PDA

View Full Version : Newly remodeled Desert Eagle .50

TedMckay
November 28, 2015, 01:03
I love .50 caliber . It is great for up here in Alaska for bear protection . I just finished this beauty cerakote socom blue with titanium blue on controls , grips are custom from wicked grips . Expensive but very high quality .

TedMckay
November 28, 2015, 01:06
.50 beowulf . This is a real tack driver , topped off with an aimpoint red dot . I shoot the 400 grain bullets out of this another great option for bear protection up here in north .

easttex
November 28, 2015, 01:45
.50 beowulf . This is a real tack driver , topped off with an aimpoint red dot . I shoot the 400 grain bullets out of this another great option for bear protection up here in north .

I like the muzzle brake. You've got a mini Barret thing going on with the rifle. I like it.

TedMckay
November 28, 2015, 02:09
I like the muzzle brake. You've got a mini Barret thing going on with the rifle. I like it.

Yes , that is exactly what I was going for . I just noticed I have enough room to put on my new spikes tactical havoc launcher . I will put up pics when I get it done . I will move the bipod grip back an inch and it will fit .

TedMckay
December 04, 2015, 22:41
That havoc launcher looks pretty good !!! Just reloaded some shells with 209 primers 65 grains of pyrodex for charge and in the payload 75 grains of BP. bang!