PDA

View Full Version : Scorpion Evo Carbines comming in 2016

Bubacus
November 29, 2015, 17:51
Interesting...I'm not sure about the elongated handgaurd, but I'm glad they came out with a carbine:

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/58-JsN0AGWk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pre1989
November 30, 2015, 23:39
Having fired a FA SOT one ... Yes and yes I want this

And the Bren carbine

Bubacus
December 01, 2015, 06:51
Yeah I'm glad they are doing this and a Bren Rifle. MA has funky laws about pistols and these will fit the bill nicely.

JohnnyMac
December 01, 2015, 22:55
If I had known that these were in the pipeline, I would have held off on buying my EVO3 Pistol. Debating about spending the time and money to SBR the pistol. A carbine would be much less hassle, particularly for interstate transport.

The cool thing is that CZ is actually listening to their customers and making mod's to the firearms based on that feedback. They've also been very helpful to aftermarket manufacturers who want to make accessories.

JMc

Thorack
December 02, 2015, 16:19
Cool,

I want one! The BREN they can keep until they make the bolt a user removal item. Sending you gun back to the factory to have the bolt removed is ridiculous. My Czech Brother in law says its causing a firestorm back home.

Thorack