View Full Version : Dragunov Handguards

February 02, 2016, 15:59
I searched with no luck. I was wondering if any one knows where to get adapters to mount Dragunov handguards on a Romanian PSL. I have seen where some have been made in the past. Can't seem to find any now. Any clues?

February 02, 2016, 20:03
I purchased a set of adapters sold from Highboy a senior member at AK files. They were fairly expensive. I work in a machine shop and thought about reverse engineering a couple sets. I have not installed them yet. Finding the hand guards alone was hard and expensive, ended up picking some up off ebay for $200.00

keep an eye out i waited almost a year before another set was made.

good luck..

February 02, 2016, 22:00
TR. if you decide to reverse engineer and make a set, I would buy a set, maybe two. I have the hand guards already.

February 03, 2016, 14:09
Try Black Horse Arsenal. They advertise a set to adapt the SVD furniture to a PSL. They ain't cheap.

February 03, 2016, 14:19
Thanks Tac, I did check those out. They show out of stock and I have read some negative things about that vendor. Considering the product is unusual and not that many folks would be interested, I didn't think the price was bad.

February 06, 2016, 09:41
Stay as far from Jerry Hunt and Black Horse Arsenal as you can!
Those adapters he has are nice though. Try searching on AKfiles or gunbroker for them.