PDA

View Full Version : Criterion BM59 Barrel Group Buy - guaging interest

thisismyboomstick
January 21, 2017, 21:53
I contacted Criterion about the run of BM59 barrels I keep hearing is in the works. They did confirm that they are in the early stages of getting a sample batch produced and tested.

I am kicking around the idea of coordinating a group buy to be included with the full production run of barrels when that happens. At this point, best guess is the price would be in the $250-275 range before shipping.

Please post in this thread if this is something you might be interested in!

K. Funk
January 22, 2017, 08:44
I just ordered a Criterion M1 .308 barrel for my BM-59 kit, but if this happens soon enough and priced OK, I would be interested.

krf

avman
January 22, 2017, 10:03
What model bm59? I would be in for a ITAL

thisismyboomstick
January 22, 2017, 11:35
Yes, ITAL for sure.

There are enough surplus barrels floating around for the BM59E that I don't think there's really a great need for those to be produced.

AliYahu
January 22, 2017, 14:15
Yes, ITAL for sure.

With the exception of the E/SL and 'Nigerian' models, they're all fairly interchangeable.

There are enough surplus barrels floating around for the BM59E that I don't think there's really a great need for those to be produced.

I wish I'd bought more when Sarco was selling them 5-for-$100!

Eli

raubvogel
January 24, 2017, 10:39
If you are going to do this, you might want to check other sites where people are building them to see the interest.

Who was sarco using to make their ITAL barrels?

dirtyrice
February 26, 2017, 21:29
I'd be in. I want to get this puppy going. Plus if this doesn't happen i'll end up going the route K. funk did and ordering one of their Garand barrels.