PDA

View Full Version : E-mail runoff

oleblu72
January 12, 2017, 15:28
Every time I sign a petition dealing with politics or guns I get more e-mails and this is one I just received its listed as a advertisement but I'll let you take it for what its worth. I'm sure its a lot of BS just break out the Mobile 1.

Mark

Please find below a message from our advertising sponsor. Our email newsletter is a free service to you with the help of our sponsors.

The ATF is amending gun law 27 C.F.R. Part 555 on explosives, stopping the purchase or building of ammunition nationwide.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE LAW that you should fear...

I just had a private chat with A Gun Oil Manufacturer contracted by the United States Military and what he said - SHOCKED EVEN ME.

Recently gun oil regulations have been tightened, and the only 2 companies up to legal federal code are his G96 company and Chemtura Corp, who only sells to the government...

My "inside source," says these new gun oil regulations are set up to wipe out just about every other gun oil company that sells to the public - leaving you with NO OIL FOR YOUR GUN - making even stockpiles of ammo useless...

So just buy G96 now, right? - WRONG!

He says the contracts from the government coming across his desk are so BIG, it's possible he will be forced to pull his oil from public sales in the next few months and triple his company just to keep up with what the government wants.

The good news - He just rush shipped me 2,976 bottles, to get to into the hands of any patriots I know -

That's you - So go STOCK up now -

The first bottle is 100% free!
(just pay the standard S&H)

Hurry though - Most are buying it by the case after they lock up their Free bottle here.

Navy Seals swear by this stuff, for shooting in any conditions.

Stay safe. Stay ready. Stay loaded.

-Lou Prep*
P.S. G96 is a triple gun lube that is so powerful - you can shoot underwater - see the video here...

Copyright Patriotic Viral News

Nothing in this e-mail should be considered personalized Financial Advice. Although our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as personalized Financial Advice.

Patriotic Viral News and its subsidiaries will sometimes recommend products to its readers. All products, services, or programs are ones that we have personally either reviewed or come from companies we know and trust. For doing so, we may receive a commission.

Patriotic Viral News - A division of LOP Solutions, LLC. 316 California Ave #698 Reno NV 89509

In order to unsubscribe from this mailing list, please click here

Invictus77
January 12, 2017, 15:50

oleblu72
January 12, 2017, 16:08

She no clicky Invictus. Every time I try to unsubscribe with the link they provide I get more e-mails.

Mark

Invictus77
January 12, 2017, 16:25
Block sender is my next route.

PS - I am in no way an IT expert. This is just what I do.

bubbagump
January 12, 2017, 16:29

If unsubscribe isn't there or no workie that's about your only option. You can find who owns the domain via whois but good luck with that route ... block sender works.

oleblu72
January 12, 2017, 17:33

You can't get anymore computer illiterate than me. I'm from the stone age and kinda feel like it at times.

Mark