PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's America

Randall
July 29, 2016, 10:34
Saw this movie last night at the local theater. Theater had about 15 people in it. All middle aged white people. From the looks of them, all Republicans hoping for the dots to be connected. Sadly, the film didn't even come close to meeting this expectation.

The movie spent a great deal of time on the history of the Democratic party and it's connection with slavery, the KKK, organized crime, and general racism. It also hit on Bill Clinton's time as president, his various indiscretions, and Hillary's enabling of said behavior. There was also a short segment on the Clinton Foundation...And, for some inexplicable reason, a whitewashed version of Hillary's rise to power. Almost nothing on Benghazi, almost nothing on Whitewater, almost nothing on her 33,000 missing emails.

The film maker then goes on to say "See, they (democrats) are the racists, they are the ones who hold America hostage...Not Republicans. We're (Republicans) the good guys and always have been...

In short, if I had been watching this at home, I would have turned the channel. Some mildly interesting information about the history of the Democratic Party. Otherwise, a complete waste of time, and a big fat FAIL on persuading folks to vote Republican.

Just my .02. YMMV
Randy

Bug Tussell
July 29, 2016, 20:54
I enjoyed the movie. Like you I wish I could have seen it at home but that is for comfort reasons.

I wasn't aware of the roots of the democratic party which this movie clarified. The point I took home is that the democrats have attributed the negatives from their past to the republicans and made themselves out to be the saviors of the black man when the exact opposite is true.

His evolution of the democratic plantation model was especially interesting to me. Instead of cotton that the democrats used to have slave for producing the new plantation commodity is votes. I like how he showed that evolution.

As for the Clinton Foundation it was amazing to see how blatant their pay for play strategy is and how it hasn't had the dots connected like this before.

I'd ask where is the FBI investigation but what would be the point?

Clinton Cash is floating around on youtube. It has most of what was in the movie. I highly recommend the hour of time to invest in this documentary as Desouza shows how the bribery works.

oleblu72
July 30, 2016, 11:57
The fix has been in for a long time the Clintons are above the law and history proves this. It shouldn't be this way the constitution provided us with the tools to prevent this crap from happening to not let government get out of control but evidently not enough of voters & Politian's give a F@@K what happens to our country anymore and even worse so many have died to give us our freedoms, very sad state of affairs we find our self in.

Mark

catmguy445
August 04, 2016, 18:07
I went to see the movie yesterday, and was also disappointed that Hillary didn't get hammered and more of her criminal activities exposed. The history of the Democratic Party was interesting, and even though I've been aware of the basic history, there were still things I learned.

I thought that D'Souza actually put out some inaccurate information about the War of Northern Aggression in that he said it was mostly about slavery. It wasn't. Yes, slavery WAS in issue that contributed to the war starting, but the main reason wasn't slavery, it was States' Rights, which D'Souza completely ignored. He also ignored the fact that the NRA was originally started to help Blacks defend themselves against the KKK.

My guess about why the movie wasn't more to the point about Hillary's numerous faults and illegal activities was twofold. One, D'Souza was put in prison by the Obama gang for making the movie 2016, and might have been just a wee bit gun shy (pardon the pun) about making Hillary look as bad as she really is. Two, there are at least 48 people who have died under mysterious circumstances that were connected with Hillary one way or another. That wasn't mentioned either, and I suspect that the reason it wasn't might be that Mr. D'Souza has no great with to be #49. I'm sure that in doing research on Hillary and the Clinton machine he became aware of that fact and chose not to mention it.

I went to an afternoon showing, and there were only about half a dozen other people in the theater, but how big an audience do you get at 3:30 on a Wednesday afternoon? I did, however, see that the movie has been breaking attendance records for a documentary nationwide, so apparently a lot of people somewhere are watching it. We can only hope that it will do some good.

Black Blade
August 05, 2016, 16:00
Saw the movie a couple weeks ago with the wife. Packed house and a mix of older folk and some families.

Another online companion piece:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7LYRUOd_QoM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

croftonaviation
August 09, 2016, 21:52
Another online companion piece:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7LYRUOd_QoM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watched this last night, well worth the hour. A few things I had no idea about.

Thanks for the link.