PDA

View Full Version : price check?

madrad62
October 28, 2016, 07:32
cleaning out the pile.I ran across two yugo krink pistol kits[virgin] i got about a million years ago.
they both have the barrels,no numbers,no holes drilled,brand new never assembled kits. All the pins and rivets and asossiated parts are still in little bags.
I have more projects than life left and want to thin the herd.Whats the going price on this stuff ?

RG Coburn
October 28, 2016, 20:39
AKfiles would be the place to ask. Are you a member over there?

madrad62
October 29, 2016, 10:35
no I am not,but i guess I should be.I figured a few opinions from differant angles might be of help. Though my love for Fals is unwavering, variety is the spice of life.

wvfal
October 29, 2016, 15:55
A couple of years ago they were $550 without a barrel in either 7.62 or 5.56. If you have the original barrel a ball park figure would be $700-$800. However, with the N-Pap pistols around $500 right now you would have to find someone who really wanted to build one from a kit.

madrad62
October 30, 2016, 17:09
So if 7 or 8 bills is high end,I should be able to knock off a couple bills to get them gone[hopefully].they have barrels.
funny thing,I tried to register at AKfiles and it kept saying to complete a section that was complete[several times] I gave up.Iguess I'll throw it on here and then a couple of other sites one at a time and see what happens.
I tried again to register,got a little further this time,now it says i need a referral. Anybody out there want to be a referral?