PDA

View Full Version : HK21EUG by RDTS...any interest

DaninNM
December 17, 2015, 00:25
I have a HK21EUG by Ralph at RDTS complete build with quick change barrel and bipod. Test fired only by Ralph to check function. Comes with 100 round under receiver box for the wired-link belts in .308. Thinking about selling with semi S-E-F German trigger pack. Make me a reasonable offer and it maybe yours....this rifle is the twin to the one I am keeping by RDTS . Can only shoot one at a time so sister gun needs t find a new home...
PM e-mail for pics.:shades:

SAFN49
December 17, 2015, 00:51
I have a HK21EUG by Ralph at RDTS complete build with quick change barrel and bipod. Test fired only by Ralph to check function. Comes with 100 round under receiver box for the wired-link belts in .308. Thinking about selling with semi S-E-F German trigger pack. Make me a reasonable offer and it maybe yours....this rifle is the twin to the one I am keeping by RDTS . Can only shoot one at a time so sister gun needs t find a new home...
PM e-mail for pics.:shades:

PM sent

SAFN49
December 18, 2015, 22:23
crickets chirping Sent you a PM, You selling this or not?

DaninNM
January 04, 2016, 04:23
I will after the second one is complete from Michaels Machines. I got your info....when they get me final info I will be back in touch with a price.