PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday

nvcdl
November 10, 2016, 18:00
I expect that with Trump's election a whole lot of AR-15 merchendise that was sitting at distributors for panic sales will be dumped cheap. Should be some good deals.

Thorack
November 10, 2016, 21:15
Well,

I hope your right. Gun Industry has about two years to make hay.

Thorack

Tuhlmann
November 10, 2016, 22:43
Well,

I hope your right. Gun Industry has about two years to make hay.

Thorack

What makes you say that?

Timber Wolf
November 11, 2016, 07:11
What makes you say that?

Backlash in the mid-term elections from a jacka** being elected President.

deimos22
November 11, 2016, 11:12
cant wait, if that happens i will be one of the many bulk buyers

Blackmore
November 11, 2016, 18:22

It will be tough. Dems have 23 seats to hold, Independents 2 and Repubs only 8.

http://i.imgur.com/KNLvLyO.jpg

michael_g927
November 11, 2016, 20:13
WOW! We have witnessed a constitutional miracle and this guy has the audacity to call him a Jacka$$.
Folks, I believe we have been infiltrated.

michael_g927
November 12, 2016, 08:17
Check out SWFA. They usually run their excellent line of SS optics at 25%off. I buy some every year.

Seaweed
November 12, 2016, 14:27
WOW! We have witnessed a constitutional miracle and this guy has the audacity to call him a Jacka$$.

Everybody has the right to be wrong.

As for me, I reached my saturation point I believe. I'll need to add a room to the house if I buy more "stuff".

hueyville
November 12, 2016, 14:27
Long diatribe typed then saved to clipboard rather than posting. In a nutshell, even a jack @$$ business man gives me more hope than the best politician. Already met with CPA and tax attorney plus business advisor to see what has to happen to make bringing my adopted sons home from Canada and Australia (#1 recovering from stroke fine in new facility) and rebuilding my business to early post Y2K strength which will mean five full time employees added minimum. Add sons and that will be seven more people paying taxes in USA than current just in my building. Look at Wall Street Journal research to see how many jobs were lost rather than current administration's claim of growth. Could spoon feed you but if unwilling to research yourself then any links to the facts will go ignored or misunderstood.

Bottom line... Good chance my employee hiring, truck buying and gun spending tendencies may go way up soon. Wasn't going to happen under Hitlary.

Seaweed
November 12, 2016, 14:44

As for me, I reached my saturation point I believe. I'll need to add a room to the house if I buy more "stuff".

hueyville
November 13, 2016, 09:14

40 foot steel land/sea storage container on gravel or concrete pad will hold a lot of stuff that doesn't need to be inside house for more toys to fit. Luckily I have work and farm to keep big items. Put window unit or mini-split HVAC system and tie to and arm then a storage container becomes great storage and can put people in if SHTF and too many friends show up.

aussiedave
November 13, 2016, 14:26
good luck getting the kid back from Australia, the wages are a lot higher, the standard of living is higher, the weather is better, only real downside is the gun laws and the fact there are so many whining liberals there.

AZ Dave
November 13, 2016, 14:28
One thing I like about Trump is that all the establishment pukes hate him. On both sides of the isle. On his worst day, he'll be better than Shrillary!

ALL FAL
November 13, 2016, 16:30

:rofl: YEAH, I Know, maybe he wanted the HILDO up his ass. :|

Fn/form
November 13, 2016, 21:15

I have similar thoughts.

Trump has RickPerry-itis. Unless he surrounds himself with good people and takes proper cues...

I'll be on a steady buy til then. Need to sight in my Election Rifle this week.

hueyville
November 14, 2016, 06:47
good luck getting the kid back from Australia, the wages are a lot higher, the standard of living is higher, the weather is better, only real downside is the gun laws and the fact there are so many whining liberals there.

He has been there five years of an eight year plan. Had a massive stroke about a month ago and health care was an issue till found a private health center that could treat his issues. Some procedures that are routine for even backwater hospitals in U.S. are not as available down there. Soon as he is stabilized enough to travel will be coming home to see what can be done to improve his situation, if anything now. Had to send blood here to get the gene testing to get more information on why 30 year old healthy kid threw such a massive stroke. From reviews of results, there is a new medicine that will significantly reduce chances of this happening again but is not available down under. That's a mighty big incentive to come back home. Stay there and likely die of next stroke, come home and likely not have another. Plus his office at shop is handicap accessible and already set up for left handed worker.

Cava3r4
November 14, 2016, 12:23
hueyville
you are a GOOD man! I am happy to have made your acquaintance.
Wish I lived near by!

hueyville
November 15, 2016, 16:48
Of all things to see when logged in to check my Yahoo mail account today:

http://viralpursuit.com/australia-the-most-dangerous-place/?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=crazy+australia+2+-+yahoo+-+marv&utm_tracking=32

And you can't carry a handgun in the land of 23 foot crocodiles, snakes the size of an extension ladder, etc? I would either go broke reloading shotgun shells or the entire flying fox and huge bat things would become extinct. Caving has me pretty used to bats but not the size of these varmints. Yuck.