PDA

View Full Version : Palmetto Armory

oleblu72
January 12, 2017, 15:36
These guys have to quit sending me adds like this I don't need another 308.

Mark

(Edit) Well here it is, its out of stock now guess I don't have to worry about my credit card now.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-gen2-pa10-18-rifle-length-chf-308-win-1-12-15-mi-ssk15-with-nib-bcg-and-charging-handle-77932896.html?trk_msg=U4NPFNG9CU1KFBJ42A9H7TK468&trk_contact=NU41IKRJBOKKTRTDK2C0H8CV9O&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=http%3a%2f%2fpalmettostatearmory.com%2fps a-gen2-pa10-18-rifle-length-chf-308-win-1-12-15-mi-ssk15-with-nib-bcg-and-charging-handle-77932896.html&utm_campaign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=12%3a00+Email

hueyville
January 12, 2017, 16:11
Only things I need either never have or never on sale anymore. 6.8 barrels, magazines and need six milspec buffer tubes with milspec collapsible stocks or equivalent. Six complete uppers are finished, lowers finished except tubes & stocks. Don't need no stinking kits with springs and buffers, use my preferred Tubbs Flatwire springs and H1 or H2 buffers. So stinking cheap have half dozen rifles waiting just on cheap tubes and stocks. Usually get take 9ff stocks for free or $5 max but hit a dry spell. Not like I need any of them finished, will cause me to have to do optics then take to range and burn ammo. Burned up so much 6.8 ammo this week will take two weeks to reload it all.

oleblu72
January 12, 2017, 17:40
Only things I need either never have or never on sale anymore. 6.8 barrels, magazines and need six milspec buffer tubes with milspec collapsible stocks or equivalent. Six complete uppers are finished, lowers finished except tubes & stocks. Don't need no stinking kits with springs and buffers, use my preferred Tubbs Flatwire springs and H1 or H2 buffers. So stinking cheap have half dozen rifles waiting just on cheap tubes and stocks. Usually get take 9ff stocks for free or $5 max but hit a dry spell. Not like I need any of them finished, will cause me to have to do optics then take to range and burn ammo. Burned up so much 6.8 ammo this week will take two weeks to reload it all.

One time I remember them having ASC 6.8 mags on sale for $ 10.95 only bought two because I didn't know if they were any good turns out I guess they work. And only once I remember they had Federal 6.8 ammo on sale wish I would have bought more than I did they seem to have forgot about the 6.8.

Mark

hueyville
January 12, 2017, 23:51
One time I remember them having ASC 6.8 mags on sale for $ 10.95 only bought two because I didn't know if they were any good turns out I guess they work. And only once I remember they had Federal 6.8 ammo on sale wish I would have bought more than I did they seem to have forgot about the 6.8.

Mark

2014 they were fat with 6.8 stuff and rolling it on discount. Have several 6.8's built from Palmetto sale parts. Had premium and cheap bolts, same with barrels and scored two dozen 6.8 magazines with Palmetto floor plates. Know the count on mags as in process of Tiger Striping all of my 6.8 stuff. Have two most used rifles done and working on magazines now. Even finishing the floor plates so know instantly when open a pouch or bandoleers if 6.8's immediately from the obvious Vietnam tiger stripe pattern. Bought 500 rounds of the Federal ammo with 90 grain Gold Dots and should have kept clicking the buy button till showed out of stock. Can still find deals on magazines elsewhere.

Pluribus
January 13, 2017, 10:15
Everything I'm needing atm, is out of stock.

:cry:

So, I look and, look some more.

Bug Tussell
January 13, 2017, 10:33
Everything I'm needing atm, is out of stock.

:cry:

So, I look and, look some more.

My ATM is out of stock also!

TenTea
January 13, 2017, 11:04
This is one of W.E.G.'s preferred threads sans link, isn't it? ;)

oleblu72
January 13, 2017, 11:10
This is one of W.E.G.'s preferred threads sans link, isn't it? ;)

Holy crap I just noticed there is no link I could have swore I included one, it sure sucks to get old.

Mark

TenTea
January 13, 2017, 11:44
Holy crap I just noticed there is no link I could have swore I included one, it sure sucks to get old.

Mark

You an me, both. :wink:

hueyville
January 14, 2017, 07:31
Midway has a lot of deals and free shipping on orders over $150. Found enough parts to finish four builds plus some suppressor mounts for $44.

EPC WN
January 14, 2017, 09:03
The person running the e-coms at Palmetto State has the best job security on the planet...

hueyville
January 14, 2017, 09:53
One of my LGS's has S&W M&P II with forward assist $499 out the door. How cheap will they go? May be putting more NIB rifles in a vault. May have to buy another vault. Dangit.

www.georgiagunstore.com

Have Bushmaster for $515 and all the AR's got prices slashed.