PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Collectors

.30-06
February 26, 2016, 20:17
I've bought items from the site in the past and I know they take their time sending out orders, but this is ridiculous. I made a purchase on 2/13 and the order has been listed as 'shipped' since the day after my payment was processed. Its been almost two weeks and nothing.

Update 3/4/16: They immediately sent an email apologizing for the damaged product and instead of simply sending me a return label along with a replacement to return the damaged one, they sent me a new one free of charge and said to keep the other one. They may have been a tad slow on shipping out my original order, but I regret my initial review and will continue to do business with them, their customer service has been great.

FUUN063
February 27, 2016, 14:14
I wouldn't give up so easily just yet. Give it a chance, I'm doing the same thing for a member here who has yet to send payment. Sometimes it happens.

Leland

.30-06
February 27, 2016, 16:58
I wouldn't give up so easily just yet. Give it a chance, I'm doing the same thing for a member here who has yet to send payment. Sometimes it happens.

Leland

You've got a point. Its just annoying. I wish they provided tracking numbers like so many other retailers do.

K. Funk
February 27, 2016, 17:26
They have some stuff that nobody else has. I've never had a problem with them. Sometimes maybe a little slow, but nothing that ever bothered me. Could be the USPS.

krf

.30-06
February 27, 2016, 17:37
And just like that my package arrived...I'm not happy it took this long, but I'm glad it arrived at all.

They have some stuff that nobody else has.

Very true

.30-06
February 27, 2016, 17:43
...and one of the items is broken :facepalm: Sent an email to see if I can send the damaged one back and get a replacement.

.30-06
March 05, 2016, 03:01
They honored it, class act. :bow:

VALMET
March 05, 2016, 08:27
Glad to hear things worked out. I've had positive dealings with LT in the past.

SteelGreyML
March 22, 2016, 13:22
I've bought stuff from them. Easy to deal with and pretty reasonable prices. Hopefully they work things out to your satisfaction. Best of luck.

.30-06
March 22, 2016, 15:18
I've bought stuff from them. Easy to deal with and pretty reasonable prices. Hopefully they work things out to your satisfaction. Best of luck.

They did, their customer service is spot on and they made things right.

tac-40
March 22, 2016, 16:40
I actually ordered some stuff from them based upon this thread. A little slow in the mailing and no tracking at all. But the stuff arrived, packed to survive being run over and exactly as described. Will definitely use them again if they have what I need. Great to hear their customer service is top of the line.

K. Funk
March 22, 2016, 17:35
In an odd twist of fate, they have actually bought some items from me off of Gunbroker. I thought the address seemed familiar, and it was!!

krf

.30-06
March 23, 2016, 20:22
I actually ordered some stuff from them based upon this thread. A little slow in the mailing and no tracking at all. But the stuff arrived, packed to survive being run over and exactly as described. Will definitely use them again if they have what I need. Great to hear their customer service is top of the line.

The packaging is always great. If anything, I've seen that they stand by their stuff, so I can live with slow shipping.

In an odd twist of fate, they have actually bought some items from me off of Gunbroker. I thought the address seemed familiar, and it was!!

krf

That's funny

SteelGreyML
March 24, 2016, 13:21

krf

Awesome krf. Reminds me of this somehow:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZD1f9RTEJU

SteelGreyML
March 24, 2016, 13:22
They did, their customer service is spot on and they made things right.

Great. As an aside, I got a L1A1 coming in that should end up looking like your signiture rifle.