PDA

View Full Version : $20 OEM CZ75/85 mags

fnogger
March 19, 2016, 08:46
CDNN sent me a sale flyer, OEM CZ 75/85 mags for $20 each

While they may have a bad rep for some things, I've always been pleased with their magazine offerings (I've scored 10/22 mags for $10 each, Chip McCormick 1911 mags for $12 w/ base pads, etc)

Sagerider
March 19, 2016, 16:07
Something important to keep in mind about the CZ-75 magazines is that the 75B magazines will not fit in older non B units. I believe the offering is for B type magazines.

Retired Bum
March 20, 2016, 14:21
The OEM 16 round 9mm magazines that came with my CZ-85 Combat were made by Mec-Gar. I bought two more of them from CDNN at an attractive price some years ago. Like all Mec-Gar magazines they are well made and reliable.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

ridgerunner1488
March 20, 2016, 20:23
Many thanks
Just ordered 5

MACV
March 21, 2016, 21:07
I ordered 3 a few weeks ago. Good mags. $70 delivered.

masman
May 02, 2016, 16:36
The OEM 16 round 9mm magazines that came with my CZ-85 Combat were made by Mec-Gar. I bought two more of them from CDNN at an attractive price some years ago. Like all Mec-Gar magazines they are well made and reliable.

And so it goes.

The Retired One

i've been buying Mec-Gar mags for my 75b with no complaints but i wish i had seen that $20 deal for factory mags

fnogger
May 02, 2016, 19:51
i've been buying Mec-Gar mags for my 75b with no complaints but i wish i had seen that $20 deal for factory mags

I've had the deal come thru in my every-couple-of-days spam from CDNN...

If I see it again in the next week or so I'll send ya a PM

masman
May 03, 2016, 05:06
I've had the deal come thru in my every-couple-of-days spam from CDNN...

If I see it again in the next week or so I'll send ya a PM

fnogger
May 20, 2016, 21:21
The semi-daily spam says mags are on sale again

https://www.cdnnsports.com/cz-75-85-15rd-9mm-polished-blue-magazine-oem.html

back in the ussr
May 29, 2016, 10:20
Or just go Greg Cote he always has the goods! Ships super fast and excellent customer service. I just buy the mecgar mags because they're the oem manufacturer for CZ.

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-mecgar-magazines-base-pads-c-130/

masman
May 29, 2016, 14:43
Or just go Greg Cote he always has the goods! Ships super fast and excellent customer service. I just buy the mecgar mags because they're the oem manufacturer for CZ.

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-mecgar-magazines-base-pads-c-130/

never heard of him but i book marked his site. i usually buy mine from brownells. good to have options.

back in the ussr
May 29, 2016, 19:14
I've been buying CZ and other mags from him for the last 10 years. No need to look anywhere else the stuff is at your door quickly. I also recommend getting on his email blast list. Every once in a while he'll get some things that pop back in stock for a real cheap price, and then they are gone.

masman
May 29, 2016, 20:33
I've been buying CZ and other mags from him for the last 10 years. No need to look anywhere else the stuff is at your door quickly. I also recommend getting on his email blast list. Every once in a while he'll get some things that pop back in stock for a real cheap price, and then they are gone.

still good to have options because the closer we get to the election stuff is going to start disappearing