PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest in SPAS 12

Eyeguy
January 16, 2017, 12:44
Traded into a fixed stock SPAS 12 recently. Trying to gauge interest in potential buyers here before posting a WTS. Nice condition with slight wear on handguard from manual/pump operation. I do have it listed for sale on a local forum currently.

Moderator please move or delete this thread if inappropriate for the MP.

randy762ak
January 16, 2017, 13:20
I have one too--Bought used fired once with slug ,,,I want to to go away too!

notfrommt
January 16, 2017, 13:32
I have a friend who is struggling to get $900 for his.

Eyeguy
January 16, 2017, 15:03
I have a friend who is struggling to get $900 for his.

Hmm. I've had better offers. Appreciate the feedback.

pre1989
January 16, 2017, 17:42
Is it a push safty or lever gun .... Some will pay more for the lever safty for collector reasons .. But other dont want it due to the safty issues

They are cool guns and would say 1k or so for one ..If in good shape

How does the buffer look on it ..The buffer and the safty are the two big issues on these as you know

Eyeguy
January 16, 2017, 18:41
Is it a push safty or lever gun .... Some will pay more for the lever safty for collector reasons .. But other dont want it due to the safty issues

They are cool guns and would say 1k or so for one ..If in good shape

How does the buffer look on it ..The buffer and the safty are the two big issues on these as you know

Mine has cross bolt safety, not lever. Buffer is new as I found a source for new parts for the SPAS. Also has the "combat button" bolt release. All other features standard.

The fixed stocks don't have the issue with the grip (rubber) inserts deteriorating. Condition here as good as any I've seen. No marks/scuffs on stock or receiver. Only visible wear are light markings on the handguard from pump operation.