PDA

View Full Version : HK91

ICOM7800
August 14, 2016, 18:35
Yeah I was reading barfcom about some punk that couldn't handle the recoil of her rifle.century made to boot!Maybe SHE should ask her MUM to change Her panties.Maybe people should stop trying to be something they arnt. Pawme chete? anyone. Really Selous Scouts????? Really

ICOM7800
August 14, 2016, 18:37
Yeah I was reading barfcom about some punk that couldn't handle the recoil of her rifle.century made to boot!Maybe SHE should ask her MUM to change Her panties.Maybe people should stop trying to be something they arnt. Pawme chete? anyone. Really Selous Scouts????? Really

you know who you are FAKER PUNK

VALMET
August 14, 2016, 18:44
Ummmmmm...what? I don't follow...

ICOM7800
August 14, 2016, 18:55
You wont VALMET.IM trying to call out a fake and a fraud.Nothing to do with you bro. Take Care.

Cornpone
August 16, 2016, 09:07
:rofl: There's a bunch of sissy boys over there on barfcom. I read a few threads where they were crying about the weight of their AR and the recoil. I thought to myself, America is doomed.

Lee Carpentieri
August 18, 2016, 21:34
Tell her to go back to her BB gun then.

Mark IV
August 19, 2016, 05:58
:rofl: There's a bunch of sissy boys over there on barfcom. I read a few threads where they were crying about the weight of their AR and the recoil. I thought to myself, America is doomed.

Imagine their whining and sniveling if we still used the Garand!

Texgunner
August 19, 2016, 10:13
Imagine their whining and sniveling if we still used the Garand!

Ouch! That thing hurt my shoulder! :cry:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Hzh9koy7b1E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jollyrogerf14
August 21, 2016, 08:08
If you're calling out a faker, call them out! All you've said is that you know of a faker, as I think we all do somewhere in our lives. What is the name of this person, or even better, a link to the thread!!!!

I always love the folks that call their Century or Bobcat guns "Hk91's". Same with factory FALs that were assembled by Century or Hesse. "You! Shoosh!"