PDA

View Full Version : Like them but time to go..

Bawana jim
September 08, 2016, 13:30
Thinking about selling two subguns, Vector Uzi and LaFrance Mk 760. I am getting old and don't want to leave daughter with selling them...

nopec
September 08, 2016, 16:36
They are only going to go up in value. Let her know their worth. Set up a trust with her on it to facilitate transfer.

Bawana jim
September 08, 2016, 21:43
Set up with a class three dealer to sell them today, no sense putting my daughter through selling them.

yellowhand
September 08, 2016, 21:53
Get ya a slide fire, near exact same thing and none of the hassles.
139.00 and they work well on AR's.:biggrin:

Some day's, a man just needs to dump a full mag!:whistling:

Bawana jim
September 08, 2016, 21:56
Get ya a slide fire, near exact same thing and none of the hassles.
139.00 and they work well on AR's.:biggrin:

Some day's, a man just needs to dump a full mag!:whistling:

Still have my M1 Thompson for now but after the first two sell then I will sell it. Had plenty of mag dump days and now passing the fun to the next guy.

Met a fellow at the gun club who was nearing retirement and decided it was time to buy some full autos. Smith 76, MP4O and a nice Thompson, haven't seen him for a while but heard he had a fight with cancer going on. Glad I didn't wait until near the end of life to have fun but there are other things on the list now..

Timber Wolf
September 11, 2016, 08:07
Glad I didn't wait until near the end of life to have fun but there are other things on the list now..

Sage advice there to seriously contemplate.

greenpeas
September 12, 2016, 09:25
Seems to be a shortage of SMG spec RR Uzis these days. I bet you can sell it pretty quick for $13 - 14k.

Advertise it over on UziTalk or Subguns.

Bawana jim
September 12, 2016, 09:38
Seems to be a shortage of SMG spec RR Uzis these days. I bet you can sell it pretty quick for $13 - 14k.

Advertise it over on UziTalk or Subguns.

Having the dealer sell it, the same one I bought it from. Boy he picked up some nice Reisings to sell ,previously owned by a police department and shot very little.

2barearms
September 12, 2016, 10:19
Having the dealer sell it, the same one I bought it from. Boy he picked up some nice Reisings to sell ,previously owned by a police department and shot very little.

I bought a Model 60 from a club member (HGCA) for $700.00 and got 7 mags with it.

Bawana jim
September 12, 2016, 11:50
I bought a Model 60 from a club member (HGCA) for $700.00 and got 7 mags with it.

Wow, mags are hard to find.:bow: Buddy has three semi autos and 3 full auto Reisings, plus some 22 trainers. Guns shoot real straight.

Bawana jim
September 13, 2016, 16:52
That was fast, must have priced both too low. Put them up for sale Friday and sold today..:biggrin: