PDA

View Full Version : Supppp Boyz?? SUPPRESSORS that's what.

ALL FAL
January 17, 2017, 23:28
So, SOON, Me and Many others will go buy our Legal suppressors or pull out the quality Home Made Units and ENJOY THEM WITH NO BATFE PAPERWORK.
OR $$200 tax stamp, Will You Tax STAMP collectors get a return on those stamps?? Maybe some day, about 400 years from now a stamp Might be worth something. :D

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahah HAHHHHH.

ALL FAL
January 17, 2017, 23:35
SUPPressors will BE DIRT CHEAP in No time. :biggrin: :p:rofl::nopity:

Another thing, You will be able to get exemption for FULL AUTO firearms if you were active Military, Hmm, I LIKE THAT. 15.00 and run any auto ya want, as long as you want. :cool:

W.E.G.
January 17, 2017, 23:51
Inexpensive suppressor for .22 RF interests me.

yellowhand
January 18, 2017, 00:12
At this time, any thing favorable to firearms out of DC will be great!:bow::bow:

The market for suppressors would be HUGE!!!!!!

And all those oil can adapters people bought for oiling their firearms:wink: would come out of the wood work likes roaches running from the light.:uhoh:

Have they voted on it yet?????

gentlemanjoe
January 18, 2017, 00:17
I'll believe it when I see it. Fun to dream though.

Jaxxas
January 18, 2017, 00:22
I hope so, but here's Adam k's take on it......

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g9MoCyr4-F0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yellowhand
January 18, 2017, 00:32
Yep to the video, but it still has a good chance.:biggrin:

If hillery was going into office this friday, we'd be scr=ewed to high heaven!!!!

Aeroscout
January 18, 2017, 03:25
SUPPressors will BE DIRT CHEAP in No time. :biggrin: :p:rofl::nopity:

Another thing, You will be able to get exemption for FULL AUTO firearms if you were active Military, Hmm, I LIKE THAT. 15.00 and run any auto ya want, as long as you want. :cool:

Could you post a supporting link to this exemption you speak of?

meltblown
January 18, 2017, 07:10
Stamp money to be refunded for my mine if it passes

TenTea
January 18, 2017, 08:10
Would the HPA actually repeal NFA 34 or merely amend it.

In the spirit of *pass a new one - scratch two old ones* I would vote for repeal.

Tuhlmann
January 18, 2017, 10:33
This is basically a rehash of another ALL FAL fail thread where he yet again proves to all that he is a blathering ignoramous and kind of an envious cvnt. Looks bad on you, bro.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407914

If HPA passes, and I really hope it does, ALL FAL and everyone will get to use suppressors. That's great! Maybe then he will cease to be such a quivering twat and come to realize what myself and others have known for many years. The cost of the stamp is trivial for the enjoyment a guy can get in using the piece. He will focus on how he is the smarter one by waiting and saving $200, but while he was being so smart waiting and not shooting, I was out there using my items. Amortize the cost of the stamp over the years of enjoyment and it has cost less than a box of cheap surplus ammo for each year of smiles I've enjoyed using my stamped items. In fact, I've spent more on ammo in a day going through my stamped items than the stamp cost me. It's fun, and that's what it's all about.

I say all this and then I remember that it is in reply to some gomer in a state that won't even allow a free man to pump gasoline he has paid for into an automobile he owns. I guess maybe repressed and misguided anger is common in them there parts?

Tuhlmann
January 18, 2017, 10:38
Would the HPA actually repeal NFA 34 or merely amend it.

In the spirit of *pass a new one - scratch two old ones* I would vote for repeal.

It would ammend it. The summary is here:

Hearing Protection Act of 2015

This bill amends the Internal Revenue Code to: (1) eliminate the $200 transfer tax on firearm silencers, and (2) treat any person who acquires or possesses a firearm silencer as meeting any registration or licensing requirements of the National Firearms Act with respect to such silencer. Any person who pays a tax on a silencer after October 22, 2015 may receive a refund of such tax.

The bill amends the federal criminal code to preempt state or local laws that tax or regulate firearm silencers.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3799

W.E.G.
January 18, 2017, 10:42
The bill amends the federal criminal code to preempt state or local laws that tax or regulate firearm silencers.

doubt that passes constitutional muster

gentlemanjoe
January 18, 2017, 10:59
Black guns and suppressors are the debil.........:wink:

TenTea
January 18, 2017, 11:20
It would ammend it. The summary is here:

Hearing Protection Act of 2015

This bill amends the Internal Revenue Code to: (1) eliminate the $200 transfer tax on firearm silencers, and (2) treat any person who acquires or possesses a firearm silencer as meeting any registration or licensing requirements of the National Firearms Act with respect to such silencer. Any person who pays a tax on a silencer after October 22, 2015 may receive a refund of such tax.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3799

Thank you. It's too bad our gubmint won't adopt my tactics to downsize, streamline, organize, focus and simplify. :shades:

I don't have all the answers, far from it, but I think my core principles are sound.

ALL FAL
January 18, 2017, 15:37
Many things/Old laws are going to change, Many will be R+R, point is Nobama or HilLIARy. BATFE, well My Hope is they will be No more. :)

357ross
January 18, 2017, 18:13
I'd love to see this bill passed, but something tells me there are just too many rinos waiting to amend this to exclude suppressors.

nightschneider
January 18, 2017, 18:17
This is basically a rehash of another ALL FAL fail thread where he yet again proves to all that he is a blathering ignoramous and kind of an envious cvnt. Looks bad on you, bro.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407914

If HPA passes, and I really hope it does, ALL FAL and everyone will get to use suppressors. That's great! Maybe then he will cease to be such a quivering twat and come to realize what myself and others have known for many years. The cost of the stamp is trivial for the enjoyment a guy can get in using the piece. He will focus on how he is the smarter one by waiting and saving $200, but while he was being so smart waiting and not shooting, I was out there using my items. Amortize the cost of the stamp over the years of enjoyment and it has cost less than a box of cheap surplus ammo for each year of smiles I've enjoyed using my stamped items. In fact, I've spent more on ammo in a day going through my stamped items than the stamp cost me. It's fun, and that's what it's all about.

I say all this and then I remember that it is in reply to some gomer in a state that won't even allow a free man to pump gasoline he has paid for into an automobile he owns. I guess maybe repressed and misguided anger is common in them there parts?

This.

I would LOVE to see the HPA passed.
I am not holding my breath, nor am I letting it affect any decisions about any suppressors I want in the mean time. If they pass it, more tax return money for me.

If not. I get my suppressors, as I was going to anyway.

tac-40
January 21, 2017, 10:13
Since I am still waiting for approval, I don't care which way or the other. However, IF HPA passes and I get a refund, I WILL immediately apply it to the cost of another can.:bow::angel:

littlehoot
January 22, 2017, 05:28
On another forum I frequent (local gun guys), a few folks have theorized that the democrats will only offer token resistance.

Two reasons

1. Several senators (D) are in extremely high percentage gun ownership states and anything that seems anti gun is baggage they can't afford.

And,
2. The democrats will need every bit of political capital they have to fight the repeal of obamacare, they will have little left for a costly fight over gun stuff

01BIRDDOG
January 22, 2017, 16:31
Black guns and suppressors are the debil.........:wink:

Thats what "Water Boy" baby momma b saying. Still hope for the best on the HPA but i too will not hold my breath.

K. Funk
January 28, 2017, 19:11
I don't know if the high end suppressors are going to be that cheap. First off, the materials used are quite exotic and expensive. Inconel 718 is not cheap and is very difficult and expensive to machine. There is also going to be a big drain on inventory with wait lists, which will drive up prices due to demand. It will all level out eventually, but it may take some time.

krf