PDA

View Full Version : SSA-E, $240 and they throw in a free barrel.

ByronF
December 24, 2016, 13:24
PSA got me again.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar15-223-wylde-a2-style-mid-length-16-1-7-nitride-barrel-geissele-ssa-e-trigger.html

I'll lay the barrel into back corner of safe in case I someday feel compelled to change over my 6.8 SPC.

meltblown
December 24, 2016, 13:26
You'll like the trigger.

ByronF
December 24, 2016, 14:32
At my limit with standard triggers. I manage to make them acceptable for action-type shooting but for the hunting rifle I'm treating myself to a good set. I do have RRA NM in my AR10, and they used to be reasonably priced. Not so much when I checked last.

ByronF
December 24, 2016, 14:33
(I've been "treating myself" a bit too much lately)

meltblown
December 24, 2016, 14:59

Tell me about. Finished my bucket list with a new spotting scope.

If you're shooting your FAL and pick up the AR with the new trigger, be careful because you'll send one down range without fully being ready. I have never regretted the investment.

leper
December 24, 2016, 16:32

I lost track of time and my wife nearly caught me looking at PSA.com when she came home from work

leper
December 24, 2016, 16:39
Tell me about. Finished my bucket list with a new spotting scope.

If you're shooting your FAL and pick up the AR with the new trigger, be careful because you'll send one down range without fully being ready. I have never regretted the investment.

did that going from a police trade in, DOA FN 9 to an ar with a 3# pof trigger, was down range and on or near the paper, and hate to say it, but was totally un-prepared.

ByronF
December 24, 2016, 17:48
I lost track of time and my wife nearly caught me looking at PSA.com when she came home from work

Caught by wife "treating myself" isn't exactly my situation, but if it happens maybe she'd take the hint.

ByronF
December 24, 2016, 17:53
Pops has a Remington 40XB in 22-250 that we grew up on. Lots if woodchuck angels went up from Lawrence County Pa. It has. 3-oz trigger. You leave bolt handle up until you have the little brown devil in your crosshairs. No safety switch on that rifle.

Sagerider
December 24, 2016, 18:25
PSA got me again.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar15-223-wylde-a2-style-mid-length-16-1-7-nitride-barrel-geissele-ssa-e-trigger.html

I'll lay the barrel into back corner of safe in case I someday feel compelled to change over my 6.8 SPC.

Thanks for posting this little nugget, yeah, I bit too. Hard to beat that deal with a stick.

meltblown
December 24, 2016, 18:34
did that going from a police trade in, DOA FN 9 to an ar with a 3# pof trigger, was down range and on or near the paper, and hate to say it, but was totally un-prepared.

Yep. I don't think I hit paper but did scare it. Merry Christmas

meltblown
December 24, 2016, 18:42
Caught by wife "treating myself" isn't exactly my situation, but if it happens maybe she'd take the hint.

Mine got the hint on Tuesday. Don't waste money on buying anything in the store. I'm about to save you $400 from Natchez.

I like turning it around on them