PDA

View Full Version : Ted III & 2barearms MP

Ted III
November 28, 2015, 22:09
Does anyone else find it odd that it's okay for people to give you a negative rating on a sale that didn't happen ? Then talk shit about you in your own thread and get it closed before you can respond ?

I've been here since 2000 and specifically do not sell very often because of petty people like that. Sometimes deals fall through, it happens. Being able to realize that seems to be lost many people today.

Welcome to Generation Butthurt, 2015.

2barearms
November 28, 2015, 22:18
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=393967

If you post you'll take it for something for sale He'll sell it to someone else.
Claims He's desperate and couldn't wait for a reply. He had the Brass listed
on other sites and did not disclose this fact. He waited 2 hours to reply and when I got back from the shop said He sold the brass to someone on another board. Then said someone here PMd him about it. He also said he'd take a POMO, so I'm not sure what to believe. All I know is I'm tired of idiots that
can't honor their word or their ads. If you say in your ad 'I need the cash right now' and this is cross posted and you post you'll take it there is no guarantee it's yours. Ted you got the feed back you deserve and your retaliation shows what an ass you really are.

At the end of the day I'm glad you sold to someone else. I don't 'need' anything you have. You and your ******* caps in your ad.

Ted III
November 28, 2015, 22:20
Yes please be aware that if you do not respond to me in 2 hours that I may sell what ever it is I'm selling to someone else.

You really are a petty person that loves to name call in PMs and in threads. Have a nice life dude.

nwobhm
November 28, 2015, 22:22
I closed it, now I opened it. Feel free to respond.

L Haney
November 28, 2015, 22:22
I couldn't care less about my ratings here. I'm not a vendor. If I sell, swap, or buy something, I proceed like I would if the internet didn't exist.

I am aware the marketplace here is the most active part of the board. Wish I had a way to turn it off.

But I've talked to DirecTV. They won't turn off the shopping channels on that device either.

2barearms
November 28, 2015, 22:29
I closed it, now I opened it. Feel free to respond.

If he edits the thread I want it restored. He didn't mention the fact that the
items were cross posted or that he desperately needed the funds PP. So he goes on to post they were sold on another board. Huh? He waits 2 hours to
make contact then blames me. I said I'll Take Em! I've got 225+ Pos Feedback and he doesn't have a little time to finalize a deal with me. He said nothing about being in a hurry and the ad states he'll take a PO MO.

Ted III
November 28, 2015, 22:31
The only edit I made to the thread was that it was sold.
Discreet PP or Postal MO were there from the beginning.

Anyone can freaking see that but you...

2barearms
November 28, 2015, 22:32
Does anyone else find it odd that it's okay for people to give you a negative rating on a sale that didn't happen ? Then talk shit about you in your own thread and get it closed before you can respond ?

I've been here since 2000 and specifically do not sell very often because of petty people like that. Sometimes deals fall through, it happens. Being able to realize that seems to be lost many people today.

Welcome to Generation Butthurt, 2015.

Welcome to Generation Clueless.

Ted III
November 28, 2015, 22:32

Ask a mod...

nwobhm
November 28, 2015, 22:36
Ad closed again.

The only edit made was "sold".

2barearms
November 28, 2015, 22:36
Yes please be aware that if you do not respond to me in 2 hours that I may sell what ever it is I'm selling to someone else.

You really are a petty person that loves to name call in PMs and in threads. Have a nice life dude.

Dude if you were so desperate to get the funds why did you wait 2 hours?
Please don't try and make this my fault. If you hadn't been a member as long
as you have I might not have bothered with you, you of all people should know about cross posting and disclosure here at the files.

tdb59
November 28, 2015, 22:37
Does this still hold true ?

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360489

???

2barearms
November 28, 2015, 22:39

Ask a mod...

So color me ignorant but if you were taking a PO MO what was your hurry dude? Try to stay on point, and I'm going to the kitchen to get some of Orvilles
finest popcorn.

So did you backdoor them here? or at arfcom?

tdb59
November 28, 2015, 22:39
I couldn't care less about my ratings here. I'm not a vendor. If I sell, swap, or buy something, I proceed like I would if the internet didn't exist.

I am aware the marketplace here is the most active part of the board. Wish I had a way to turn it off.

But I've talked to DirecTV. They won't turn off the shopping channels on that device either.

Like going to a titty bar, L.

Reading the menu is one thing. Sampling the displays may be different,

:)

Ted III
November 28, 2015, 22:43
Sold on a local board. Postal money order was included because some guys aren't comfortable with Paypal. I would have borrowed the money if needed and paid back when the money order came in.

Pretty simply really.

2barearms
November 28, 2015, 22:44
Does this still hold true ?

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=360489

???

Dude why bother with the rules you'll just confuse Him. I'm still trying to get him to see where he went wrong where I stated I'll take em. Normally a seller
would give you your payment options and His mailing address and you would reply. But alas He stepped on his business and got spanked. If your accepting a PO MO who cares how long it takes I couldn't have mailed it until Monday.

Ted III
November 28, 2015, 22:45
My whole point is it was no one's fault ! Deals fall through all the time but for some reason this one is personal to you.

Ted III
November 28, 2015, 22:48
So how long do the rules state I am supposed to wait exactly ?

You waited for two hours, I waited for two hours. Getting my calculator out tells me that's four hours. For whatever reason you feel the need to make this personal and insult in PMs and threads.

Enjoy your Holidays.

2barearms
November 28, 2015, 22:49
My whole point is it was no one's fault ! Deals fall through all the time but for some reason this one is personal to you.

Yep you're the one I make an example of this week. You still think this is some
faceless place and you can do whatever you like and no one will care, ok.
I'm old and have plenty of time to play this game cuz no one cares right?

nwobhm
November 28, 2015, 22:51
Merged.

Ted III
November 28, 2015, 22:52
Yes, I've been here for 15 years because I don't care...
This has never been a faceless place, too many connections here for that kind of pettiness.

We've never met but you seem to think you know me. Luckily you do not but you do what makes you happy and keep being petty.

2barearms
November 28, 2015, 22:53

You waited for two hours, I waited for two hours. Getting my calculator out tells me that's four hours. For whatever reason you feel the need to make this personal and insult in PMs and threads.

Enjoy your Holidays.

Ohh this is going to be fun. You started it sir with your Caps in your ad. You think you are smarter than me. This Is just the internet and I'm an old fool.
You are correct things don't always go as planned but I prefer a valid excuse and you don't have one.

Ted III
November 28, 2015, 22:56
You aren't making any sense man, seriously.

Why has this become so personal for you ? I wasn't the one that sent you a PM with insults and profanities for a sale that never happened.

SAFN49
November 28, 2015, 22:58

Enjoy your Holidays.

Dude you fuked up. You didn't play by the rules. You didn't say it was cross posted. There is no 2 hour time limit. The sale was a legal binding agreement.

Don't bother coming back here to try to sell anything. You will be lucky if maybe some noob accidentally buys something from you.

I'll never do business with you.

Ted III
November 28, 2015, 22:59
Roger that sir.

Dude you fuked up. You didn't play by the rules. There is no 2 hour time limit.

Don't bother coming back here to try to sell anything. You will be lucky if maybe some noob accidentally buys something from you.

I'll never do business with you.

2barearms
November 28, 2015, 23:00
Yes, I've been here for 15 years because I don't care...
This has never been a faceless place, too many connections here for that kind of pettiness.

We've never met but you seem to think you know me. Luckily you do not but you do what makes you happy and keep being petty.

Funny you keep playing along. See that Warbird remark above my Avatar it's there for a reason. I'm on here everyday (I don't have a life but I do have money) and I like it here and you come along and piss in my cheerios.

I'm happy:facepalm:

Ted III
November 28, 2015, 23:02
If being rude makes you happy, by all means have at it. Who am I to stop you...

Ted III
November 28, 2015, 23:04
Well since I broke the rules, I should be banned and excommunicated.

Feel free...

2barearms
November 28, 2015, 23:07
If being rude makes you happy, by all means have at it. Who am I to stop you...

I haven't had this much fun since Bug Tussle and Warbird got into it here.
You were the one who was hasty not I. Brass was not the issue I have a ton
of brass, it's the principle. When someone on the Files says they'll take it, they will. You've been here how long?

Ted III
November 28, 2015, 23:09
This whole thing amazes me really. One person gets upset then a fist full of others jump in and pile on just for spite.

There was a time I was here every day, not any more. 60 -70 hour work weeks took care of that years ago but hey you've got time and money so it's all good.

Ted III
November 28, 2015, 23:11
I've been burned over deals on the Files many times over the years but never left negative feedback for it. Never felt the need. You kind of learn to not trust anyone after a while, which is exactly why I don't sell very often.

10 sales in 15 years and number 11 is the pisser. That's life I guess.

I haven't had this much fun since Bug Tussle and Warbird got into it here.
You were the one who was hasty not I. Brass was not the issue I have a ton
of brass, it's the principle. When someone on the Files says they'll take it, they will. You've been here how long?

Right Side Up
November 28, 2015, 23:14
Ted, I think you deserved a neg rep. Not just for selling the item to someone else after making a deal, but for your attitude.

I know 2barearms, and I think if you had just told him the truth and told him you needed the money instantly he'd have let it slide.

Sometimes the problem isn't the problem. It's your attitude about the problem that's the problem.

2barearms
November 28, 2015, 23:17
[QUOTE=Ted III;4144791]This whole thing amazes me really. One person gets upset then a fist full of others jump in and pile on just for spite.

There was a time I was here every day, not any more. 60 -70 hour work weeks took care of that years ago but hey you've got time and money so it's all good.[/QU

Au contraire, you would have that bass ackwards. Normally a member who's been here as long as you would be backed up against someone less prominent than I. The dog pile would be unrelenting. I too work and spend my money and my time here and have expectations otherwise what's the point. I have many friends here but that's not what this is about.

mp
November 29, 2015, 01:12
All this drama because the seller failed to mention he cross posted and you missed out on some brass? Seems like a childish reaction.

Get over it, man. It's thanksgiving. I am sure Ted III will add the cross posting message on his next sale.

2barearms
November 29, 2015, 01:16
All this because the seller failed to mention he cross posted? Seems like a childish reaction. Get over it, man. It's thanksgiving.

Uhm not so much. There's more to it than that. Thanksgiving was on Thursday:facepalm: