PDA

View Full Version : Black Aces Tactical?

gaijinsamurai
December 31, 2015, 22:04
http://www.blackacestactical.com/

Anyone have any experience with these shotguns? Reliabity? Durability? Weight and Balance?

TedMckay
January 01, 2016, 23:29
I had a good experiance with them . Eric is the owner and he answers email like right now . Calls back within 12 hours . Keeps his word , very honest . Excellent customer service . Now the bad , i dont know why i paid 1000.00 for a pump shotgun . It looks amazing is well built , the springbok return system is fast but all it is , is a cool looking mossberg . If black aces made semi auto i would buy another but really why pay 650-1350 for a tricked out pump ? Buy a cheap mossberg and one of the many kits out there and customize your own . Very heavy , reliable , well built . I love the saiga mag that Eric puts his logo on . If you have the money call Eric black aces he will treat you right .

gaijinsamurai
January 01, 2016, 23:39
Thanks, Ted!
Personally, I've very content with my Mossberg 500 and Remington 870. My brother wants one, and I told him I'd ask around.

Oh, and by the way, I recommended that he buy a Benelli or Saiga if he wants to spend a shitload of money on a shotgun! :)

chino*74
January 02, 2016, 01:31
Every gun they sell has the same forearm grip concept, which I never liked on any firearm but I get why it is so due to their spring actuated pump action return which is well.....not sure about that having never shot one. The whole concept seems strange, like a lotta bling on a basic pump gun that really doesn't need it.