PDA

View Full Version : Smith Sights Mosin Triggers?

UtahFALUser
January 14, 2017, 13:48
Anyone have a good/bad experience with Smith Sights and their Mosin triggers? I ordered one back over the summer for September delivery. In October he told me that was "almost ready" and still hasn't shown up.

Sent him one last email before I do a chargeback on my card, as the time limit for that is nearing an end. Anyone have a similar experience?

Josh Smith
January 14, 2017, 21:57
Anyone have a good/bad experience with Smith Sights and their Mosin triggers? I ordered one back over the summer for September delivery. In October he told me that was "almost ready" and still hasn't shown up.

Sent him one last email before I do a chargeback on my card, as the time limit for that is nearing an end. Anyone have a similar experience?

Hello,

Your trigger came back when I sent it. I sent you two emails asking you if that was the right address. I didn't get a response.

You wrote me today asking about the trigger, confirmed the address when I asked, I printed a label with signature confirmation, and will drop it in the mail again on Monday.

You did receive the tracking number (I sent it to you in my last email), so I need not post it here.

Regards,

Josh

UtahFALUser
January 15, 2017, 16:36
Hello,

Your trigger came back when I sent it. I sent you two emails asking you if that was the right address. I didn't get a response.

You wrote me today asking about the trigger, confirmed the address when I asked, I printed a label with signature confirmation, and will drop it in the mail again on Monday.

You did receive the tracking number (I sent it to you in my last email), so I need not post it here.

Regards,

Josh

Josh,

Thanks, this was a "back up" in case you didn't get my email, or they were not coming through. I greatly appreciate it!

UtahFALUser
January 21, 2017, 15:34
My Smith Sights 2 stage, Finnish-style trigger has arrived. Install was easy. Such a great upgrade to the rifle. Thanks! I can't wait to take it to the range.