PDA

View Full Version : Review yourself.

Mebsuta
December 14, 2015, 22:58
Mebsuta is a statist goblin who builds fudd rifels. How was this memebership approved? :confused: :facepalm:

Keep on permanent ignore. :redface: :thumbsdown:

Jaxxas
December 14, 2015, 23:02
JaXXas is a jackass who earned his name the hard way!:devil:

W.E.G.
December 14, 2015, 23:51
Seeing as how its nearly midnight, and I've apparently nothing better to do than visit this thread, I guess this about sums up my status:

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd7/rkba2da/humor/MonkeyFootball.jpg

SAFN49
December 15, 2015, 00:05
Major Asshole, and concierge of useless information.

Waiting for General Purpose to report in. :whistling:

NFADLR
December 15, 2015, 01:22
Past tense, WEG maybe one day I'll ask you to change it.

gunplumber
December 15, 2015, 08:01
Gunplumber is totally awesome. He radiates awesome, so those around him can bask in the light of his rays of awesomeness. When he walks into a room, he has to pause at the door to give his huge cloud of awesome time to squeeze through.

Mark IV
December 15, 2015, 09:59
Mark IV: Incorrectly typed in user name, meant to type in Mark VI as in the Selmer saxophone, which he sucks at playing, nevertheless loves the instrument.

Opinionated asshole.

Claims to be a Christian, but says and does things that make him the worst type of hypocrite.

Feels he temporarily needs to be the benevolent dictator of the world to make things right again.

Spends way too much money on guns.

Short, fat, bald, ugly dago.

Bug Tussell
December 15, 2015, 10:27
I am Bug Tussell.

Flypaper
December 15, 2015, 10:40
Flypaper got into FAL's because they look cool and doesn't have a clue about any other type of firearm. His name came from his old video game days of shooting people on Half Life death match.
He bought all kinds of FAL stuff after his dad died to hide money from his young wife.... But his addiction runs deep. :rolleyes:

His avatar still cracks him up every time he looks at it.... It reminds him of a day when life was simple.

oleblu72
December 15, 2015, 11:31
Flypaper got into FAL's because they look cool and doesn't have a clue about any other type of firearm. His name came from his old video game days of shooting people on Half Life death match.
He bought all kinds of FAL stuff after his dad died to hide money from his young wife.... But his addiction runs deep. :rolleyes:

His avatar still cracks him up every time he looks at it.... It reminds him of a day when life was simple.

Yeah that was a nice time in your life when all's you did was sit around and watch Looney Tunes and laugh your rear off, good times.

Mark

slavicshooter
December 15, 2015, 12:12
slavicshooter: Trusted consumer of pork, pork by-products, tobacco, and brandy. Loyal son, brother, husband, father, grandfather and friend. Patriotic. Zealous defender of the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church, but struggling to fulfill its tenets. Pretty good outdoorsman/woodsman and rifleman. Average hobby farmer. Excellent judge of character.
Prefers solitude.:)

Texgunner
December 15, 2015, 14:29
A long-time Texas tax payer; hopefully for quite a while longer. Bandwidth wastrel. Soon to be retired:|

Blue Monster
December 15, 2015, 15:23
Ronin sommelier
shivers in hiding, poised to pounce
at Spring's DOM Sabrage

longhair51
December 15, 2015, 16:52
Hair to my waist. Born in 1951. Knot-head.

Tuhlmann
December 15, 2015, 16:56
Who? Never heard of her.

Invictus77
December 15, 2015, 17:42
Opinionated asshole.

Claims to be a Christian, but says and does things that make him the worst type of hypocrite.

Feels he temporarily needs to be the benevolent dictator of the world to make things right again.

That is a pretty fair summation of Invictus too.

I will add that when I do become KING, there will be some changes made PDQ.
Trust me, you guys are gonna like most of them :)
Some others won't think of me as a "benevolent dictator" I'm afraid :devil:

brunop
December 15, 2015, 18:59
Christian. Mormon. Husband. Dad. Coach.

"Original Intent" interpreter.

Found this site looking for an HK-91...

Lurked for two years before I registered.

Mashed the Refresh Key when Jen's message said to "Go put some clothes on" and "Don't hit the Refresh Key." I may or may not have been dressed...

Won't do business with people who won't accept my check, because there was that one time when...

Drove 3,000 miles to meet Haney and Shlomo. Got to meet a whole pile of good guys, and that has worked out well.

Love this place. Want to curb-stomp people who try to jack it up.

10 posts away from 10,000. May try to put that off for a while.

4x401
December 15, 2015, 19:39
Meh.

tdb59
December 15, 2015, 19:43
I am a mortal man, afraid of the dark.

NFADLR
December 15, 2015, 19:45
I thought for sure your name was based on interest in the Mark IV version of the Big Block Chevy engine...

Mark IV: Incorrectly typed in user name, meant to type in Mark VI as in the Selmer saxophone, which he sucks at playing, nevertheless loves the instrument.

Opinionated asshole.

Short, fat, bald, ugly dago.

12v71
December 15, 2015, 19:49
Me... I know just enough to be sorta dangerous. :facepalm:

meltblown
December 15, 2015, 19:55
meltblown...it's a love/hate relationship here. Pretty decent fellows but really shitty on my bank account. I joined up in 2008 when I was building my 1st FAL. Good advice but stayed dorment with just one. 2012 finally had time to get into guns for real. Started thinking about an AR 10. Went to a GS and found an STG on IMBEL and got it out for 800. Learned to quit being cheap after buggering the flats using the vice at the local tire shop and buy the tools as the damn thing wasn't timed right. With my 1st build, I was working in a place that had a decent little maint area and a friend had the tools.

FAls are the reason I showed up. Hopefully, friendship with some folks here is why I'll stay along with the good gun nuts that know far more.

ETA: I'm thinking of making some sausage mexican cornbread. 2 bags of Hot Rize arrived a couple of weeks ago.

Scott V2
December 15, 2015, 20:16
I am legendary in my own mind:)

Jaxxas
December 15, 2015, 20:38
I am legendary in my own mind:)

We need some originality here, GP already said that!;)

L Haney
December 15, 2015, 20:38
No.

Since the testosterone has abated, I can actually see what I am. Ain't sharing that.

ColeKira
December 15, 2015, 20:43
Wine drinker, godless heathen, a refined infidel. i break stuff, build stuff, buy stuff, make stuff. Art is my talent I rarely utilize. Observer, deep thinker, enjoys solitude and killing animals with the longbow as well as digesting them. I fought the law and ....its 50/50. Guns, I like guns more than turtles, but I really like turtles.

Nuttz
December 15, 2015, 20:44
DzNutz, just hanging around...

...please discuss! :biggrin:

SAFN49
December 15, 2015, 21:17
No.

Since the testosterone has abated, I can actually see what I am. Ain't sharing that.

You know you can get a shot for that. :wink:

Blackmore
December 16, 2015, 08:09
Ironic, sarcastic, cynic since January 20, 1989.

Pluribus
December 16, 2015, 10:10
I am that I am, just one of many.

hagar
December 16, 2015, 10:40
Hagar. The horrible..:beer:

nyalaman
December 16, 2015, 12:51
just a Dad, husband,ex-husband,father,salesman,son,brother,uncle,hunter,F AL newbie who grew up and lives in the national epicenter of Fudds and Liberals.

Mark IV
December 17, 2015, 08:27
I thought for sure your name was based on interest in the Mark IV version of the Big Block Chevy engine...

If and when I can afford a Nassau Blue 1965 Corvette coup with a 396, I'll revise the description. ;)

Flypaper
December 17, 2015, 08:31
If and when I can afford a Nassau Blue 1965 Corvette coup with a 396, I'll revise the description. ;)

They had the 427 not the 396.... Maybe they had both.
I had a 1966 convertible that was Nassau blue. 427 390 horse :(. But not anymore

gunplumber
December 17, 2015, 08:34
Oh, I thought it was spitfire Mk IV (I liked the Mk V better)

Texgunner
December 17, 2015, 08:49
Huh, well, I would've bet on this Mk IV:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/Texgunner/MkIV.jpeg (http://s7.photobucket.com/user/Texgunner/media/MkIV.jpeg.html)

First On Race Day? :biggrin:

Mark IV
December 18, 2015, 07:25
They had the 427 not the 396.... Maybe they had both.
I had a 1966 convertible that was Nassau blue. 427 390 horse :(. But not anymore

The Corvette didn't have a 427 until 1966.

http://www.corvette-web-central.com/CorvetteHorsepower.html

1965 Corvette Horsepower
327 V8 250 horsepower. Optional: The "L78" 396 appeared and made 425 horsepower. As for the fuel-injected 327's— 1965 would be its last year.

"1966
396 lasted only one year in the Corvette as it was superseded by 427-cubic-inch. Base 327, now rated at 300 horsepower, a 350-horse version in a single four-barrel, the "L39" 427 making 390 horsepower and the "L72" 427 rated at 425 horsepower."

Mark IV
December 18, 2015, 07:35
Oh, I thought it was spitfire Mk IV (I liked the Mk V better)

I'm a Mk1a man, Mark (but I'd take a MkVa too). Those 20mm cannon barrels sticking out of the B-type wing on the later models sacrilegiously break up the beauty of that elliptical wing ... well, semi-elliptical. Blasphemy!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d130/connie82/spit_zpsxmoub8kp.png

Flypaper
December 18, 2015, 07:35
:bow: You are correct sir.

I haven't been in the Corvettes since 1987..... Getting a little rusty on my memory.

It was hands-down the fastest car I've ever driven. 130 miles an hour was fast enough for me. I practically give the car away back then when I sold it . :facepalm:

TedMckay
December 18, 2015, 16:22
Gunplumber is totally awesome. He radiates awesome, so those around him can bask in the light of his rays of awesomeness. When he walks into a room, he has to pause at the door to give his huge cloud of awesome time to squeeze through.

Don't Sell yourself short Bub , I must point out you never used the word Asshole in your description. Lol!!

This Thread is Retarded ! ultra short bus riders only ! I must contribute ....... I am the worlds worst at putting together a sentence ! banned from using company email for business. I come off like an inbred hillbilly through text and email but can speak a few languages and carry on a conversation with the best of them. I look like a hip hop redneck but at the same time can cook a 5 course gourmet meal! you choose the cuisine . I used sip fine champagne but on my porch wearing a wife beater . I can weld anything you hand me but hand me a wrench and I will throw it you . I would rather shoot bear bottles and propane tanks than sporting clays anyday.

garandguy10
December 19, 2015, 14:35

I thought it was a huge cloud of flatulence.

:smile:

yellowhand
December 19, 2015, 16:16
Happy with life!

Which is far better than the alternative.:whistling: