PDA

View Full Version : DSA

Louis
April 25, 2016, 19:45
So days before the annual stimpy match down here in GA, I sheer off the bottom of a DSA mount plate. Was shooting, then action locked up. Got it apart at home and had the plate piece fall out. I called DSA and informed them of the situation.

Now I have two new backing plates on 2day shipping free of charge. Not a bad response, I am def interested to see if they show and I can get situated before the match. Guy on the phone was professional and quick to resolve. Customer service seems to be getting better!

rbgonoles
April 25, 2016, 20:06
I've only had good experiences with DSA CS.

ScubaSteveXdm
April 25, 2016, 21:49
Was his name Russ?

Dsa customer service so far has been stellar for me , they are also 10 mins from my house. The pro shop is awesome.

Louis
April 28, 2016, 14:29
Was his name Russ?

Dsa customer service so far has been stellar for me , they are also 10 mins from my house. The pro shop is awesome.

I don't recall his name but the package just showed up. That's pretty stellar cs in my opinion.

maxaks
April 28, 2016, 19:04
dsa and now apex both have exceptional customer service. dsa is close to me and I usually get my order the next day

raubvogel
April 29, 2016, 05:22
I bought their 10 round mag, which had a few minor issues but would feed fine. I sent pictures to dsa. A Ben V replied and told me to send it back; he emailed me a RMA UPS label. I got 3 days after I dropped it in the UPS place, a new better made mag arrived. I only used it once so far but it works better than the old one.

So I too have to say my experience has been decent so far with dealing with their customer service.