PDA

View Full Version : The Dealer Wearhousse

PASHOOTER
May 26, 2016, 14:57
TDW in Modesto Ca. Anyone deal with them?. They have the part I need but I have never heard of them prior to doing a google search for parts.

2barearms
May 26, 2016, 15:25
They were a main source for all things IMBEL at one time. They had
NOS IMBEL Para barrels fro $179.00 back then. No bad stuff lately
to my knowledge.

SWOHFAL
May 26, 2016, 16:31
I bought a few barrels from them, maybe other things I can't remember, but that was almost ten years ago when I last did business with them.

tdb59
May 26, 2016, 18:04
TDW in Modesto Ca. Anyone deal with them?. They have the part I need but I have never heard of them prior to doing a google search for parts.

Rav is easy to deal with.

He also is the owner of Pacific Armament, BTW......

FUUN063
May 27, 2016, 08:34
^^^This^^^ Rav is a great guy and every once in a while will dig up some good stuff and maybe even have a "yard sale", too.

Leland
:fal:

garandguy10
May 27, 2016, 08:34
I have not dealt with Dealers Warehouse in years, but if Rav is still running the show you will be treated right.

Texgunner
May 27, 2016, 09:48
No experience with them, but a friend got great service when putting his rifle together.

ftierson
May 27, 2016, 10:51
I bought a number of Imbel receivers and some other parts from them many years ago and was quite happy with the experience.

Forrest

Abominog
May 27, 2016, 12:00
Yep good to go. I've spent time chatting with rav at KCR

yellowhand
May 27, 2016, 13:07
Just bought a small load of stuff couple of weeks ago, quick shipment and everything as advertised.
Good place and they have some hard to find stuff too!:)

PASHOOTER
May 27, 2016, 19:22
Thanks for the help. Ordered the parts I needed from them. They do have a lot of hard to find item.

APEXgunparts
May 28, 2016, 02:51

Dealer Warehouse is an excellent source for parts!
Rav is great to deal with and quite knowledgeable about what they are selling.

Richard

BUFF
May 28, 2016, 20:29
I bought a new set of IMBEL furniture and 10 inch magazines from them 15-20 years ago. Mags were new, too.

So when I built my first IMBEL, I needed U.S. parts for furniture and sold off the IMBEL stuff. Sad.

Good to see they are still in business.

Snake Bitten
May 29, 2016, 17:43
Several years ago I purchased a ballester molina on GB. When it arrived, the safety had issues and needed replaced. They were the only one at the time that had BM :facepalm: parts in-stock. It arrived and wrong part. Contacted them, sent a pic and the correct part arrived in mail. Good to go :bow: SB