PDA

View Full Version : Palmetto State Armory

JAB75
March 24, 2016, 13:38
I got a great deal on an M4gery kit listed in their Easter sale...ordered on 3/23 marked shipped on 3/24! Another great transaction with PSA. Thank You!

-JAB75

4x401
March 24, 2016, 16:51
I agree they're pretty good to deal with as long as you stay FAR away from the P-TAC crap, and any kit using a stainless barrel. I've seen 6 stainless barrels first hand that had faulty chambering done...Just got done dealing with a bad one that came in a PA-10 kit.

JAB75
March 24, 2016, 22:05
Some folks have to buy the cheapest option out there...I can not blame PSA for marketing a line to this segment. You get what you pay for.

-JAB75

rowjimmy
March 25, 2016, 19:03
Screw them, they keep taking all my money...:rofl:

Seriously, the deals as of the past few months have not been as smoking, but glad you're happy.

oleblu72
March 25, 2016, 19:58
I agree they're pretty to deal with as long as you stay FAR away from the P-TAC crap, and any kit using a stainless barrel. I've seen 6 barrels first hand that had faulty chambering done...Just got done dealing with a bad one that came in a PA-10 kit.

I have heard the same about their P_TAC stuff being crap but all the other receivers & things I've ordered their right on top of it and I have it at my house shortly after I ordered it, I can't complain.

Mark