PDA

View Full Version : Moses Mags MIA

Pages : [1] 2 3

He11RZR
January 27, 2017, 19:16
Placed an order with Moses Mags In Oct. Still haven't received my Mags. E-mailed Johnny and he replied the first time that his mom was sick (Nov.) and would be caught up in a week. Next time, he e-mailed back his partner quit (early Dec.). And should be caught up in a week. Emailed him a couple of days ago and no reply. At this point, I asked him to just tell me if he is going to send the mags or not, so I can do something else. Guess he needed the money worse than I did. Is this SOP for this guy? I thought his rep was golden.

chino*74
January 27, 2017, 19:49
In the same boat here, ordered in Oct. 2016 & nothing so far. Now we can await everyone to tell us the wait is worth it & he will deliver etc. So in other words there is nothing to do but wait n see. I never received an email reply so at least U got that. LOL. He has my $165 dollars, I got nada.

He11RZR
January 27, 2017, 20:09
Well, I believe he is on this forum. Maybe he can give us some info.

tac-40
January 27, 2017, 21:07
Not making any excuses but he does have some serious personal issues he is trying to take care of.

cavegeo
January 28, 2017, 10:16
Not making any excuses but he does have some serious personal issues he is trying to take care of.

His parents are elderly and require much help these days. Sorry but don't give up hope he will come through.

preston1026
January 28, 2017, 10:57
He'll make good.... No worries

hkshooter
January 28, 2017, 11:29
John is a good guy, honest and trustworthy. Some things are more important than others. He'll come through. The delay sucks but it is what it is.

fuel fire desire
January 28, 2017, 11:53
I can vouch for him. I know it won't get your mags to you sooner, but I have had fantastic exchanges from him.

I ordered my mags last nov (2015), and didn't see any mags by mid Jan. I got ahold of him through PM here on the forum and he had the mags out to me in a week.

I ended up having an issue with the mags I got (it was a DSA receiver issue, not a mag issue) and he walked me through step by step for a fix. And when I myself screwed up one of the mags in the process, he sent me a warrantied replacement within days, even though I told him it wasnt necessary and of no fault of his product.

Total class act.

The mags are of amazing quality too. It's all I use now.

EPC WN
January 28, 2017, 12:03
I love my Moses Mags and have waited for a couple of things for many months from Moses. The only disappointment experienced was the wait. That said having hundreds of dollars outstanding with somebody for several months is how businesses die. Hope everything gets turned around. I want another dozen but I'll wait to see if this gets ironed out first...

He11RZR
January 28, 2017, 20:15
Thanks for the replies gentlemen. I think the issue is more a lack of communication. If the guy could just post on this forum every couple weeks to reassure everyone he's still in the game, that would sure go a long way. I'm sympathetic to the shit sandwiches life can hand out. Not so sympathetic to not being kept informed.

ICU308
January 28, 2017, 21:06
Have been waiting since Nov.18 also ...
Several e-mails , 1 letter , 1 phone call ; no replies . I understand personal issues , and sympathize with the situation , but the "favor of a reply" was requested . GR8 product , and good intentions are golden , but communication issues with paying customers will doom a business .
:fal:

R1shooter
January 29, 2017, 09:29
As many have said on here he will make good, we have orders waiting with him and his mags sell well and work well, we understand family comes first and I know Johnny has a lot on his plate.

mp
January 29, 2017, 11:32
Only Moses on this board can maintain his shitty customer service and not be burned at the stake. Anyone else would be run off. Nobody puts Moses in a corner....

kwthor
January 29, 2017, 11:41
^^^^ LOL

kwthor
January 29, 2017, 11:47
Not to discourage you too much but I ordered some peep sights from him back when he was still doing them. It took thirty five months to finally get them. But I did get them and he threw in a free mag.

When he is buried with life I was told the best way to contact him was his phone number and leave a message.
try first:
Phone: (704) 750-9661
then: 704-807-3610

.30-06
January 29, 2017, 11:50
Not to derail the thread but...how do these mags work in inch pattern rifles?

MFC
January 29, 2017, 13:46
It's really too bad he can't (won't?) contract with a large manufacturer like Magpul to get these made in sufficient quantities. I'm sure there's more involved but it seems like that would be the way to go to avoid these problems. Is he really just a one man shop at this point?

Illurian00
January 29, 2017, 14:33
Not to derail the thread but...how do these mags work in inch pattern rifles?

http://www.mosesmag.com/product/fal-black/

4x401
January 29, 2017, 19:26
Only Moses on this board can maintain his shitty customer service and not be burned at the stake. Anyone else would be run off. Nobody puts Moses in a corner....

Guess he goes by Moses for a reason....:shrug:

brunop
January 29, 2017, 19:38
World famous multiple-time escape artist who ended up leading a sometimes faithless and recalcitrant people to the promised land?

;)

Johnny will make good. He's a pain in the ass, but he won't screw you.

4x401
January 29, 2017, 19:45
It's really too bad he can't (won't?) contract with a large manufacturer like Magpul to get these made in sufficient quantities. I'm sure there's more involved but it seems like that would be the way to go to avoid these problems. Is he really just a one man shop at this point?

Magpul, really?? Their shits over rated. :rofl:

John's product is a solid, Proven, FAL mag replacement. Hell, DSA's been pissing in the wind for how long now to build a mag that will work in anything other than their own rifles...

I'd gladly wait for Moses mags over anything else currently available, because a good, Functioning, products worth waiting for.

J. Armstrong
January 29, 2017, 20:02
Well, I'd venture to say that Johnny will - eventually - make it right. He goes through periods where he does a couple of tap dances, then disappears for awhile. Annoying, but in the end he always seems to come through.

I'm sympathetic to the family crisis issues and truly and sincerely do hope whatever they are, they have a happy outcome. That said, the song is not a new one, only the cast of characters seems to change................

The mags, however, are excellent. I have a bunch of the SCAR 17 mags and they have been flawless.

Cecil45
January 30, 2017, 01:16
Anyone run these Moses mags successfully for 1000s of rds w/ no malfs in DSA SA 58s?

Roper1911
January 30, 2017, 07:52
Given the attitude about DSA that I've gotten from this board, I think the hardest part about that will be getting someone to admit to owning a DSA for 1000 rounds.

2barearms
January 30, 2017, 08:40
Given the attitude about DSA that I've gotten from this board, I think the hardest part about that will be getting someone to admit to owning a DSA for 1000 rounds.

However they know a good a Magzine when they see one and they want a pretty
Large pile of them. One of the fellows at DSA asked if I could see what the issue was and then this thread popped up. Needless to say RI Shooter is aware of the issue now. Not sure what production capability is for them but he said they needed about a 1000 of them which translates to a lot of dough.

ghf
January 30, 2017, 09:34
Been reading this thread for awhile.

In my life, if I didn't work, I couldn't take care of family.

Based on my life experience, I find it difficult to understand how someone in business, regardless of family problems, can not take the 5-10 minutes required to send a shotgun blast posting out to his customers giving them a status and assuring them that they will get the product that they already paid for.

Also, on a separate subject, I admit to having owned four (4) factory DSA's with over 1000 rds thru them. One is now @ over twelve thousand, two over three thousand and the last @ about 1500. The one w/ over twelve thousand was back to DSA for warranty work back in 2003 and, years later, to have the original chrome lined barrel replaced @ about ten thousand rounds.

Only have used GI (and two DSA (one failed) mags. Never have used a Moses mag.

2barearms
January 30, 2017, 10:59
Been reading this thread for awhile.

In my life, if I didn't work, I couldn't take care of family.

Based on my life experience, I find it difficult to understand how someone in business, regardless of family problems, can not take the 5-10 minutes required to send a shotgun blast posting out to his customers giving them a status and assuring them that they will get the product that they already paid for.

Also, on a separate subject, I admit to having owned four (4) factory DSA's with over 1000 rds thru them. One is now @ over twelve thousand, two over three thousand and the last @ about 1500. The one w/ over twelve thousand was back to DSA for warranty work back in 2003 and, years later, to have the original chrome lined barrel replaced @ about ten thousand rounds.

Only have used GI (and two DSA (one failed) mags. Never have used a Moses mag.

There is nothing 'miraculous' about Moses mags, they do count as 3 parts for
those inclined.

J. Armstrong
January 30, 2017, 11:30
Thanks for the replies gentlemen. I think the issue is more a lack of communication. If the guy could just post on this forum every couple weeks to reassure everyone he's still in the game, that would sure go a long way. I'm sympathetic to the shit sandwiches life can hand out. Not so sympathetic to not being kept informed.

This +1. I understand and am sympathetic to how a small business, maybe only one or a couple folks running it, can get fouled up by health issues or other unpredictable occurrences. That said, accurate communications on a timely basis will go a LONG way to keeping customers happy. Most of us will be pretty understanding provided we are kept advised and don't have to guess or go digging for facts regarding the status of an order.

I've dealt with Johnny on a couple of occasions. I like him and I like his work and products, but this kind of issue raises its ugly head a little more often than I am comfortable with. There starts to be a trust issue regarding the alleged truth of the reasons for a given situation(s) after awhile.

All the above being said, Johnny has always come through in the end and I'm sure any current problems will get ironed out eventually. I truly do hope his personal situation has a good outcome for him.

pl521
January 30, 2017, 11:49
Placed an order with Moses Mags In Oct. Still haven't received my Mags. E-mailed Johnny and he replied the first time that his mom was sick (Nov.) and would be caught up in a week. Next time, he e-mailed back his partner quit (early Dec.). And should be caught up in a week. Emailed him a couple of days ago and no reply. At this point, I asked him to just tell me if he is going to send the mags or not, so I can do something else. Guess he needed the money worse than I did. Is this SOP for this guy? I thought his rep was golden.

I'll vouch for Moses. I have four Moses mags I can send the OP and I'm sure Moses will reimburse me after he deals with his family issues/emergencies. Please let me know so I can send the mags out.

J. Armstrong
January 30, 2017, 13:25
This is the sort of excellent folks we have here on the Files.

A salute for helping the OP out :beer::beer:

louigi
January 31, 2017, 14:59
I noticed a youtube video from the DSA Arms booth at the Shot Show that some of their new rifles had Moses mags on them. That tells you something!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDy_HWGR9iE&t=79s

PenderMedic
January 31, 2017, 16:29
Ordered 8 mags about a month before the election.Checked ahead to make sure they were in stock.i now get a different excuse each week , with a guarantee that they will "be sent out next week", ....Excuses have been " due to latest shootings" ,due to elections, due to flu, due to going to hospital, due to being under weather, and due to family issues.two Different times told they would be sent out that day, with a tracking number to be sent later. Of course no number was ever sent.I also offered to make the two hour plus drive to pick them up myself if he truly had them in stock.....No dice. I have demanded money back couple of times, and he'd respond that they are going out in a week.Been a long time reader here , and this board is the reason I ordered from him, and in the past has seemed really helpful and knowledgeable .......But just don't lie to me.....If they're not in stock, and backordered, by all means I can accept that and wait as long as is needed......Just don't lie to me...Over and over again. I am NOT a poster....But felt I needed to put my experience in also., And hope he gets his stuff together, because he really does have a great product

He11RZR
January 31, 2017, 18:56
pl521- While I certainly appreciate your offer, and respect that you stand up for a business and man that you believe in, I must decline. I do thank you for your generosity and sense of loyalty. Rare stuff these days. I'm uncomfortable even starting this thread, but I think it's important that those that may need/want mags and are limited on time and money may want to try another avenue until whatever the issues are have cleared up.

hkshooter
January 31, 2017, 19:05
:sad:

hagar
January 31, 2017, 20:02
Too many stories like this going around. I have another personal one. Don't take new work or orders if you cannot deliver.

chino*74
January 31, 2017, 21:57
I no longer give a crap whether I get the mags or not., if I do fine, if not my voice will be a reminder to others that might order in the future., that's what I guess I bought w my money., the right to say 'beware'.

bandido.ep
January 31, 2017, 22:15
Ordered 3 one month before election,still waiting.

01BIRDDOG
February 01, 2017, 08:45
I did not order any mags from him,never met him or know anything about him other than here. If his heart is REALLY in it and he has had a shit load of problems looks like he would tell the straight scoop. Except for a few looks like the damage has been done which is too bad. Hard to renew trust sometimes. At any rate i wish him the best to get through this bump in the road.

PenderMedic
February 01, 2017, 09:46
No doubt, I wish the guy the best also and hopes he gets squared away. And if he does, I will definitely buy his products again , BUT I'll go through a third party like DSA when they get them back in stock.At least that way I know they're in stock, when they tell me they're in stock.

jcornss
February 01, 2017, 11:27
It sucks you guys are having such trouble. Moses has always done right by me and does impeccable work. That doesn't do any of you guys any good though. Mosesmags are a great product. I've got about 12 that I use exclusively. Got a tote full of surplus mags that I don't even bother with. Stay on him.

lew
February 01, 2017, 11:51
Too many stories like this going around. I have another personal one. Don't take new work or orders if you cannot deliver.

Never understood why some businesses cannot wrap their minds around this seemingly simple concept. Family problems? Dog ate yer homework? Stop taking orders for the interim if you're not going to get them out.

He11RZR
February 01, 2017, 18:44
Guess it was time to move this thread somewhere with a little less visibility.

Big_Willie
February 03, 2017, 11:17

HE11RZR,

I’m in the same boat as you! After reading about the Moses Mags on this forum, I placed an order on 10/24/2016. The order was entered on-line. There was NO indication that the mags were on back order. I thought I would see the mags in a week or two.

Since placing my on-line order (10/24/2016), I have spoken to “Moses Mags” 2 to 3 times on the phone. Each time, he took my name, number and other info. It sounded/seemed like he was writing it down so he could ensure my mags got shipped ASAP. Seemed to be a VERY nice guy!

The last time I spoke to him, he had just got out of the Hospital and lost an employee. He said he was running behind. After taking my info (again) he ensured me he would get my order out.

Being a former Small Business Owner myself, I know $h!t happens. Plans change. First priority once the dust settles is to expedite service to your/my customers.

Along with an IMBEL FAL on a Coonan Receiver, I’m also working on putting a 9mm/AR together. I placed an order for many of the 9mm/AR parts on-line with Arsenal Ordnance. This was another case of the order was placed last year and they did not deliver. Trying to get feedback on the status of the order was difficult at best! I finally had my credit card company take my/their money back.

After these two experiences ordering gun parts on-line, I’m a little “Gun Shy” (pun intended) moving forward! Other than Midway USA, Brownells and the like, the gun industry vendors seem to move slow/not at all…

I hope all of us waiting on Moses Mags will see them soon!

Willie

MFC
February 03, 2017, 11:26
Magpul, really?? Their shits over rated. :rofl:

I'll grant you there is a huge fanboy following around Magpul. That being said, their mags flat work and they're in stock everywhere. I'd love to see the same availability of good FAL mags.

BUFF
February 03, 2017, 11:35
Moses has been around here since the beginning. He has been through the mill getting these new magazines up and running, doubtlessly putting his financial assets into his mag business.

I don't doubt that whatever circumstances have caused this breakdown have been major. His reputation has always been sterling, he delivers what he says he will deliver.

Give the man some space and I believe he will sort the troubles out.

djfin
February 03, 2017, 11:51
Give the man some space??? two people in this thread ordered mags in October. Its been more than three months since he took the money for gods sake. While I understand that shit happens this is way beyond acceptable. If you cannot deliverer the parts don't take the money period. Fix you life/problems and then start taking orders that you can fill in a reasonable time frame. Anything less is just BS

PenderMedic
February 03, 2017, 12:28
9 Different times now told they'll be shipped the next day....Over the span of 3 months.Told him to come on the boards to explain himself, and his Facebook...Like I said ...Life gets in the way....But just don't lie to me 9 times...(actually 10 including a couple of days ago)

EPC WN
February 03, 2017, 14:07
The plot thickens...

MFC
February 03, 2017, 16:05
FWIW they still show available for order on his website.

He11RZR
February 03, 2017, 19:28
My question to those who defend this guy is simply: Why not get on this forum and explain himself? This is what a man worthy of respect would do. One post. No matter what the circumstances, this is the least he can do. And I have a feeling he would, if there was actually a chance in hell those mags will ship.

Fraxinus
February 03, 2017, 19:32
I also have an order in from late October. I emailed Moses last Monday, he got back to me within the week and let me know his situation and that he was still catching up.

I understand why you might get upset about the delay... and the reports of some of you being lied to are disturbing.... but at the same time there are plenty of threads out there about longer wait times with Moses mags. All of these threads say he (eventually) delivered, and that the product itself is outstanding.

I'm new to the FAL game, but at this point I'm still happy to trust in Moses' reputation on this board & trust that I'll get a great product when I do get it.

satexas
February 07, 2017, 09:26
Not to discourage you too much but I ordered some peep sights from him back when he was still doing them. It took thirty five months to finally get them. But I did get them and he threw in a free mag.

When he is buried with life I was told the best way to contact him was his phone number and leave a message.
try first:
Phone: (704) 750-9661
then: 704-807-3610

35 months?? Well, hell, now I do feel like there may be hope! I'm still waiting for the 2 Hurricane muzzle devices, and 2 brakes that I ordered back in July of 2014. Many emails and PMs have been sent and received during this time until about 6 months ago when I gave up and wrote off the expenses. It would be a thrill to open up my mailbox one day and find them in there. But, I'm not holding my breath.

2barearms
February 07, 2017, 16:56
I'm truly dumbfounded reading all this. While I have never had an issue buying and receiving things from John I can't believe this goes unanswered.

Talking to the guys at DSA I was thinking maybe there was some 'issue' regarding sales to them. After seeing this and knowing that they wanted to
buy probably a thousand magazines (that's a lot of dough) something is definitely up.

hkshooter
February 07, 2017, 17:12
I'm bugged too. I contacted him and told him about the thread. He asked for a link but he's said nothing here. This was nearly two weeks ago.

PenderMedic
February 08, 2017, 10:27
I've told him several times about this thread, about all the comments on his Facebook page, about the comments on two other FAL Facebook pages where others were raising hell. About a month ago he assured me all orders were going out that week to please spread the message on the other pages for him....Of course nothing. He definitely knows.Im sure he,ll be back with an explanation....But now my count is up to 11 times I've been lied to..... With 6 Different excuses.Im officially done contacting him, and will be on the look out for surplus mags and see if my bank can get my $250 back since I've asked him for it a couple of times already.

82ndRecon
February 08, 2017, 15:40
Just heard from a mutual friend that Johnny is having significant medical issues and in fact was at the doctor's today getting different medication in an attempt to get the problem under control.

I'm going to offer to help him get the things shipped that can be shipped (I'm not a machinist so I can't help him with the brake's etc.). I don't live to far from him so we'll see if he accepts my offer to help.

I'll let you all know when I know more.

mp
February 08, 2017, 21:52
Just heard from a mutual friend that Johnny is having significant medical issues and in fact was at the doctor's today getting different medication in an attempt to get the problem under control.

I'm going to offer to help him get the things shipped that can be shipped (I'm not a machinist so I can't help him with the brake's etc.). I don't live to far from him so we'll see if he accepts my offer to help.

There is only so many times one can use the "significant medical issues" excuse. This has been going on for years--same excuses. He is healthy enough to answer the phone from multiple persons and ask about this thread, but not answer? Hire a healthy business manager already, or use better excuses.

I will admit I don't own any Moses mags. After trying for the better part of 4 months to close a deal on some gray Moses mags, I gave up due to the inability to maintain any kind of communication.

It still blows my mind that folks keep making excuses for him. 35 months and no mags? Are you shitting me?

He11RZR
February 09, 2017, 09:40
Even if I do receive my magazines after these several months, using my money as an interest free loan is rather galling, to say the least. I'm not a bank. I guess I'm on the hunt for some surplus mags.

2barearms
February 09, 2017, 12:31

This isn't a machinist issue or a sheet metal issue as far as I can tell. These
are injection molded parts and springs. It could be a supplier/production issue
or an assembly issue not sure but not reaching out to us here on the files
is not good.

ftierson
February 09, 2017, 12:48
This isn't a machinist issue or a sheet metal issue as far as I can tell. These
are injection molded parts and springs. It could be a supplier/production issue
or an assembly issue not sure but not reaching out to us here on the files
is not good.

And, unfortunately, it isn't just a falfiles problem. There is also a thread on arf.com about this, with similar, and worse, horror stories and no contact.

It's all so sad...

Forrest

wanneroo
February 09, 2017, 14:56
It's always interesting to me how people have the time and ability to cash your check but never any time to send your stuff.

ghf
February 09, 2017, 15:08
^^^This

MAINER
February 09, 2017, 22:49
And, unfortunately, it isn't just a falfiles problem. There is also a thread on arf.com about this, with similar, and worse, horror stories and no contact.

It's all so sad...

Forrest

Yup, that's what I was thinking. He put a lot of blood, sweat and money into the mag project and was the only one to produce a aftermarket FAL mag worth buying.

He11RZR
February 10, 2017, 12:57
Well, What A Country Inc. has got surplus IMI and Belgian mags... just ordered some...

EPC WN
February 10, 2017, 14:03
Well, What A Country Inc. has got surplus IMI and Belgian mags... just ordered some...

Linky?

satexas
February 10, 2017, 14:21
Linky?

http://whatacountry.com/search.aspx?find=fal

82ndRecon
February 10, 2017, 14:50
Well, made the offer to help via text message and got a reply back that he welcomed the help and he would let me know when he was ready for me to come over as he was doing the secondary mag operations now.

This was Wednesday. :whistling:

EPC WN
February 11, 2017, 09:02
Well, made the offer to help via text message and got a reply back that he welcomed the help and he would let me know when he was ready for me to come over as he was doing the secondary mag operations now.

Progress!

PenderMedic
February 12, 2017, 10:54
Update........Checked with my bank on getting my money back, as I've asked him 3 times for the cash back over the last 3 months....So they said they would notify him , and give him a week to anwser , then after that they would take the money back.Got a text from him a couple of days later, saying that they have been shipped, and is including an extra mag for the delay.I let you know if I get them.

He11RZR
February 13, 2017, 14:52
BTW... Just received my Israeli IMI mags from "What A Country, Inc." that I ordered on Feb. 10th. They were advertised as good -very good. These were all very good with a few rub marks, no apparent wear at the feed lips, all cycled great.(Only put 5 rounds through each). No dents. One mag had just a smidge of surface rust that wiped right off, no pitting. $26.95 each.

PenderMedic
February 13, 2017, 18:14
Good deal...Think next paycheck I'm going to order a few if they still have them. Thanks for the intel

He11RZR
February 13, 2017, 21:24
No prob... The Belgian mags were $29.95... I'm a cheapskate...so I got the israeli.

PenderMedic
February 15, 2017, 14:07
Recieved my Moses mags yesterday. Once my bank got in touch to retrieve the money he sent them out.Was told by my bank I had only a couple of days left or they couldn't do anything about it (3 month limit)....So I acted.

hagar
February 15, 2017, 16:55
Kind of sad is that you had to get the bank involved, and even sadder that you got results out of it. Sad for the ones still waiting on Moses to deliver..:sad:

He11RZR
February 15, 2017, 19:17
Yeah, guess i'm gonna just write this one off and forget about it. This guys total lack of Character, Honor and Respect for others shows his problems are worse than mine. But I don't envy the massive bad Karma shitstorm that'll inevitably come his way...

EPC WN
February 15, 2017, 21:12
You'll get them. This guy spent years of his life making these things right. No way I'm buying he's gonna hit a lick and run. Shit happens. Moses is obviously shipping them out now. It'll work out. The delay sucks, but such is life. I hope Moses is getting well.

MAINER
February 16, 2017, 12:39
As Moses is shipping them out again, think I'll order a couple more.

oleblu72
February 16, 2017, 23:33
You'll get them. This guy spent years of his life making these things right. No way I'm buying he's gonna hit a lick and run. Shit happens. Moses is obviously shipping them out now. It'll work out. The delay sucks, but such is life. I hope Moses is getting well.

I have to agree with this I have never bought anything off of Moses but just being a member here and reading the posts associated with his mag he's put far to much work into his mag to just walk off now . He must have some huge problems for the way he's behaving I hope he gets it all straightened out.

Mark

PenderMedic
February 19, 2017, 23:11
By all means , order order order from him guys.. .It only took damn near legal action to get my order shipped to me.. ... I have 6 other friends that haven't heard shit , that placed orders well before me.......They waited longer than 3 months so they're out of luck. But I'm sure they'll get them, like the other guy here, that it took "32 months" for him to get his order... 32 damn months.

chino*74
February 20, 2017, 00:03
Ya I will certainly post here when I receive my mags (4 of them). Placed my order mid Oct. last year., maybe in a few years I'll get em...:bspole:

LDM
February 20, 2017, 08:44
Recieved my Moses mags yesterday. Once my bank got in touch to retrieve the money he sent them out.Was told by my bank I had only a couple of days left or they couldn't do anything about it (3 month limit)....So I acted.
I have been a member here several years, but don't post much unless I think it might be useful to someone. I have not had anything to add to this string until now.
I ordered two mags 30Sep16. A couple of emails in Nov and early Dec were answered, but after that my emails went unanswered. This pretty much reflects what other folks have experienced.
I have been in business 30+ years and when people who owe you stop communicating it almost always ends badly.
Based on PenderMedic's post above, it is apparent Moses has some mags and only sent them because he was going to have to refund the buyer. I consider that a bad sign as well. It eliminates "out of stock" as a plausible excuse, if it ever was one. It also signals the refund money is worth more to him than the product.
So, he is still there. He has some mags. And he is refusing to communicate.
I have contacted my credit card company and filed a dispute. They have credited my account and they will sort it out with Moses. For those who bought by credit card and like me have reached the end of their patience, you might call your credit card company and see what they can do.
I would not wait too long.
Businesses that lose orders often fail. And for those who have never been owed money or product by an entity that goes into bankruptcy, I can tell you first hand that you are screwed.
It is a good product. The design and tooling & dies is an asset.
I suspect we will see Moses mags again down the road made by someone else. That is a business observation beyond the persons and particulars of this case. It has happened many times.
Good luck.

falmouth308
February 20, 2017, 14:21
I just had my CC Company remove the charge from my account due to the lack of response to my emails of phone calls. This is a disappointment because I have six of his mags and wanted four more in green. They work without fail and fit my ITW magazine holders. Just wish John the best and hope his mags are available again in green.

When people who can risk $120 are getting what they have ordered I will be in line again

fireplug
February 20, 2017, 15:44
Wonder what Mark from ARS would say about haveing too wait month's for an order.Mark only sell's item that he actually has on hand,not item's that he never had.

PenderMedic
February 20, 2017, 20:39
LDM ......Good post. And just FYI all.....Yes all 8 mags run flawlessly....F'N great product. But from now on will ONLY order through a 3rd party like DSA.... Hopefully he.ll be back .Like I said before , I actually got in touch BEFORE I ordered to make sure they were in stock, told yes, and ordered immediately.Will never trust again.I know the guy is a good hearted guy, and I feel for him. But don't lie to me.

wanneroo
February 21, 2017, 20:31
Will never trust again.I know the guy is a good hearted guy, and I feel for him. But don't lie to me.

Wouldn't that be an oxymoron?

"He lied to me but he's a good hearted guy that I feel for."

OK.:confused:

fireplug
February 22, 2017, 14:51
Its small amounts of money here that is tied up,just think of it as a donation too Moses for his health issue,bless your hearts for helping him ..

RG Coburn
February 22, 2017, 16:48
I'm not sure what exactly is involved with the "medical issues",but seriously....Moses...you have a good and recognized product.We all followed you thru the concept/design/engineer/manufacture process. Take this how ever you want,I guess,but you really,really need to get a partner,or hire a manager,or get some individual or business to get these thing rolling out in a timely fashion. You should literally be swimming in money right now. This is your Model T...and they ain't making it out fast enough,or in enough quantity.
Seriously consider any offers of help you might be offered.

Slo cat
February 22, 2017, 21:48
I ordered 3 10 Round & 5 15 Round Moses FAL Mags on August 17th, sent him $224 cash. He emailed he received the cash Aug. 24th. He didn't reply to my last PM to him in Dec.

I've been silent about this til now, giving him the benefit of my doubts. Over six months now. Reading about all you other guys who are not getting their orders filled leaves me thinking this will be a write-off.

fireplug
February 23, 2017, 09:59
Favorites can do no wrong here on Fal Files,anyone else would of been banned a long time ago for theft.

J. Armstrong
February 23, 2017, 10:47

Be that as it may, the total lack of comms and the repetitive nature of this problem is inexcusable. Spending ones life " making things right" is a poor excuse for doing them right in the first place. I suffered through it once because, like many here, I feel Johnny is a good guy at heart and I was sympathetic to his alleged problems. I felt the same as you. I even posted a review that I believed was objective and minimally negative - his retort was, shall we say, not entirely accurate. I unwisely deleted the review believing it was no longer necessary or productive. While my situation was eventually mostly resolved, in view of the continuing disaster I can not in good faith defend the man any longer. This board is no doubt a significant source of business and recommendations for him. yet the fact that he has not even bothered to post a single response here indicates either 1) he is no longer monitoring this asset and/or 2) he does not care to respond. In either case, enough said.

As unfortunate as his personal situation may be ( and believe me, I do sympathize ), if one is going to be a success in business one must, among other things, have a plan for such contingencies and MOST ESPECIALLY keep the communications open and up to date. People will accept, forgive, or otherwise tolerate a great deal as long as they are actively kept in the loop. At this point there is simply no excuse. Anyone who orders anything from him knowing his business history to date pretty much deserves what they get. Most unfortunate but true.

J. Armstrong
February 23, 2017, 10:59
Favorites can do no wrong here on Fal Files,anyone else would of been banned a long time ago for theft.

It pains me to say it, but while I believe "favorites", which usually implies a basically decent track record, do deserve a little leeway in some circumstances, in this case you are spot on. I frankly wonder what would have to be done to expedite a ban. If this thread does not pretty much comprise a mass complaint of theft, I don't know what does.

2barearms
February 23, 2017, 11:22
i just checked to see his log in status and he hasn't logged in since last
November. Also to date no one has posted any negative feedback.
It appears everything was golden last November even mentioning
that new stuff was coming off the molds like the new colors
the Scar 17s and the DPMS pattern mags.

Really makes you wonder. It would seem that he wants to end
his career in the biz. He went thru some serious stuff years ago
over a FAL with the ATF but that's hardly an excuse today.

John,

If you are reading this do us all a favor and respond so those that have
taken their hard earned money and vested it with you get some
comfort in knowing you are a man of your word.

2ba

2barearms
February 23, 2017, 11:26
It pains me to say it, but while I believe "favorites", which usually implies a basically decent track record do deserve a little leeway in some circumstances, in this case you are spot on. I frankly wonder what would have to be done to expedite a ban. If this thread does not pretty much comprise a mass complaint of theft, I don't know what does.

Yep if push came to shove it's enough to be criminal. No telling
how many sent 200.00 or more. The interesting
part is the patience of guys like Slocat...6 months
ouch I would be pissed.

PenderMedic
February 23, 2017, 12:16
Wouldn't that be an oxymoron?

"He lied to me but he's a good hearted guy that I feel for."

OK.:confused:

Yeah.....You're right. Can't really argue with that.

wanneroo
February 23, 2017, 20:16
I ordered 3 10 Round & 5 15 Round Moses FAL Mags on August 17th, sent him $224 cash. He emailed he received the cash Aug. 24th. He didn't reply to my last PM to him in Dec.

I've been silent about this til now, giving him the benefit of my doubts. Over six months now. Reading about all you other guys who are not getting their orders filled leaves me thinking this will be a write-off.

I'd would contact the USPS postal inspectors without delay. Getting a letter or visit from the postal inspectors has helped many find new found health and energy to ship out products.

Like I said before it's always amazing how much energy and vigor some have in getting their mail, pocketing your cash, going to the bank to cashing your check, but suddenly become quivering messes unable to get to the post office to ship out your stuff. In fact, USPS, UPS and Fedex will actually even pick up packages from your house too if you set up an account with them.

He11RZR
February 23, 2017, 21:11
Yeah, just lodged a complaint with the FTC. Sent my emails, receipt, link to this thread. Will f/u tomorrow with a call. ftccomlaintassistant.gov.

He11RZR
February 23, 2017, 21:19
Next step will be the FBI Internet Crimes Complaint Center (IC3) for which this qualifies due to the number of people ripped off. I'll send the same info I sent to the FTC. Not expecting much but you never know. Feds might like some low hanging fruit.

SteelGreyML
February 23, 2017, 22:57
Sorry to hear about the trouble some of you are having.

My experience has been quick replies, custom mag builds and fast shipping... and I am not some big time buyer. Just another gun enthusiast like most of you. I have been very happen with the product. Hopefully things turn out OK.

fireplug
February 24, 2017, 11:11
Proof that John could care less about sending out what he owes too the members here, and only sent PenderMedic her magazines so he would not lose money that was sent too him,and in doing so skipped over a bunch of other orders that were due too be shipped way before PenderMedics was.

PenderMedic
February 24, 2017, 11:46
Proof that John could care less about sending out what he owes too the members here, and only sent PenderMedic his magazines so he would not lose money that was sent too him,and in doing so skipped over a bunch of other orders that were due too be shipped way before PenderMedics was.

Exactly my point earlier, which surprised me when people were under the impression that " they are now being sent out"....My husband also offered to drive down there a couple of months ago, and was told there was no need. That everything was about to ship. (I'm female by the way,haha)

2barearms
February 24, 2017, 15:32
Exactly my point earlier, which surprised me when people were under the impression that " they are now being sent out"....My husband also offered to drive down there a couple of months ago, and was told there was no need. That everything was about to ship. (I'm female by the way,haha)

That's funny....it was almost like the dude (sort of) that got kicked of the
plane for a Trump episode and the paper mentioned his husband, but in todays world I'm not surprised. I'm a recovered hippie from the 70's.

It's always more fun around here when there are females to chime in. You do
need a sarcastic sense of humor and a thick skin though, and I include me in that too.

He11RZR
February 24, 2017, 17:46
Interesting, but when you look up Moses Machine LLC 540 Woodberry Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29732, There is no mention of anyone named "Johnny" Or "Moses". The person listed as associated with this business is someone named George Hockett. Does anyone know who this person is?

Depressive Position
February 24, 2017, 18:53
Interesting, but when you look up Moses Machine LLC 540 Woodberry Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29732, There is no mention of anyone named "Johnny" Or "Moses". The person listed as associated with this business is someone named George Hockett. Does anyone know who this person is?

That's is his former partner. He left the business in August of last year.

He11RZR
February 24, 2017, 20:10
Ahhh... Thanks.

PenderMedic
February 24, 2017, 21:41
It's always more fun around here when there are females to chime in. You do
need a sarcastic sense of humor and a thick skin though, and I include me in that too.

For several years I was a prison guard at a men's maximum security prison , and then at a women's max ,And last several years a paramedic , married to an ex infantryman that's now a Firefighter.. I shoot 200+ rounds a week, smelt and cast my own 45 RDS, and reload my own.....I've got thick skin...Haha. No offense will ever be taken by anything on this end.Not a snowflake Lol.But seriously, thanks for the welcome

2barearms
February 24, 2017, 22:08
For several years I was a prison guard at a men's maximum security prison , and then at a women's max ,And last several years a paramedic , married to an ex infantryman that's now a Firefighter.. I shoot 200+ rounds a week, smelt and cast my own 45 RDS, and reload my own.....I've got thick skin...Haha. No offense will ever be taken by anything on this end.Not a snowflake Lol.But seriously, thanks for the welcome

You must have a good soul. I was approached to do some outreach in a prison near me
In south Houston and after reviewing all the issues you can encounter I decided it wasn't for me. Prisons are complex environments and full of creative folks.
I'm in the ammo business to a small degree and I'd bet it's been a year since I've been to range although I'm going tomorrow!

hkshooter
February 24, 2017, 23:17

Welcome to the hive/forum. :shades:
Yes, nice to see a lady around. There've been a few but they either stay silent or disappear. OHC pops back in from time to time.

My ex girlfriend works the jails, has for years. She's in Dallas Co right now in Dallas TX. I learned a lot from her about the job and work place. Gave me a new respect for those who work there and also affirmed it's no place I could ever work. She's tough, though. I'm 5-11 and 240lbs, she's probably 5-10, 150lbs and when we'd wrestle I had a hell of a time with her.

Anyway, stick around and have some fun. This place is a hoot sometimes.
:biggrin:

K. Funk
February 24, 2017, 23:43
I have no skin in this game, although I was about to pull the trigger for 10 mags...When I went down with knee surgery unexpectedly, I had 20-30 guns to ship with more auctions coming due. I was holding customers cash and needed to do something even though I was barely able to stand. My 16 year son and a friend who lives 40 minutes away with a full time job spent many hours helping me out, not knowing what the hell they were doing at first, but picked it up pretty quick. My buddy dropped what he was doing and helped me out for about a month. I kept my shipments up to date and didn't screw anybody over. But that's me.

krf

Roper1911
February 26, 2017, 10:05
yeah. I was going to buy some too because of all the good things I had heard about them. but I've worked for companies that failed to ship product after taking money or deposits and cashing checks like this.

Moses mags, as an upcoming, growing business is probably done. he might make mags for a few stalwarts. but I doubt that'll keep food on the table for him.

it sucks, but I bet this time next year there won't be a Moses mags...
hopefully someone competent will buy his tooling and continue manufacturing these. I'd hate for it to end up in the hands of some ape who thinks QC is the customers job.

fireplug
February 26, 2017, 10:12
PenderMedic,I changed my post to say ( HER ) magazines,sorry about that slip up.

PenderMedic
February 26, 2017, 12:17
PenderMedic,I changed my post to say ( HER ) magazines,sorry about that slip up.

Haha....No big big deal at all...Didn't have to change it.

flanel
February 27, 2017, 16:16
Hi, just wanted to report that I ordered 5 10rd (CA blocked) mags last August and have yet to receive them. Unfortunately this was paid for in advance with a money order, as these weren't available to order on the website and this is what Johnny requested. I was patiently waiting, knowing these involved some extra work on his part to make, but my last couple email inquiries went unanswered.

If he has some personal issues I am very understanding, but this is still outright stealing if he doesn't deliver or refund ASAP.

Shootability
February 27, 2017, 16:55
This is really a sad and disappointing end for a respected member. I hope his life is recoverable, sadly it does not sound like his reputation will recover.

T.C.
February 27, 2017, 23:52
Yup, very sad to hear. I've placed 3 orders with Moses for his SCAR mags and received all orders promptly. Last order placed was back on July 30th for 4 FDE SCAR mags and I received them within a week...mags functioned flawlessly. So, guess I got lucky. This sucks to hear because IMO the SCAR community really needs a company like Moses for their competitive cost, light weight and reliable mags. Hopefully things turn around b/c I'd like to get more mags and I do hope everyone gets their orders resolved.

J. Armstrong
February 28, 2017, 08:19
Yup, very sad to hear. I've placed 3 orders with Moses for his SCAR mags and received all orders promptly. Last order placed was back on July 30th for 4 FDE SCAR mags and I received them within a week...mags functioned flawlessly. So, guess I got lucky. This sucks to hear because IMO the SCAR community really needs a company like Moses for their competitive cost, light weight and reliable mags. Hopefully things turn around b/c I'd like to get more mags and I do hope everyone gets their orders resolved.

Same situation, although mine took about a month to show, IIRC. I'd love to get more, but I won't risk my money or support a business with such a poor rep.

If he does show up back here, expect a song and dance. Don't be fooled.

fireplug
February 28, 2017, 12:19
John is so far behind that I don't think he will even bother with responding or correcting these issues,like Mark from ARS always said something like this,if you don't have the product or you are too lazy too ship the product,then you have no right too sell,or cash someones check.Ban the guy,enough excuses!

J. Armstrong
February 28, 2017, 13:15
John is so far behind that I don't think he will even bother with responding or correcting these issues,like Mark from ARS always said something like this,if you don't have the product or you are too lazy too ship the product,then you have no right too sell,or cash someones check.Ban the guy,enough excuses!

Absolutely agree.

There are always a few folks ready to bash Mark because he isn't a fuzzy, huggy teddy bear, but you never see shit like this from him. I've never done business with Mark but I would deal with him in a heartbeat if I had the need, and I have and will, without reservations, recommend him based upon his well known and deserved reputation for service.

I really do believe a ban is in order and would fully support one. How does one initiate the process ? I don't have an outstanding issue myself, but have been through the routine with Moses...........

brunop
March 01, 2017, 11:48
Anyone think DSA is hoping to buy or otherwise get their hands on that business?

:wink:

ALL FAL
March 01, 2017, 14:45
I have No Idea what is going on but the issue will get straightened out.

brunop
March 01, 2017, 15:00
^

I definitely hope so.

A little communication would go a long way.

He11RZR
March 01, 2017, 19:11
How do you, ALL FAL, know that. This guy that you claim is a "class act" Is a POS who has either stolen from, or at the very least, helped himself to an interest free loan courtesy of the members here. I'm sick of people defending this guy and acting like they are friends with this a-hole. Yet, no one seems to be good enough friends with him to make contact and find out WTF is going on. The reason so many people got screwed is because this guy has held some sort of "untouchable" status on this forum. The next guy to defend this prick needs to be ready to back it up by writing everyone who got screwed a check.

J. Armstrong
March 01, 2017, 20:05
I have No Idea what is going on but the issue will get straightened out.

I used to feel this way. I think it is safe to say he is definitely NOT a class act any more. I mean, ZERO effort to date, ZERO comms ?

Zero class. Truly pains me to say it, but I am afraid it is so. Even if he magically made everything right tomorrow, there is a track history that says it will only happen again. At that point, anyone who does business with him is asking to be fleeced.

Truly pains me to say this, as I used to feel as you do. And I do hope everyone gets their stuff or a refund. At this point, I'd be very surprised.

2barearms
March 01, 2017, 20:09
I used to feel this way. I think it is safe to say he is definitely NOT a class act any more. I mean, ZERO effort to date, ZERO comms ?

Zero class. Truly pains me to say it, but I am afraid it is so. Even if he magically made everything right tomorrow, there is a track history that says it will only happen again. At that point, anyone who does business with him is asking to be fleeced.

Truly pains me to say this, as I used to feel as you do. And I do hope everyone gets their stuff or a refund. At this point, I'd be very surprised.

He did update his website to say that they aren't taking new orders. Seems
He is overwhelmed but won't directly communicate that here.

machinegunner
March 01, 2017, 20:16
I keep checking this thread hoping that everything has been made right.:praying:

EPC WN
March 01, 2017, 20:59
Hmm. Still nothing. Sucks. Just to play the devil's advocate I wonder how many fracking noobs tried to order a shit load of mags before the election? The lack of comms here is most concerning though...

J. Armstrong
March 01, 2017, 21:52
He did update his website to say that they aren't taking new orders. Seems
He is overwhelmed but won't directly communicate that here.

Doesn't really mean anything except that he's not screwing over any new victims. Doesn't do squat to help these guys who are out their money.

Most everybody here has been more than willing to cut him an even break, a courtesy not extended to very many people these days. Nonetheless, he has thumbed his nose at all of his customers.

If I had an outstanding order, I would be exploring every legal option at this point, no quarter.

fuel fire desire
March 01, 2017, 22:07
Hmm. Still nothing. Sucks. Just to play the devil's advocate I wonder how many fracking noobs tried to order a shit load of mags before the election? The lack of comms here is most concerning though...

I did.....and I got them in a week or two.

I forgot exactly when.....maybe spring or early summer.

I was also in contact with him back and forth about a fit issue with my DSA a few weeks or months before that. He was johnny on the spot with replies, and bent over backwards to make me happy. He even threw in a free mag he shipped by itself, even after I told him it wasn't necessary.

I'd really like to order more.....but this thread has made me quite nervous.

J. Armstrong
March 02, 2017, 07:43

I was also in contact with him back and forth about a fit issue with my DSA a few weeks or months before that. He was johnny on the spot with replies, and bent over backwards to make me happy. He even threw in a free mag he shipped by itself, even after I told him it wasn't necessary.

That's Johnny at his best. It's why most of us were willing to cut him a break for so long, and why we really wish this all hadn't happened.

hagar
March 02, 2017, 09:34
Would be interesting to see if he will show his face at the Riverbend match with all the POD members just on the Files..

EPC WN
March 02, 2017, 15:17

I guess I was meaning like a week or two before. Last minute style, just in case. I ordered some in July to beat the rush.

gangland
March 02, 2017, 18:01
I ordered 2 mags in october or something like that. 1 black and the last one of the limited 50 gray. Sent an email in january or february. Never heard anything.......... Atleast some people are getting theirs though.. Problem for me is I was going to use these for 922r..

fireplug
March 03, 2017, 12:26
Moses (cant do anything wrong,need's too make things right) or my favorites comment is proof that you can steal from,ignore,etc. the members here as long as you are a long time member,and NOT a newbie who would of been crucified and banned in no time at all doing what John did.Where are all the moderators right now ?

RG Coburn
March 03, 2017, 16:17
Before we all dog-pile the guy,has anybody went to see him lately? Made sure he is actually vertical? He might be incapacitated. Maybe he died. I don't know,and apparently,neither does anybody else.

He11RZR
March 03, 2017, 18:33
Well, he was vertical when PenderMedics credit card company got involved and he shipped him his mags in mid Feb. Don't make excuses for this POS.

hkshooter
March 03, 2017, 21:25
Moses (cant do anything wrong,need's too make things right) or my favorites comment is proof that you can steal from,ignore,etc. the members here as long as you are a long time member,and NOT a newbie who would of been crucified and banned in no time at all doing what John did.Where are all the moderators right now ?

Well, he was vertical when PenderMedics credit card company got involved and he shipped him his mags in mid Feb. Don't make excuses for this POS.

Nobody knows what he has going on or who shipped Pendermedics mags, could have been a family member trying to help
The mods here work the forums and have shit to do about how a man runs his business. The mods aren't referees that stand in the gap with a business and it's customers.

The fact that a member is long standing and well liked here has shit to do with anything.

I'll admit, people have a reason to gripe and this is a discussion board. If how the man is taking care of business doesn't align with how you feel it should, seek legal action and take it up with a lawyer.
Or maybe step back a little bit and think. As said, nobody knows what the man has going on. If he's sick or dead it might be months before an executor or family member discovers the mess here and begins to clean it up. In the meantime, get on the horn, make some calls, start some action. Pissing and moaning here about it and bitching about the mods makes one sound like he has sand in his mangina.

ftierson
March 03, 2017, 22:47
Nobody knows what he has going on or who shipped Pendermedics mags, could have been a family member trying to help
The mods here work the forums and have shit to do about how a man runs his business. The mods aren't referees that stand in the gap with a business and it's customers.

The fact that a member is long standing and well liked here has shit to do with anything.

I'll admit, people have a reason to gripe and this is a discussion board. If how the man is taking care of business doesn't align with how you feel it should, seek legal action and take it up with a lawyer.
Or maybe step back a little bit and think. As said, nobody knows what the man has going on. If he's sick or dead it might be months before an executor or family member discovers the mess here and begins to clean it up. In the meantime, get on the horn, make some calls, start some action. Pissing and moaning here about it and bitching about the mods makes one sound like he has sand in his mangina.

:)

Forrest

brunop
March 04, 2017, 02:24
^

:thumbsup:

fireplug
March 04, 2017, 13:12
Well waiting is fine,but how long do you wait is the question,credit card company's will not do a charge back too your card after 6 month's,and you have no recourse in the courts after 2 year's time has passed as per the law.So all you saying too wait it out can get lost.....Why don't the Moses backers here that stand up for this guy refund the guys that have not recieved what they paid for out of there own pocket.

PenderMedic
March 04, 2017, 13:14
I texted Johnny every week or two , near the end every week....And he'd respond Everytime (two day delay on average) and ive recieved a few excuses , not just his health. My husband offered to drive down their as did another member on this board, and he texted when my bank got in touch to let me know they were being shipped.

PenderMedic
March 04, 2017, 13:20
......Also last few times I've texted back and forth told him about this page, and on the complaints on his own Facebook, and two other pages.....About a month ago he asked me to start spreading the word that all orders were going to be shipped that week..

Glad I didn't . Still have everything on my phone.

fireplug
March 04, 2017, 13:29
......Also last few times I've texted back and forth told him about this page, and on the complaints on his own Facebook, and two other pages.....About a month ago he asked me to start spreading the word that all orders were going to be shipped that week..

Glad I didn't . Still have everything on my phone.

But yet he cant respond here B.S.

fireplug
March 04, 2017, 13:32

hkshooter,its the moderators job too get rid of members that cheat other members out of their money on this site,is it not.

W.E.G.
March 04, 2017, 13:36
Quit bitching about the moderators in this thread.

I ain't banning Moses for this shit.

Its already smeared all over him, and that's enough.

hkshooter
March 04, 2017, 14:16
hkshooter,its the moderators job too get rid of members that cheat other members out of their money on this site,is it not.

If you buy something from me through the market place in this forum and I stiff you, yes, I'll be looked at long and hard. If I don't correct the situation/FUBAR I'll probably be shown the door.
Moses is selling his wares completely independent of the forum on his own website that is not affiliated with this site in any way outside of word of mouth. Mods have zero capability or interest in trying to correct actions that occur outside of the forums.
You may come here and complain all you like, don't try putting the responsibility of correcting a retailer on the mods, that's a bullshit move.
Take it up with Moses.

And anyone who's concerned with getting ripped and losing money because they wait too long, WTF are you waiting for? Correct the situation with your CC company and move on. Starting to sound like a bunch of kids who missed recess around here.

fireplug
March 04, 2017, 17:13
Thank you for proving my point.......

RG Coburn
March 04, 2017, 17:44
Okay...well...I guess I gave as much "benefit of the doubt" as I dare....
Seriously Moses,get it together,get this stuff out or start issuing refunds.

Big_Willie
March 04, 2017, 17:53
So… I guess the odds of me ever seeing the order I placed (and paid for) with Moses Mags on 10/24/2016 is hovering around 0% now. I guess I’ll need to contact the credit card company and see about getting my money back.

So sad! I had hoped he would come through (seeing others posts earlier). The only reason I waited this long is his reputation on this forum…

His website is still allowing orders (at lease adding items to a cart). I'm not sure what the other poster was talking about when they said he is not taking anymore orders.

If he truly has health and/or family issues, I wish him the best!

If he is out screwing people over, that’s another story... Karma is a Bitch!

hkshooter
March 04, 2017, 19:42
Thank you for proving my point.......

Looks as if the only proven point is that your reading comprehension is severely lacking.

He11RZR
March 04, 2017, 21:06
Don't be some "holier than thou" dick. Getting ripped off for hundreds of dollars makes one want to bitch a little. It's cathartic. If you don't want to listen to it, don't read the thread. And for the record, I don't want this sack of shit banned till he grows a pair and comes on here to explain himself. I don't think anyone is holding the mods responsible for anything. But this guy has made a lot of money off the people on this site.

ftierson
March 04, 2017, 21:51
Don't be some "holier than thou" dick. Getting ripped off for hundreds of dollars makes one want to bitch a little. It's cathartic. If you don't want to listen to it, don't read the thread. And for the record, I don't want this sack of shit banned till he grows a pair and comes on here to explain himself. I don't think anyone is holding the mods responsible for anything. But this guy has made a lot of money off the people on this site.

I doubt that anyone disputes that something shitty is happening to people who have ordered mags these past several months. I feel bad for them (I know, not having any money invested myself makes it easy to say that, but I still say it).

However, it looks like, from the info given here, that some people with no dog in this 'fight' are also yapping away...

Is that just a function of the 'pile on' syndrome, or something more?

Forrest

chino*74
March 04, 2017, 21:59
This dude & his mags is a complete write off for me. So be it. I wouldn't own a Moses mag if someone shipped me a box of em free. Done is done., he is persona non grata to me.

hkshooter
March 04, 2017, 22:43

You must be referring to me, yes? Because holier than thou I am not. I can be a dick, it comes natural.
Something I am not is a whiny little bitch that pisses and moans because somebody twisted my titty, much as a few people here are acting. I handle it like a man, deed done, and I don't look for the closest body to point a finger at to place both blame and responsibility to take action.

Do you honestly want to go through life blaming others for your inaction? Sound like a fuk'n liberal to me. The deed is done, you've been ripped by a retailer, handle it like fuk'n man and quit the bitching already.

Show me where I've disagreed that everyone who's been ripped has a gripe.
Getting pissy because I'm right isn't going to get your money back or mags in your bag so you might consider refocusing your anger on the source of your problem. Or does someone need to tell you how to do that, too?

hkshooter
March 04, 2017, 22:46
This dude & his mags is a complete write off for me. So be it. I wouldn't own a Moses mag if someone shipped me a box of em free. Done is done., he is persona non grata to me.

Here's a guy who gets it. For the weak minded, observe how he's made up his mind, how he has resolve, how he's arrived at a point where he can move on like he's wiped the dog shit off his boots strolled on. No pissing and moaning, no bitching to the mods.
Some of you snowflakes could learn something from this guy.

satexas
March 04, 2017, 23:08
To put this into perspective, this is not just about Moses mags that were purchased in the last few months from his website. This has been going on since at least the summer of 2014 when I sent him over $250 in PP and money orders for four muzzle devices (two brakes, and two of his Hurricanes). I still have the Falfiles PMs and personal emails saved. A total of 27 emails and PMs have been sent between the two of us since July 23, 2014 and July 28, 2016. In most of his replies, he states he's just about done with them and will be shipping them any day now, plus will be throwing in a couple of Moses mags for my patience. When I followed up because I never received them, it was about how he has had more family issues that has delayed him.....BUT, he's gonna jump right on it and get my stuff out in the next week. I have since given up on expecting any product from him and have written it off since our last communication. So, no, it's not just about mags ordered from his website. It's also about his business ethic here on the Falfiles. So, you say maybe he may be laid up and can't respond to all those who are waiting. Well, for over two years, he's apparently been able to reply to me in 27 communications giving me excuses , and has had recent contact with others on this thread who've given him a heads up on this subject, as well as offered their help. So, it's not just about Moses mags and "recent" purchases that he's not come through on. Ok, I'm done with my rant.

hkshooter
March 04, 2017, 23:14
Truly a shit storm that's been a long time brewing.

I do feel bad for those who have money tied up in all this. Looking back on it all it makes me wonder, why did it really take about five or six years to develop these? And to go through all that effort and work to ignore it now. Boggles my mind.
I don't know what his deal is, he hasn't responded to texts, not just about this but about anything. We'll know eventually and when we do there will be understanding, and possibly some chances to look in the mirror.

Regardless, I don't have a dog in this hunt. What got my ire up was people bitching about the mods and no matter what one's opinion about that is, Gary pretty much summed up the feelings of the mods. Is what it is, nobody has to like it.

satexas
March 04, 2017, 23:26
It is sad. For I have never ordered a Moses mag. And to think that one day, they may be like hens teeth.

ftierson
March 05, 2017, 00:02
Truly a shit storm that's been a long time brewing.

I do feel bad for those who have money tied up in all this. Looking back on it all it makes me wonder, why did it really take about five or six years to develop these? And to go through all that effort and work to ignore it now. Boggles my mind.
I don't know what his deal is, he hasn't responded to texts, not just about this but about anything. We'll know eventually and when we do there will be understanding, and possibly some chances to look in the mirror.

Regardless, I don't have a dog in this hunt. What got my ire up was people bitching about the mods and no matter what one's opinion about that is, Gary pretty much summed up the feelings of the mods. Is what it is, nobody has to like it.

Yup...

And, to avoid any misunderstanding, my 'no dog' comment was not directed at you...

Forrest

Illurian00
March 05, 2017, 00:05
It is sad. For I have never ordered a Moses mag. And to think that one day, they may be like hens teeth.

Perhaps one of the best after markets mags ever developed from what I've read here. Time money and effort thrown away for what reason ? Let alone one's personal and business reputation.
Something very odd about that.

I wonder if the manufacturing rights are available ?

2barearms
March 05, 2017, 08:40
Perhaps one of the best after markets mags ever developed from what I've read here. Time money and effort thrown away for what reason ? Let alone one's personal and business reputation.
Something very odd about that.

I wonder if the manufacturing rights are available ?

The gun business is full of people and products over the years that have
frustrated many of us. I think John played on our sympathy because of his encounter with ATF years ago. No one makes a product that can't be duplicated
elsewhere. I was at the Houstex Machine Tool trade show last week and saw
some very cool stuff being used to reverse engineer almost anything. I could
have that mag or mags in an stl file in a matter of 8 hrs and have it printed the next day.

EPC WN
March 05, 2017, 10:53
The gun business is full of people and products over the years that have
frustrated many of us. I think John played on our sympathy because of his encounter with ATF years ago. No one makes a product that can't be duplicated
elsewhere. I was at the Houstex Machine Tool trade show last week and saw
some very cool stuff being used to reverse engineer almost anything. I could
have that mag or mags in an stl file in a matter of 8 hrs and have it printed the next day.
A 3d scanner and subsequent 3d printer could pop of a new mold in a matter of hours. The legal battle in court over proprietary copyrighted design could take years to sort out. The market cap doesn't justify doing it or else it would have already been done. Just look how Samsung jacked the iPhone. If it made fiscal sense somebody would go there. As it stands this rifle is a niche market and only dwindling in size.

2barearms
March 05, 2017, 11:18
A 3d scanner and subsequent 3d printer could pop of a new mold in a matter of hours. The legal battle in court over proprietary copyrighted design could take years to sort out. The market cap doesn't justify doing it or else it would have already been done. Just look how Samsung jacked the iPhone. If it made fiscal sense somebody would go there. As it stands this rifle is a niche market and only dwindling in size.

Yes...but.....DSA was wanting to buy around a thousand of the MM's. You take that and make a few variants for the Rock River and the Scar and you could keep
busy. The plastic FAL mag is not new by any stretch of the imagination, I have six thermolds in my stash. They are useless except for the 3 parts issue.

plinker
March 05, 2017, 11:21
I had ordered four of the Dark gray mags, 9/17/16, according to the marketplace thread they were in stock at the time, and I said to send black ones if not. I emailed him 11/7 to see if they had shipped as I had not received anything or a shipment notice.
He replied,
thank you for your patience, I have a lot of things going on all at once right now and trying to keep up at the moment.
I will get your order out this week!
You will receive a tracking number by email.

Thanks for your business!
Let me know if you have any questions when you receive the mags!

Ok fair enough, I thought. I see this post and figure it'll be a while unless they show up very soon. http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4324083&postcount=581

Then this thread pops up. I also noticed DSA does not list the magazines now, in stock or not.

I am getting the feeling I'm a bit SOL about receiving anything at the moment, except a hassle.

Grinder
March 05, 2017, 11:31
Yes...but.....DSA was wanting to buy around a thousand of the MM's. You take that and make a few variants for the Rock River and the Scar and you could keep
busy. The plastic FAL mag is not new by any stretch of the imagination, I have six thermolds in my stash. They are useless except for the 3 parts issue.

He already had these made and available for the SCAR, I have some. This whole thing sucks. An excellent product off the market and customers out $$.

ICU308
March 05, 2017, 11:32
After waiting for 4 months , with no response to numerous e-mails , phone voice mail , and 1 letter requesting "the favor of a reply" ; I contacted the CC today via e-mail . Did not have the patience to wait for an unknown time , with the sun shining outside . I will post response from inquiry , OR inform if the mags "mysteriously" ship , once a credit is requested ...

hkshooter
March 05, 2017, 19:55
Yup...

And, to avoid any misunderstanding, my 'no dog' comment was not directed at you...

Forrest

I took no meaning of such from your remark, my friend.

gordonm1
March 05, 2017, 20:18
I imagine a guy smoking your checks in bong hits, since he has discovered legal pot:uhoh:

That may not be the case so good luck guys....

4x401
March 05, 2017, 22:20
I imagine a guy smoking your checks in bong hits, since he has discovered legal pot:uhoh:

That may not be the case so good luck guys....

I would wager my left nut this conclusion isn't the case here....But everyone's welcome to put their respective Nut's wherever most comfortable. :p

J. Armstrong
March 06, 2017, 18:51
Well, that pretty much sucks for all concerned.

308/223shooter
March 06, 2017, 19:04
Sucks more for Johns family. Just saying.

J. Armstrong
March 06, 2017, 19:09
Sucks more for Johns family. Just saying.

I was including them. John, too.

EPC WN
March 06, 2017, 19:14
Whoa... That's heavy.

Jaxxas
March 06, 2017, 20:20
RIP Johnny!

Tgeorgi2002
March 06, 2017, 20:44
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/heraldonline/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=183535490

2barearms
March 06, 2017, 20:46
Wow that's a surprise. I'm sure no one here would have hoped for this outcome.
Sorry to hear he's no longer with us. It would have been helpful to have known his condition was grave instead of just having some medical issues.....

RIP

chino*74
March 06, 2017, 21:36
There was a link up there now it is gone, regarding this apparent Obit. I see another one lower down here.

satexas
March 06, 2017, 21:48
The original Post #168 was deleted for some reason (the obit)

Also what's strange is this thread was started on Jan. 27, and Johnny died Dec. 31 of last year. Apparently, some of the posters on this thread had claimed they were in contact with him or a mutual friend of his since this thread was started. Makes you wonder who they might have been talking to, since Johnny had passed. Perhaps someone in his family was making the replies, and not Johnny himself. (see posts #54, #55, #56, #67, #139, #140)

Texgunner
March 06, 2017, 22:16
Are we sure this is the "Moses"? I thought he had posted about having a son? None listed in the survivors, maybe he was a stepson? If it's him, this sucks for many reasons. :(

hagar
March 06, 2017, 22:25
I don't think this is our Johnny, the family does not compute. He has a sister which I know by the name Johnna which is not mentioned. Also I don't think he got married again after Barbara, and had no kids afaik.

2barearms
March 06, 2017, 22:37
Okay then....he's still with us and you can now be pissed again.

brunop
March 06, 2017, 23:01
That is not Moses - that's a different Johnny Glover. That obit says he is survived by his wife Marsha, and daughters names blah, blah, blah.

Nope.

gangland
March 07, 2017, 00:00
Scrolling down this last page and accepting I would never get the mags, then a slight sigh of relief that I probably still won't get them.. but maybe possibly...

chino*74
March 07, 2017, 00:43
On the lighter note, whether this is him or not; this probably doesn't change anything.

PenderMedic
March 07, 2017, 09:39
No it's not him.... I'm texting with him now. "Said" he is going to do his best to get on here to explain. That the docs have him on new meds that seem to work.....Wether or not he does, I don't know. Just stating what was just texted

PenderMedic
March 07, 2017, 09:49
He just sent me another saying his computer has been on the "fritz" , but that he does anwser texts.But he thinks he has his computer up and working again, and if so he.ll be up here tonight. Curious how I got an email from him when he sent me the mags recently, but that's neither here or their. .Just wanted to give this last info....I'm out of the Moses drama now, ha. Good luck to everyone waiting and to Moses health if that's the issue

gordonm1
March 07, 2017, 11:17
The lack of medical details is kind of strange for me to experience but I guess it is out of respect for somebody's privacy.

Being raised by a surgeon I get all the gory details of medical issues.

This thread is getting a bit depressing but there is still some hope.

He11RZR
March 07, 2017, 16:07
On the lighter note, whether this is him or not; this probably doesn't change anything.

Thats some funny shit, dude....

J. Armstrong
March 07, 2017, 16:23
Well, this should be interesting. Some sort of new f*ckery afoot, no doubt.

Anybody who doesn't demand an immediate refund deserves what they get.

He11RZR
March 07, 2017, 18:34
Yeah, I heard he was doin' cartwheels and back flips in his front yard when someone posted he was takin' a dirt nap.

ICU308
March 07, 2017, 20:25
:fal:

Stop waiting ...
Capital One issued a credit for the mags . Non delivery of goods , and failure of merchant to reply to multiple requests for information . Best wishes to all who continue to "wait" , and good luck to Moses .

LDM
March 08, 2017, 07:54
Although I had already contacted my credit card company and they have told me I would receive a credit, I have continued to follow this thread out of interest.
Regardless of the reason for all this, be it medical or less legitimate, I think the Moses Mag business has probably reached a critical point of no return.
Credit card companies are applying pressure and he's likely not just cut off by now, but facing demands for refund or else legal action. IRRC someone said they had notified postal inspectors; those guys knock on your door and it gets serious fast.
In short, we are most definitely in the end game. Bankruptcy?
Nonetheless the design and tooling is an asset.
And anything going forward with "Moses" attached is toxic.
So I think there is a good chance we will see Moses Mags rise from the ashes. Albeit made by someone else and almost certainly renamed to erase the stigma attached to the name. Hopefully that won't take years, though it might.
At this stage, that revival of a fine product is most of what I am interested in.
The person no longer interests me.

kwthor
March 08, 2017, 09:29
There are a lot of "I's" in that post.
When did this become about you?
You are already in process of being credited and should be made whole again.

Not defending Johnny as I might have set a record of waiting for him to deliver after being paid in advance.
The Moses Mag is and outstanding product that I have yet to hear bad testimony about. It speaks for itself.
The business owner is another matter and I doubt the name of the mag will be affected if it is sold by a new owner.
If it stays under the current ownership then you may be right.

J. Armstrong
March 08, 2017, 10:04
The business owner is another matter and I doubt the name of the mag will be affected if it is sold by a new owner.

I would respectfully disagree with this statement.

Not the kiss of death, perhaps, but would take some good PR and a bit of marketing, I would think.

LDM
March 08, 2017, 11:00
There are a lot of "I's" in that post.
When did this become about you?
"I" can only speak for myself. My statements and opinion are mine, so not sure what other pronoun you think is better?. No one has to agree; this is a forum. But as member of this forum I, and everyone else, should have a right to speak freely within proper bounds without motive being questioned by a peer.

The title of this string is "Moses mags MIA". It's not about me, it's about Moses mags... and therefore about: 1) a lot of people who at best are inconvenienced through no fault of their own, and some who I fear will be out a lot of money, and 2) a product important to our common interest that we all hope to see be reliably available in the future.

Texgunner
March 08, 2017, 11:11
"I" can only speak for myself. My statements and opinion are mine, so not sure what other pronoun you think is better?. No one has to agree; this is a forum. But as member of this forum I, and everyone else, should have a right to speak freely within proper bounds without motive being questioned by a peer.

The title of this string is "Moses mags MIA". It's not about me, it's about Moses mags... and therefore about: 1) a lot of people who at best are inconvenienced through no fault of their own, and some who I fear will be out a lot of money, and 2) a product important to our common interest that we all hope to see be reliably available in the future.

Well said.

J. Armstrong
March 08, 2017, 14:45

+1:beer:

PenderMedic
March 08, 2017, 18:15

+2

Thorack
March 08, 2017, 18:42
Yeah,

Moses just posted today about his SCAR mags. He is alive and on the board.

Thorack

He11RZR
March 08, 2017, 19:31
You must be shitting... posted where

12v71
March 08, 2017, 19:47
You must be shitting... posted where

General Firearms Discussion forum.

J. Armstrong
March 08, 2017, 21:54
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=358953

EPC WN
March 08, 2017, 22:09
This shit is probably too deep in here to dip the toes into... Glad the obit wasn't yours Moses.

RG Coburn
March 09, 2017, 22:35
Its gonna suck,Johnny,but you gotta face this and deal with it. The only path to limited salvation. Ignore it and will dog your ass like dragging a big assed anchor. I still wouldn't mind getting some of his mags,but I would rather get them thru a third party distributor.

Jaxxas
March 09, 2017, 23:12
Glad to hear you are still vertical Johnny!

graymatter
March 10, 2017, 06:44
I recently joined this forum and right before doing so had ordered a Moses mag not knowing that he was having issues. The website accepted my order and took my money but now I fear I won't see the product. From reading thru this thread it's apparent he has some major problems, phone calls and e-mails to him to cancel my order and refund my money have gone unanswered. Sounds like medical problems with him and his parents are a big factor and I fear he may be trying to rob Peter to pay Paul, maybe to cover medical expenses but that's speculation on my part. I'm always willing to help someone out that's in need, if he needs helps I'd be willing to just let him keep the money that I paid for the mag and not worry about filling my order. He has to come forward and be honest about what's going on. It's apparent from the posts that some of you know him personally and if you are able to correspond with, let him know that if he needs help to ask for it. There's no shame in asking for help, we all need it in difficult times. Hope and pray he does the right thing and clears up all the confusion.

EPC WN
March 17, 2017, 17:26
So, uh, anybody get a box yet?

chino*74
March 17, 2017, 18:34
It's gonna be close, either Jesus is coming back first or I will get my 4 mags. I will report when one or the other happens.

Psc199333
March 17, 2017, 19:27
I talked to him last week. He told me my mags would be shipped out by this week and I would receive an email telling me they shipped. He lied....again.... so on Monday I'm going to call the credit card company and hopefully get my money back from this thief.

PenderMedic
March 17, 2017, 22:34

Curious if you ever heard back , on the help you offered , and he said he would be grateful for....My husband offered the same as we.re close.....

EPC WN
March 18, 2017, 00:15
Damn. I guess the 20 I have will be a lifetime supply. I was really hoping to be able to replace all my steel and aluminum mags with these too...

fireplug
March 18, 2017, 13:11
Yet Moses is still a member here...lol

PenderMedic
March 18, 2017, 16:20
Understand your feelings....But would prefer that he remained a member untill people's issues are resolved in one way or another....If he starts reposting stuff for sale (which his last post seemed dangerously close to that) Then it becomes a different issue in my opinion (only my opinion, which is worthless, ha)

2barearms
March 18, 2017, 16:28
Understand your feelings....But would prefer that he remained a member untill people's issues are resolved in one way or another....If he starts reposting stuff for sale (which his last post seemed dangerously close to that) Then it becomes a different issue in my opinion (only my opinion, which is worthless, ha)

He's definitely avoiding this.

EPC WN
March 18, 2017, 18:01
It's unlikely Moses gets the boot. He does need to man up and deal with this instead of pushing SCAR mags. Life happens. Let us know what is up so those affected can move on and make other arrangements if necessary.

fireplug
March 19, 2017, 07:07
In his one and only post ,he sure was pushing his Scar magazines,so if that is not outright fraud I don't know what is.Also a few members here on this site bought their magazines from him on the Fal Files,so that makes it a Fal File problem.The whole thing smells like a Ponzi scam,where he only ships too those that threaten too take action against him.

brunop
March 19, 2017, 23:07
1. This is a FAL Files "problem" never.

2. This is a FAL Files 'actionable item' if someone who actually bought Moses Mags in the Marketplace can let Gary or a Mod (who is going to do nothing but contact Gary...) know that they got screwed in the MP.

3. The FAL Files isn't going to do any research or whatever - it is up to the members who want to bring it to the board.

4. The FAL Files does a pretty good job of banning thieves. Since Moses has, in fact, delivered thousands of mags, he's got a good track record. Is he screwing that up? Yes. Does the history still exist? Yes it does. This means that the FAL Files is going to have to hear from him and figure out if he's "punting" (not going to make it right), or if he's "recovering".

5. None of this is going to happen overnight. This has been going on for a long time? Yep. And none of it is the FAL Files business until a member (or ten) make the claim about their purchases in the MP. So when that happens, that looks a lot like "Day 1" from the FAL Files perspective.

I hate to see Johnny put so much work into this, and then crap the bed. Meanwhile, he's updating his FB page and posting on social media, so I don't know why he's not keeping up with his business. But that is none of my business?

Cozmacozmy
March 20, 2017, 03:31
I talked to him last week. He told me my mags would be shipped out by this week and I would receive an email telling me they shipped. He lied....again.... so on Monday I'm going to call the credit card company and hopefully get my money back from this thief.

Sorry Skippy... I have a hard time believing you. You come here with your very first post. Just like on the other post where a new member first time post was trashing Moses... I don't buy it!

EPC WN
March 20, 2017, 07:50
Sorry Skippy... I have a hard time believing you. You come here with your very first post. Just like on the other post where a new member first time post was trashing Moses... I don't buy it!

One question that should pop your conspiracy balloon...

Where's Moses then? If these guys are anti-gunner trolls where is Moses to tell us his rep is under fire. Love my Moses Mags and I want more but 6 months and the only post is buy some SCAR mags seems a bit, well, suspect.

The benefit of the doubt was given to him until then. No response to guys and gals in this thread about sums it up. I still think everyone will get there stuff but pushing new mags before this is resolved was bad form.

Psc199333
March 20, 2017, 09:11

Talked to him on march 10th, at exactly 330pm on the phone about my order for two mags that he promised me would ship by last Friday. Of course they didn't ship. I really don't care if you believe me or not, but at this point I think you'd have better luck believing what I say over Moses.

2barearms
March 20, 2017, 11:17
Maybe if I invoke the Almighty Gunplunger to come and shame Moses into
action we can get this resolved. Anyone else here would have been subjected to a tongue lashing like you've never seen before.

Straight Shooter
March 20, 2017, 11:25
While I salute loyalty, I disdain blind loyalty. I have been guilty in the past of blind loyalty. That person was a custom gun builder of some renown, with years of good reputation. Then, something happened, he stopped meeting deadlines, yet continue to take deposits for new projects. I was an ardent supporter for him. I ended up with egg on my face. It was a lesson hard learned.

Moses cites personal health problems, while hawking new product. Better he focus on what he has already been paid for, lest he loses what he has already earned.

:tinfoilhat: Just my two pence.

Cozmacozmy
March 20, 2017, 11:26
I find it amazing that gun owners are so quick to turn on each other... We are our own worse enemy.

Straight Shooter
March 20, 2017, 11:57
I find it amazing that gun owners are so quick to turn on each other... We are our own worse enemy.

And we are judged by the company we keep.

From what I see, this issue was brought to a boil by months of waiting, good intentions and failure to disclose issues. Business is Business.

Believe me, I am well experienced with personal health issues, as well. I am, literally, a dead man walking. Supposedly have 3 years left to live. But, I'm not taking it laying down. Just got out of hospital due to a serious drug reaction. Its not fear of death that is keeping me walking. Its my love for my woman and children.

ftierson
March 20, 2017, 12:10

Actually, most here have gone out of their way to avoid saying bad things about Johnny.

Due to his action/inaction, it's past that point now...

Forrest

EPC WN
March 20, 2017, 12:51
Actually, most here have gone out of their way to avoid saying bad things about Johnny.

Due to his action/inaction, it's past that point now...

Forrest

About sums it up...

lew
March 20, 2017, 12:54

We had best be able to police ourselves and expose thieves when they appear. This problem has been ongoing for months, and the subject has made no attempt at explanation or defense of his curious behavior. How difficult is it to log on here and type up a quick synopsis of his absence? That no effort has been made to do so while he is pushing a new product is telling.

82ndRecon
March 20, 2017, 17:01
Curious if you ever heard back , on the help you offered , and he said he would be grateful for....My husband offered the same as we.re close.....

Still waiting to hear back. I don't get it. I'm not going to hound someone to help them.

My offers still good if I get the call.

Jaxxas
March 20, 2017, 17:09
Maybe if I invoke the Almighty Gunplunger to come and shame Moses into
action we can get this resolved. Anyone else here would have been subjected to a tongue lashing like you've never seen before.

GP only has the 'power' you give him......but he is fun to watch.

fireplug
March 20, 2017, 22:03
We had best be able to police ourselves and expose thieves when they appear. This problem has been ongoing for months, and the subject has made no attempt at explanation or defense of his curious behavior. How difficult is it to log on here and type up a quick synopsis of his absence? That no effort has been made to do so while he is pushing a new product is telling.
The only thing Moses is pushing is his luck that he can fool some more guys on this site into sending him some more money for product that he doesn't even have (complete fraud),especially now that he knows he can get away with it here on the Files.
Selling items you don't have is theft,mail fraud and against the law.
All he has too do is take 5 seconds too explain his problem in a post,and then send out the tons of orders that he was paid for,but he was going too do that he would of done so already.

isssah
March 20, 2017, 22:22
Last message from him, dated October 23, 2016 Never heard from him again...

..., yours should be going out in the next few days, just doing the finishing touches on making them permanent 10 rounders.

thanks johnny

--
Moses Machine Works LLC
www.mosesmag.com

Cozmacozmy
March 21, 2017, 00:07
The only thing Moses is pushing is his luck that he can fool some more guys on this site into sending him some more money for product that he doesn't even have (complete fraud),especially now that he knows he can get away with it here on the Files.
Selling items you don't have is theft,mail fraud and against the law.
All he has too do is take 5 seconds too explain his problem in a post,and then send out the tons of orders that he was paid for,but he was going too do that he would of done so already.

He's always delivered to me...

2barearms
March 21, 2017, 07:51

Why don't you prove your love and order a few hundred dollars worth of
Moses Mags and let us know how it works out for you. I too have done deals with
Him. His communication skills have always been poor and always had his inbox full here. So again everything is ok dude go ahead and place the order.

EPC WN
March 21, 2017, 08:03

Yup. Me too. Something is up now, though. Have you placed an order since October and received it?

Cozmacozmy
March 21, 2017, 09:57
Him. His communication skills have always been poor and always had his inbox full here. So again everything is ok dude go ahead and place the order.

"Prove my love"? WOW!

2barearms
March 21, 2017, 10:39
"Prove my love"? WOW!

I'm going to suppose that you believe all the people in this 5 page thread are
liars and just WANT to bash Moses? Really are you that dense? Wakethefuckup
dude. Do you know something that all these folks don't, if so come forward with your knowledge because they want to know. Do you normally send funds
off to someone and just go, oh well maybe I'll get my stuff next year....really.
That's what you are implying with this stupidity you are spewing.

Straight Shooter
March 21, 2017, 11:00
"Prove my love"? WOW!

That's called, "Putting YOUR MONEY where your mouth is."

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker. Wenn das wahr ist, warum bin ich Superman nicht?

Cozmacozmy
March 21, 2017, 11:54
I'm going to suppose that you believe all the people in this 5 page thread are
liars and just WANT to bash Moses? Really are you that dense? Wakethefuckup
dude. Do you know something that all these folks don't, if so come forward with your knowledge because they want to know. Do you normally send funds
off to someone and just go, oh well maybe I'll get my stuff next year....really.
That's what you are implying with this stupidity you are spewing.

I think you need to chill the **** out skippy...

2barearms
March 21, 2017, 12:16

You'll be last last person to tell me to shutthefuckup.
It's interesting that you can't seem to wrap your head
around the idea that there is something going on here.
He actually deliberately avoided this thread knowing
that there are people here and ones that bought his mags
on his website that are pissed about the situation they've
been put in.

2barearms
March 21, 2017, 12:18

You've been here a year longer than me and you can't
be bothered to become a paying member?

Jaxxas
March 21, 2017, 13:48

:stirthepot:

fireplug
March 21, 2017, 14:23
Exactly what Johnny is hoping for,some more orders and free money in the bank.
No wonder scam artists do so well in the world.

chino*74
March 21, 2017, 15:04
I will break it down for U all, if he had reasons to feel maligned, disrespected or otherwise misrepresented within this thread one would assume a reasonable person would address such issues. He has not.

If he was going to man up & deal w the apparent reality that these claims regarding non-delivery, failure to hold up his end, taking peoples hard earned money & giving them nothing in return are true he could as well come here & post a reply & make it right.

Since he is not responding the only conclusion a reasonable person can make is he doesn't fukkin care & will probably continue on in the same vein. I am not sure what other conclusion is even available to anyone w 2 neurons to rub together.

fireplug
March 21, 2017, 20:04
Personally I think he is in the process of selling Moses Magazines too DSA,and when that happens he will wash his hands of all the guys he owes on this site.

AZ Dave
March 21, 2017, 21:24
Very sad to see this happen! Johnny has always delivered a quality product but always had issues in regard to shipping on time as promised. I've had him do lots of work for me because his price was great as was the work he did but shipping times were always later than promised. The worst part is that he is totally silent here.

Cozmacozmy
March 21, 2017, 23:27
You'll be last last person to tell me to shutthefuckup.
It's interesting that you can't seem to wrap your head
around the idea that there is something going on here.
He actually deliberately avoided this thread knowing
that there are people here and ones that bought his mags
on his website that are pissed about the situation they've
been put in.

1st of all I didn't say shut the f uck up. I said Chill the f uck out.

2nd from the looks of my avatar I had a payed account at one time... Since my over $45K in medical costs that I've had to pay in the last few years I've not been able to send in to re up it...

3rd... My original statement stands!

Anything else you want clarified?

Psc199333
March 22, 2017, 07:18

2nd from the looks of my avatar I had a payed account at one time... Since my over $45K in medical costs that I've had to pay in the last few years I've not been able to send in to re up it...

Sure, "skippy," since your are defending Moses, when even Moses isn't defending Moses, can you clarify where our mags and/or money are?

Cozmacozmy
March 22, 2017, 07:19
Sure, "skippy," since your are defending Moses, when even Moses isn't defending Moses, can you clarify where our mags and/or money are?

*you're

Psc199333
March 22, 2017, 07:34
Your lack of an answer is telling. You also know everyone here was scammed.

2barearms
March 22, 2017, 07:43

No you have made it abundantly clear that you have another medical issue but
it appears that it's mental. You can't separate fact from fantasy. No one here is going to chill out 'skippy'. If you think coming on here to defend the indefensible
is going to get us to drop this you are sadly mistaken and need to have a talk with Gunplunger about taking customers money and not shipping merchandise.

By the way skippy I'm at least 10 years older than you and I'm damn sure not
your boy.

Cozmacozmy
March 22, 2017, 08:18
Your lack of an answer is telling. You also know everyone here was scammed.

I don't deal with trolls...

Cozmacozmy
March 22, 2017, 08:19
No you have made it abundantly clear that you have another medical issue but
it appears that it's mental. You can't separate fact from fantasy. No one here is going to chill out 'skippy'. If you think coming on here to defend the indefensible
is going to get us to drop this you are sadly mistaken and need to have a talk with Gunplunger about taking customers money and not shipping merchandise.

By the way skippy I'm at least 10 years older than you and I'm damn sure not
your boy.

You got problems.