PDA

View Full Version : Cetme L Kits

G3isMe
December 09, 2015, 00:57
So I bought a couple of the the Cetme L kits from Appex when they were on sale during black Friday. I bought them purely as a speculative deal. Does anyone know when a marketable barrel and receiver will be produced for these rifles? My kits are in really pretty good condition and if I had to spend up to another grand I think I would be pretty happy with the deal. If you have any information please share. And more importantly, please share your builds and or knowledge about these kits, barrels, and receivers.....

mp
December 09, 2015, 01:50
Apex has already done a run of Cetme L specific barrels, but they are currently out. There has been talk of a reciever flat, but the one I saw looked pretty rough.

Blackwing
December 09, 2015, 03:05
Well, The flats are supposedly on Mk II now. No one has produced any commercial 922r parts or had approval from ATF on a finished rifle yet either. Lots of home build starts and stops.

Zimm
December 09, 2015, 23:18
Last I heard sarco was making barrels in association with apex
Receivers are still hard to get though
You can get an hk33 barrel and turn it down to make it work
Apex had some last week

VALMET
December 10, 2015, 06:04
Hill & Mac Gunworks in GA built a handful of complete guns, not sure if they also sell other parts but may be worth a look?

Bubacus
December 11, 2015, 09:55
I have been thinking of a build myself and saw this company is offering a build service. I'll wait to hear about the quality of their build before I decide to go for it:

http://blackopsdefense.com/services/services-cetme-l/

We can build your CETME Model L using your parts kit and receiver/receiver flat:

CETME L parts kit build service all variants. Welding, fitting, semi-auto conversion and final finishing. ( Includes no parts ): $695
CETME L receiver build service. Bending and welding the receiver and weldments only.
( not including flat and parts ): $295 + flat
CETME L complete build package, including the parts kit build service and the receiver build service above: $895

The ATF requires all NFA and rifle CETME L builds to include no more than 10 “qualifying” foreign parts. Qualifying US made “compliance parts” can be used to keep the parts count under 10.