PDA

View Full Version : Preban sidefolder stock options

ssay
March 16, 2016, 14:55
I am eventually needing to either buy a original K2/AR100 stock or see if anyone has used anything else on their folders. It has been a long time but I remember seeing pictures of a Galil or FAL folding stock on a Daewoo but I have tried both stocks and the pivot pins dont line up correctly with the receiver. If anyone knows where a original stock may be and a couple of pivot pins let me know. Or can find pics or have 1st hand knowledge of other stocks used...Thanks

JeffHam
May 13, 2016, 03:22
I am eventually needing to either buy a original K2/AR100 stock or see if anyone has used anything else on their folders. It has been a long time but I remember seeing pictures of a Galil or FAL folding stock on a Daewoo but I have tried both stocks and the pivot pins dont line up correctly with the receiver. If anyone knows where a original stock may be and a couple of pivot pins let me know. Or can find pics or have 1st hand knowledge of other stocks used...Thanks

Years ago I purchased parts from a cut up/demilled K2 to use as spare parts for a DR200. Most of the parts are interchangeable, but the stocks are not. I'll have to dig through some storage boxes but I know I still have the original K2 stock. Let me know if you still need one. I rarely check the forums anymore so I'll PM you an email address.

ServiceRifle
May 13, 2016, 13:29
Check this out for stock options

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4235166&posted=1#post4235166

Tuhlmann
May 14, 2016, 13:06
Years ago I purchased parts from a cut up/demilled K2 to use as spare parts for a DR200. Most of the parts are interchangeable, but the stocks are not. I'll have to dig through some storage boxes but I know I still have the original K2 stock. Let me know if you still need one. I rarely check the forums anymore so I'll PM you an email address.

If the OP doesn't take K2 stock I am very interested. Had one that was damaged in transit to me, rifle arrived unshootable. Not many options left. :redface:

mp
May 27, 2016, 19:27
I bought an original stock, sent it to Stormwerkz and he adapted his folder hinge to my Dr200. It's pretty slick.