PDA

View Full Version : Citadel 1911-A1

Elwarpo
December 27, 2015, 01:47
Picked one up used in great shape for a song and decided to do some shooting. I was impressed, accurate and nice trigger. Not bad for under $300. I originally planned on using it as a truck gun, but it shoots better than my series 70, and almost as good as my modded series 80 (Frank Paris bowling pin gun). Not sure if I got an exceptional one, but I am happy with it.

MAINER
December 27, 2015, 13:03
under $300. I originally planned on using it as a truck gun, but it shoots better than my series 70, and almost as good as my modded series 80 (Frank Paris bowling pin gun).

Yup, don't that just piss you off? :D

Congrats on your good shooting cheap 1911.

nearmisses
December 27, 2015, 18:48
Those tricky Phillipenos really do love 1911's, and making Colt envious! They make some fine varients. I have an Amigo and shoots as accurately as my 5" Colt up close, and handier. I really like it. Gonna get one of the Bobbed Commander length ones so I can mix and match my frames and barrel assemblies all up and see which way I like it best. I'll do a Bobbed 3.5" full frame and a Commander length short frame, or put the long one on the Bobber, well you get the gist of it.