PDA

View Full Version : Info please...

AFeod
April 17, 2016, 21:32
Does anybody have experience w/ a catamount fury 2. I was thinking of picking one up as a blast them all scatter gun. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance

Arizona Highlander
April 23, 2016, 09:03
Surprised nobody’s answered yet. My experience with the Catamount Furys is limited to selling them at a gun store, but here goes:

They’re really crude looking, and they do not make a good first impression. And, that ugly external finish is seriously prone to corrosion. Folks bring them in after a few months in the trunk of their cars, and they’re already sporting patches of rust here and there (and this is in Arizona, where the humidity is single-digit much of the year. I can’t even imagine how they’d fare in a place like Mississippi).

But, the damn things do seem to work. We’ve sold lots of them, and the rarely come back with problems. They could be a viable choice for a trunk gun – though I’d give the Fury’s exterior a blast of Krylon before I stashed it away.

Do also note that the Fury I and Fury II, while similar, take different magazines. Don’t buy the wrong ones for your Fury.

AFeod
April 23, 2016, 09:07
Thanks for the info. It would be a beater truck gun for me. Sounds like it might do the trick. Thanks again