PDA

View Full Version : New Laptop Don't Don't Respect My Samsung S5

Bug Tussell
August 31, 2016, 07:33
I've been fuking around for hours trying to get my new HP laptop with Windows 10 to be able to find the photos and videos that I have taken with my Samsung S5.

It was a pretty handy feature with my old duct taped together laptop where I could just take pics and videos and hook up the S5 to the laptop with a USB cord and then use files explorer to find the DCIM file for photos. Copy or move the photos to the laptop for resizing and then upload to the Files. No muss, no fuss, no worry.

New improved laptop can't find any folders in the Samsung S5. I've been googling this problem for hours. Any solutions point to icons that are no longer available on the S5 or the laptop.

So I guess I have to hook up my S5 to my old laptop so I can copy files from the phone to a thumb drive and then put the thumb drive into my new laptop for editing and uploading.

What the fuk? I expected the new laptop to have fixed old problems not create new ones.

Harland
August 31, 2016, 16:44
Go to photos click on the import button. It should let you do it.

medicmike
August 31, 2016, 17:22
What the fuk? I expected the new laptop to have fixed old problems not create new ones.

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/this-windows-10-joke-just-won-the-internet-491641-3.jpg

Wolf1952
August 31, 2016, 18:07
Iím staying with my win 7. You can have win 10. I donít know what it is with win but every time they try to do something better all they do is **** it up worse. They had a good system with XP. Win 7 isnít bad, but they can take 10 and shove it.

Wolf