PDA

View Full Version : Bosnian AK Magazine Construction Video

Bubacus
December 08, 2015, 07:07
I have a whole new appreciation for how a magazine is built now. Great video. This is a promo for a compania in Bosnia making AK mags that retail for about $19 but $11 if you buy more than 9:

http://www.ows-ammo.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=122&products_id=1004

<iframe width="660" height="402" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rJxtdAAo_bQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kotengu
December 08, 2015, 07:33
Great video - thanks for sharing! Those eastern block guys sure know how to work sheet metal.

lostmybearing
December 08, 2015, 07:46
No hearing or eye protection. These guys will never pass an OSHA inspection . Oh, wait.............................................. .............................................

Bubacus
December 09, 2015, 06:52
Workman's comp? Nah, just grab some crazy glue and seal up that cut. I'm sure these craftsman just enjoy having a job they love.

Watching this is the AK lovers version of "How it's Made."

HankC
December 09, 2015, 19:25
No hearing or eye protection. These guys will never pass an OSHA inspection . Oh, wait.............................................. .............................................

And no hands off interlock protection, amazing they still have all the fingers.

BiGB808
December 10, 2015, 13:20
Fingerless folks now sweep the floors and push the pallets of steel into shop

Sagerider
December 16, 2015, 18:27
After a long day bent over at the press I bet their backs feel just great.
Come on guys protect your workers!!
Safety Glasses, interlocks on the presses and get the old man a chair!
America has come a long way to ensure the working man is protected and his working environment is a safe place to work in. It has been a long battle but worth it. Thank you to all those who have for many years battled those who care little for their workers. Because of you the little guy is looked after and protected from greed.
I have worked in shops where little concern of worker safety was standard practice. That was many years ago and things for workers have greatly improved over those years. Many gripe about Unions but if not for Unions most of us working men and women with their families would be living in cardboard boxes.
The problem is the pendulum swings both ways, first this way then the the next. For the slugs that hide behind the Union ment to protect workers shame on you lazy worthless bastards. Fair pay and a safe place to work for a good days work is not too much to ask.