37
Email me your pictures and I will post them for you.

Carnahan.Charles@gmail.com

If you ever want to sell some Indian Parts let me know. Im always looking for a few smalls.

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w470/Huss6634/Mobile%20Uploads/3CFB0947-F8FE-4316-9742-89332E20B838_zpshenhzft2.jpg

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w470/Huss6634/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-02/76FC0DC6-FC67-4A85-9CA9-5BBC62FB57D4_zps8yubknfm.jpg

genethepoolcleaner
February 17, 2017, 21:52
Damn nice looking work bench with parts all over the place.:love:

Huss
February 17, 2017, 22:08
Damn nice looking work bench with parts all over the place.:love:

Thanks!! I love my coffee in the mornings, and the sight of Fal parts everywhere!!

capt ron
February 17, 2017, 22:30
Huss,
Thanks for the offer on posting the pictures, I will pass. Not worth the effort.
I use to be able to post them, not sure why I cannot now. I may be doing it wrong.

G3isMe
February 17, 2017, 22:32
Email me your pictures and I will post them for you.

^^^this. Would love to see your builds!

VALMET
February 18, 2017, 07:02
Let us know how the builds progress

hkshooter
February 18, 2017, 07:18
I started collecting parts for the 1A1's 10-12 years ago and
started out to build 10 of them.( not sure why 10)

I Have 2 that are completed.
Some almost, the rest of the parts in boxes some where.

I never did get around to shoot the 1A1's.
They are in the safe, sitting there, but they are not alone.
I have many more from different countries that were build and shoved into the safes, never shot.

The hunting for the parts for me is the fun.

Here is a picture of the two completed ones. All the parts are 1A1 except for the receiver.

I just notice that I cannot post a picture. OH Well!

Ron

Oh, no you don't. You don't get to come here make a post like this then walk off. Get back here and get to emailing pics to someone! :biggrin:

Huss
February 18, 2017, 07:41
Oh, no you don't. You don't get to come here make a post like this then walk off. Get back here and get to emailing pics to someone! :biggrin:

Lol.... and I thought my Hindu arsenal was large...

:worthless:

G3isMe
February 18, 2017, 11:55
Huss,
Thanks for the offer on posting the pictures, I will pass. Not worth the effort.
I use to be able to post them, not sure why I cannot now. I may be doing it wrong.

I think you have to be a contributor to post them directly to the site but you should be able to post them via Photobucket or some other hosting site. I would really like to see your builds too. Whattya' mean, not worth the effort, what are we, chopped liver...:wink:

01BIRDDOG
February 18, 2017, 15:43
I think you have to be a contributor to post them directly to the site but you should be able to post them via Photobucket or some other hosting site. I would really like to see your builds too. Whattya' mean, not worth the effort, what are we, chopped liver...:wink:

I am not a contributor which i admit i should be.........Having said this can you post a pic direct with this without going through Tiny Pic or Photobucket? I will join the "Contributor" ranks probably tonight after checking out the info on it. Thank you.

rpk74dr
February 26, 2017, 01:14
Do standard Inch Pattern parts fit a Indian Lower? I have a original 1A1, the whole top end is Indian while the lower is British and furniture is Australian. I have located a Indian lower in very nice condition and some nice Indian furniture except for a pg. Trying to bring it back to being correct.

G3isMe
February 26, 2017, 02:14
I am not a contributor which i admit i should be.........Having said this can you post a pic direct with this without going through Tiny Pic or Photobucket? I will join the "Contributor" ranks probably tonight after checking out the info on it. Thank you.

Yeah, if you are a contributor you can post directly to the files but they have to be below a certain size.

Huss
February 26, 2017, 05:55
Do standard Inch Pattern parts fit a Indian Lower? I have a original 1A1, the whole top end is Indian while the lower is British and furniture is Australian. I have located a Indian lower in very nice condition and some nice Indian furniture except for a pg. Trying to bring it back to being correct.

Send me a PM with your address and I will send you a Indian PG for free. They are a mixture of both Inch and metric parts. Refer to the Fal Images thread for detailed information and photos.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=399049