PDA

View Full Version : Truglo Sights

meltblown
February 05, 2017, 17:44
Got a set for my little 3" CDP Ultra Kimber. Fiber optic tritium combo. I like. Wish they made tall suppressor sights. Very pleased as I do not like night sights during the day time.

MAINER
February 06, 2017, 09:44
What, no pics? :|

Want to put some kind of high vis sight on my Kimber 5". Local shop wants to sell me on the Truglo sights, was considering Mepros, still haven't made up my decides.

idsubgun
February 06, 2017, 10:17
I've had various TruGlo sights on firearms, and do like them as well. One I still have is the clamp on shotgun front sight. When I shortened a 870 barrel, I didn't have a front sight but had a TruGlo front sight from a trade. I put it on and never installed a permanent front sight because I like it so well.

When you shoulder that shotgun, you pick up the orange bead INSTANTLY!

I have a Tactical Solutions version on my Ruger MkII and love it! These sights are great for aging eyes!

meltblown
February 06, 2017, 10:46
I got the TFX one down from the TFX pro. The Pro has an orange front that really didn't justify the difference as it doesn't jump out at me when trying to get a sight picture.

4x401
February 06, 2017, 13:16
I've used alot of different tritium sights and still like like the Truglo's best.

rowjimmy
February 06, 2017, 15:39
I love mine as well. I put them on both of my G17's