PDA

View Full Version : Inch pattern receiver?

xinny
February 02, 2017, 11:52
Hey guys,

Is there anywhere I can get a decently priced inch pattern receiver? Everywhere I look seems to be about $450 which seems a bit high

machinegunner
February 02, 2017, 11:55
find any receiver bellow 450(or at it) not counting Williams allumibomb or century let me know.

def90
February 02, 2017, 12:07
You aren't going to get any cheaper than Coonan or DSA

DakTo
February 02, 2017, 13:45
With an unusual amount of patience you may get lucky at a gun show or a face to face purchase. $450 at this point in time is a decent buy.

mrbshooter
February 03, 2017, 11:28
I had issues with my Coonan which they fixed. If DSA is offering them, I would go that route.

01BIRDDOG
February 03, 2017, 13:44
I thought they (DSA) offered a Britt. cut receiver a few months ago?????

Capt D
February 03, 2017, 14:07
I thought they (DSA) offered a Britt. cut receiver a few months ago?????

More like a year ago...cuz it took that damn long to get them to customer hands. Might get lucky and have zero issues...or might have magwell issues, EB issues, BOB issues, or the like. DSA fixed my EB issues for free, but it did take another four months on top of the initial ridiculously long wait. Coonan won't do any better either, with their new 'screw-the-customer' mentality...

Tattered
February 03, 2017, 14:26
DSA fixed my EB issues for free, but it did take another four months on top of the initial ridiculously long wait.

Did you send back your receiver or did you have to send the whole parts kit too?

Capt D
February 04, 2017, 11:43
Did you send back your receiver or did you have to send the whole parts kit too?

They shut me up by shipping (on their dime) the bolts/carriers, receivers, and barrels (for an Izzy HB and an L1A1), which they indexed and headspaced (free locking shoulders), and shipped back to me. Took two shipping iterations and 4+ months of my life...