PDA

View Full Version : APEX Good Service

kotengu
July 08, 2016, 10:06
I was a few small parts short on my latest project, so I placed an online order with APEX over the weekend of the 4th. I got a shipping notice Tuesday (the first business day after the weekend), and had my parts on Thursday. You can't do any better than that as far as time of response.

Unfortunately, the long gas tube I got had sripped threads and was unusable. I emailed a picture to their generic "service" email address and asked for an exchange last night, and got a response from Randy this morning telling me they're shipping out a replacement today.

Well done, gents - thanks for all you do!

lew
July 08, 2016, 11:58
Apex has lightened my wallet many times. Great folks to do business with.

slavicshooter
July 08, 2016, 13:12
Service, service, service!!!! kontegu, thanks for posting about another company that knows what service after the sale is all about.:bow::)~ss

APEXgunparts
July 09, 2016, 18:06
I was a few small parts short on my latest project, so I placed an online order with APEX over the weekend of the 4th. I got a shipping notice Tuesday (the first business day after the weekend), and had my parts on Thursday. You can't do any better than that as far as time of response.

Unfortunately, the long gas tube I got had sripped threads and was unusable. I emailed a picture to their generic "service" email address and asked for an exchange last night, and got a response from Randy this morning telling me they're shipping out a replacement today.

Well done, gents - thanks for all you do!

I appreciate the kind words and the understanding about the threads on the gas tube.
My warehouse crew and Customer service are really working hard to get all the orders shipped and questions answered.
As you can imagine we have a LOT of orders being placed, with the three days of the Independence day weekend being exceptionally busy.
We also are short handed, with vacations, weddings etc.
AND, we have 2-3 people working every day on taking the warehouse racking apart and reorganizing all the hundreds of pallets of parts that we have.

Richard

saigamantx
July 09, 2016, 20:37
I appreciate the kind words and the understanding about the threads on the gas tube.
My warehouse crew and Customer service are really working hard to get all the orders shipped and questions answered.
As you can imagine we have a LOT of orders being placed, with the three days of the Independence day weekend being exceptionally busy.
We also are short handed, with vacations, weddings etc.
AND, we have 2-3 people working every day on taking the warehouse racking apart and reorganizing all the hundreds of pallets of parts that we have.

Richard

Richard have you guys found any more galil parts apart from the obvious kits?

APEXgunparts
July 10, 2016, 05:30
Richard have you guys found any more galil parts apart from the obvious kits?

Surprisingly, no.
Some products have been located, some have been restocked.
A few more "projects" to be handled.
Right now the goal is to make the pallets more accessible.
We are making the aisles smaller and so have more rows in the warehouse.
The big key was locating and purchasing a "bendi" propane powered articulated forklift!

http://landoll.com/content/index.php/products/forklifts/bendi/

We also just had more racking delivered and are setting that up.
Once all the reorganizing is done, then we can access the product a lot easier.

Richard

StoneyCreekMrMauser
August 05, 2016, 07:03
Always had good service from Apex. If something wasn't right, they fixed it pronto.