PDA

View Full Version : Northridge Intl has NIW BM59 mags - $66 for a 2 pack

ServiceRifle
February 16, 2017, 13:54
I responded directly to Northridge Intl re: a Gunbroker listing for new in wrap factory 3 packs of BM59 20 rd mags for $99.

I called Northridge directly 661 269-2269 and they advised me that they had two packs for the same per mag unit price ($33 per mag). The mags that I bought were in original factory vapor wrap packaging (2 mags per sealed pack) for a unit price of $33 per mag ($66 for a factory two pack). Shipping of course was extra.

The mag deal IS NOT listed or shown on the Northridge website. You would have to call them directly to get this price.

Photo attached.

http://s24.postimg.org/symivteat/IMG_0011.jpg

SPEEDGUNNER
February 16, 2017, 16:43
Thanks for the tip.

cherenkov22
February 16, 2017, 16:52
They've had them listed on Gunbroker here and there.

A great deal for these mags.

I picked some up and they are fantastic. I left some NIW.

AliYahu
February 17, 2017, 00:41
That's a *really* good deal! Buy 'em up while you can!

Eli

warsteiner_1970
February 22, 2017, 15:52
Just ordered ten, thanks for the heads up brother...:bow:....Super nice lady took my order...$348.75 for ten shipped.....:winner:

SPEEDGUNNER
February 22, 2017, 18:45
Just ordered ten, thanks for the heads up brother...:bow:....Super nice lady took my order...$348.75 for ten shipped.....:winner:

FREE SHIPPING on orders over $300. I was going to call today but got distracted at work and never got around to it. Tomorrow for sure.

EDIT* Hours Mon-Thur 9-2 Pacific Time.

Thanks for the update.

warsteiner_1970
February 23, 2017, 14:43
Not on the mags , I tried to get the free shipping, and at $18.75 not complaining...:biggrin:...$33 a piece for NOS mags when some are asking $100 on getbroker....

warsteiner_1970
February 24, 2017, 13:09
And dang, they're here...Now that's a pleasant surprise...

kmurphy
February 27, 2017, 23:30
Just ordered some. Thanks for the heads up.

Near Sighted Sniper
March 07, 2017, 21:37
I ordered 6, but they will not ship until 3/20. The Lady that took my order said that they are now individually wrapped & that I could buy any amount [over 1] to get the $33 price.
Now I'm gonna have to get me a BM 59!!!:D

Shag
March 22, 2017, 22:28
I e-mailed them a couple weeks back, no reply... Any idea if they still have them in stock?

ServiceRifle
March 23, 2017, 07:22
I e-mailed them a couple weeks back, no reply... Any idea if they still have them in stock?

DON'T EMAIL them - PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL THEM

Ned Flanders
May 31, 2017, 00:49
The ones they have on their website for $135 each look like black paint...the others I've seen looked greyish parked. What's inside the silver package, painted or parked?

ServiceRifle
May 31, 2017, 07:53
They are NEW IN WRAP factory mags. I've never seen a factory black painted mag.

Don't pay attention to the website. They clearly are out of date as it relates to maintaining it. You can't find the $33 unit price on the website. If they still have them call them if you want them.

Ned Flanders
May 31, 2017, 10:23
They are NEW IN WRAP factory mags. I've never seen a factory black painted mag.

Don't pay attention to the website. They clearly are out of date as it relates to maintaining it. You can't find the $33 unit price on the website. If they still have them call them if you want them.

Just to clarify: the ones in the foil wrap are identical to the ones on their website sold individually that are nice and shiny looking?
http://www.northridgeinc.com/product-p/bm-59.htm

I'm asking because I don't have the rifle yet(incoming), and I've only seen pics of the mags and there appear to be two distinctive finishes from the various pics I encountered. Painted was the wrong term, they look blued in some pics.

Eyeguy
May 31, 2017, 12:06
Talked to Northridge today. Mag quantities are low and all have been moved to GB. They are not accepting orders for the mags via phone.

Price is as stated above; 3 mags @ $99 with $17.50 shipping.

Ned Flanders
June 02, 2017, 14:50
Got my 3-pack today. Inside the foil are the 3 mags individually wrapped in factory brown paper. The mags are parkerized and NOT the same as pictured in the link I provided in my previous post that are black colored and blued.

I received exactly what I expected, not the really nice shiny ones. The expensive mags seem to be the shiny ones.

raubvogel
June 13, 2017, 21:40
Correct me if I am wrong but they are all gone, right?

kwthor
June 13, 2017, 23:19
Correct me if I am wrong but they are all gone, right?

I don't see the listing on GB anymore.

AliYahu
June 14, 2017, 01:23
What's worse is Sarco dropped their sale on used magazines - despite the BIG "THANK YOU" SALE on their site, there is no sale. Glad I stocked up at $25 and free shipping!

Eli

little308
June 20, 2017, 10:31
I would have suggested to anybody to buy these mags for such a great price! Even if you DON'T have a BM59!

Considering that Beretta is probably no longer making these, and who knows if they even own the dies any more, they are a robust and well thought out design, not easy to duplicate.

Similar to rifles like the SIG AMT, only a very few countries ever used this rifle design, how many mags could have been made? These mags will go for $100 dollars one day, unless another stash is found in Italy or North Africa and they are allowed to be imported. There may be some chance for that under a Trump Administration?

The mags themselves are a thing of beauty.

Ned Flanders
July 01, 2017, 07:04
So I ordered another of the 3 pack in foil, shipping was $5 less this time too. I received a different set than before, these were individually sealed in clear plastic covered is cosmo and wrapped in heavy stock paper, exactly like the ones they are selling individually for $40-45 each. I guess they ran out of the foil packs...but here's the good part, they ARE different condition.

Mag on the left came from foil, right mag is the indiv mag. The finish is black and sort of shiny, not dull and greyish. They are much nicer condition but I'm glad to have a set of each. If I clean/oil the left mag it won't look the same as the right.

http://i.imgur.com/83LCM41.jpg?2

ServiceRifle
July 19, 2017, 22:30
I realize that this isn't the marketplace but I've decided to sell the SIX (6) two packs (2) of BM59 mags for the price I paid for them ($66 for a two pack) plus shipping. I just took inventory and realize I just have too many BM59 mags

PM me if you're interested in any of these. Buy all six (12 mags) - $396 and I'll pay shipping

navcb
October 10, 2017, 14:13
PM sent

kmurphy
October 13, 2017, 07:51
Pm sent