PDA

View Full Version : I bit the bullet and bought a 75B.

AZ Dave
February 21, 2016, 10:48
I've been dragging my feet for too long but that ended yesterday. I was at the Phoenix gun show and found several 75's at decent prices. A guy had a compact I wanted but he was a real prick so I ended up with a full size model for $60 less that the compact. I've loved these things since the 80's but back then only the Tanfoglio's were available. They are great pistols but I like the CZ's. I'll be pounding some rounds through this baby this afternoon. :rofl:

MAINER
February 21, 2016, 16:58
Hey, didn't you just get a Model 17 from that very same show? :uhoh:

You are on a roll, what else? :rofl:

Got a compact PCR, but been on the lookout for a full sized. Great pistols.

AZ Dave
February 21, 2016, 17:41
Yes Mariner, that was me. I bought a cherry Leupold VX III 3.5-10 scope from my brother on our way to the show as well. He planned on selling it there but he gave me the special "bro" price and I snatched it.

MAINER
February 21, 2016, 20:01
I was going to ask if you bought a lottery ticket, but it looks like you already hit the jackpot. :)

TurnkeyNomo
February 22, 2016, 19:39
75 b is a great pistol. I bought one back in 2004 when they weren't cool yet. Feel dumb i sold it but it gives me an excuse to buy an SP-01 by CZ.

catmguy445
February 26, 2016, 17:44
This is just a wee bit off topic, but it is related. Back in the 80's, when I had my FFL, I had a chance to buy a Czech-built CZ 75 when you couldn't get them for love or money. I put the gun in the safe, and to date, still haven't shot it, and I have the box and papers that go with the gun. Now that CZ's are available most places, I'm guessing that my CZ 75 has gone down some in assessed value, but I really don't have any idea. Can anyone shed some light on what an early CZ 75 might be worth now?