PDA

View Full Version : I Hope.

ALL FAL
November 23, 2016, 21:42
That the Gun Laws are struck DOWN and the BATFE is Disbanded, THEN all you "Stamp" collectors I can LAUGH at.

I Pray that Open and Concealed carry will be legal in ALL 50 states, including Washington D.C.

So, do YOU think the BATFE would give back your Stamp Money?? I sure don't think it will happen.

By the USC, the Government can NOT Make Laws on GUN ownership, Modification, Silencers, how carried, NONE, PERIOD. SOLID FACT!!!!!

Yet, these Unconstitutional PHONY Laws have been Made, TRUMP may remove them with the stroke of a Pen. (F@ck You OHOMO).

:):):):):):):):):)

Tuhlmann
November 23, 2016, 22:14
It's okay. "Stamp collectors" aren't burdened by the nominal $200. In fact, we laugh at shmucks like ALL FAL all the time for not having enough balls to swim in the deep end of the hobby.

I hope you are right though. That'd be cool, but the BATFE doesn't stop me from owning what I want now, so it wouldn't affect me much anyways. Sure I have to pay a little more to play and perform some annoying legal gymnastics, but I still get the items I want. I'd love to see NFA laws struck down, but if you think ammo is scarce & expensive now just imagine if anyone and everyone was doing FA mag dumps every weekend! That unintended consequence would affect all gun enthusiasts, even the petty envious ones like ALL FAL.

Andy the Aussie
November 23, 2016, 23:05
Dave, I get not liking the laws, not many do, I don't get putting down a great number of guys who are members here in the process. No dog in this fight but a bit uncalled for is all.

ALL FAL
November 24, 2016, 02:13
It's okay. "Stamp collectors" aren't burdened by the nominal $200. In fact, we laugh at shmucks like ALL FAL all the time for not having enough balls to swim in the deep end of the hobby.
:rofl::rofl::|
I hope you are right though. That'd be cool, but the BATFE doesn't stop me from owning what I want now, so it wouldn't affect me much anyways. Sure I have to pay a little more to play and perform some annoying legal gymnastics, but I still get the items I want. I'd love to see NFA laws struck down, but if you think ammo is scarce & expensive now just imagine if anyone and everyone was doing FA mag dumps every weekend! That unintended consequence would affect all gun enthusiasts, even the petty envious ones like ALL FAL.

I'm no more shmucky than anyone who kisses dot gov. ass like some here do. Who says I don't play in the deep end eh?? Most of you DO NOT know me at all.
ENVY?? Nahh, I think BUTT Kissers are STUPID, Tuhlman. You don't get it do you?

I didn't mention Ammo prices, MY WHOLE POINT is Don't Kiss Gov. ASS, It is that f@cking simple, don't jump through their hoops, IF Everyone Stopped ASKING them for permission They would know that Men won't give in to their BS Phony Laws.

Hi Andy, You are right, uncalled for and it is NOT about the $$ spent for Gov. to LET YOU have whatever, rather Telling The Dot. Gov's What Laws WE the F@cking People will PUT Up with.
Some guys that pay batfe fees I like and Respect plenty, LHaney, Bawana Jim, the list is long, They are Reasonable MEN as most here ARE. Some of the snivelling F@cks that BRAGGGGG about their Class 3 items make me sick, I just want to smash them, stupid F@ckers,, Like no one else can afford the hobby, how stupid, I have enough $$ laying around to own about any Damn toy I want How I spend it is my business same as any of you.

J. Armstrong
November 24, 2016, 08:40
Dave, I get not liking the laws, not many do, I don't get putting down a great number of guys who are members here in the process. No dog in this fight but a bit uncalled for is all.

Hear, hear :beer:

W.E.G.
November 24, 2016, 08:50
I very much doubt that the accumulators will go to the range and actually fire their accumulated stuff any more (or little) than they already do if some law-change allows them to spend ammo-money at a higher rate.

A lot of ranges aren't going to allow full-auto fire anyway. If you've ever watched noobs shooting full-auto (or bump-fire), you wouldn't want to be on the range while they are shooting up the premises and endangering the surrounding zip codes anyway.

I owned an SBR. I no longer do. Because it was inferior for my purposes than the non-SBR.

I owned a suppressor. I no longer do. Because it was inferior for my purposes than the non-SBR.

I've got a feeling that the same would apply with the MG. I'm damn sure not gonna go collect a group of noobs, who won't even bother to buy me lunch, and meet their schedules to take them to my range so they can shoot up the range, and waste my ammo.

I've fired a-plenty machine guns. I guess if you've never done it, I can see why you would want to. I'm hard-pressed to figure out why I'd want to spend time doing it at this point.

More power to you if it makes you feel special or superior I guess.

meltblown
November 24, 2016, 09:12
Rant much:whistling: No different than getting a ticket for doing 65 in a 55, then years later the law was changed and the speed limit was increased to 65.

Tuhlmann
November 24, 2016, 09:31
Rant much:whistling: No different than getting a ticket for doing 65 in a 55, then years later the law was changed and the speed limit was increased to 65.

Exactly. Hurls out an insult and then get all pissy about the reply. What a clown. BTW, where are all these "stamp collectors" on here bragging about their stuff? His unprovoked rants are boring, not the only on this thread but most others too.

But he's right. I don't know him. Today is Thanksgiving, and that is one more thing I have to give thanks for. :beer:

fnogger
November 24, 2016, 10:29
I very much doubt that the accumulators will go to the range and actually fire their accumulated stuff any more (or little) than they already do if some law-change allows them to spend ammo-money at a higher rate.

A lot of ranges aren't going to allow full-auto fire anyway. If you've ever watched noobs shooting full-auto (or bump-fire), you wouldn't want to be on the range while they are shooting up the premises and endangering the surrounding zip codes anyway.

I owned an SBR. I no longer do. Because it was inferior for my purposes than the non-SBR.

I owned a suppressor. I no longer do. Because it was inferior for my purposes than the non-SBR.

I've got a feeling that the same would apply with the MG. I'm damn sure not gonna go collect a group of noobs, who won't even bother to buy me lunch, and meet their schedules to take them to my range so they can shoot up the range, and waste my ammo.

I've fired a-plenty machine guns. I guess if you've never done it, I can see why you would want to. I'm hard-pressed to figure out why I'd want to spend time doing it at this point.

More power to you if it makes you feel special or superior I guess.

Same here, except the ownership part. With a little planning I can shoot a 1919, M16 with various uppers, or an Uzi. I've gotten to shoot a M14, G3, and FAL. I've buzzed through a few bricks of ammo in an American 180 and a 10/22 w/ Norrel trigger.

If it weren't for the artificial limitation on availability (and therefore high prices) I might consider getting something FA - but even then the ammo costs would keep me from shooting FA more than a few hundred rounds per year.

Bawana jim
November 24, 2016, 11:36
I had great fun owning full auto guns and shooting them in matches. Had them for many years and never got a visit from the BATF. Sold them and never lost any money. It's been great.:wink:

ALL FAL
November 24, 2016, 14:00
Even You Tuhlman. :tongue::rofl:

IF Hillary had got in, I BET you guys would have been a bit testy, but she hasn't and won't, Thank Gawwd.

Tuhlmann
November 24, 2016, 16:05
Even You Tuhlman. :tongue::rofl:

IF Hillary had got in, I BET you guys would have been a bit testy, but she hasn't and won't, Thank Gawwd.

That IS something to be extrememly thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to you too ALL FAL, I'm thankful for the opportunity to sling mashed potatoes at each other! :wink:

D P Six
November 25, 2016, 10:38
We can 'hope' that the ATF would lost the power to restrict our toys but does anyone think that would ever happen? I am frankly surprised they haven't indexed the price of a 1934 play stamp to inflation which would be about $3,600. That would sure be a turd in the punch bowl.

Jarhead504
November 25, 2016, 22:07
Brother ALL FAL and some of you others, who do you think won the election. Jesus? NO, Donald Trump did and he is going to have a Hell of a time fighting the demoncraps EVERY DAY he is in office, Those bastids are not going to spare him, or any of us, any quarter. The will not sleep until the country is smoldering in ruins from coast to coast.

I do agree with yall in that it would be fantastic if the new administration shit-canned all unconstitutional gun restrictions, banned all gun haters from office and employment from gummint.

Jarhead

Trypcil
November 25, 2016, 22:13
Letting hope into one's heart usually results in dissappointment!